Jack LITERALLY killing children now

>Jack LITERALLY killing children now

They're teenage girls. They were brainwashed from birth and Jack didn't have to kill them. They were still babies for crying out loud what the fuck.

Look, I don’t give a shit how Sup Forums feels about killing people or what their own thoughts of that looks like. I am not in the least interested in whether it's “really justified” or not. I care what Jack did. I care about the cultural and institutional realities that made what Jack did possible, and made him think – with very good precedent for thinking so – that he could get away with it. And those – the actions and structural realities – have everything to do with immorality, no matter what Jack or his father think about "muh bushido code"

... Jack can kill all the teenage girls he wants – nothing changes the fact that this was, no question, brutality at work. Brutality isn’t just hate. It’s inequity. Privilege for some and contempt for others.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RufpS5_k2v0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck else is he supposed to you fuckinger nigger
tell them all theyre wrong and drive them to therapy? fuck you. i cum.

You had this exact thread earlier.

kill or be killed nigga, there was no other way unless he could solve years of brainwashing in 5 seconds before they killed him

He has become the same as the wolf that saved his life to survive, and he accepted it because he, for the first time in his life, had no other choice.
His father's words just helped him to accept that at some point, there's no escaping it anymore, and it's your head or theirs.

I'm reminded of that hulk comic I heard about where someone said in all his years Hulk has never actually caused a human death. I mean, really? all those rampages? not one single collateral casualty? it's donepurely to make him overly squeaky clean, so they can then contrast that. it's actually a pretty immature thing to do

what the shit? the mod deleted my "(YOU)"?
Oh, come on!

Ok.

How do you think Jack feels about killing them?
How do you think Jack's feelings might change about the experience over time?
What decisions were available to him to evade them?

What moment could he offer an alternative to his attackers to dissuade them from harming him?

What demand would you have for him to engage his attackers that would insure the least amount of harm to his attackers without sacrificing the greatest amount of safety to himself?

Would you hold yourself to that same standard?
Could you hold yourself to that same standard?

He's pretty much resigned himself to it after Episode 2's death. It's like fighting child soldiers - you cannot win, you can only lose.

SHE WAS HANDILY DEFEATED AFTER JACK SHATTERED HER MASK HE WENT TOO FAR BY KILLING HER REEE

Within the episode itself, Jack offered them up a choice - he even tried to offer it up again upon first refusal.

It was pretty apparent that Jack didn't want to kill them, but he came to realize that if he didn't, he would simply be running from them until they eventually killed him - and nothing would deter them until they did. Kill or be killed.

gr8 b8 m8

>Caring about the daughters of Aku dying
Fuck those hoes, they thought could 7v1 him and still lost.

I think the real character we need to mourn about is Scatbot. May he rest in robot heaven.

You know, even right up until the point he had Ashi on the ropes, he still didn't want to kill her.

Had she relented, he might not have dropped her, but she kept going on and on about how he should die and how she will stop at nothing to kill him, so he was like "oh well" and dropped her.

How many times are you going to keep spamming this?

Did you forget that you were watching adult swim? Better yet a show about a Samurai who kills robots, aliens, and cyborgs on a daily basis?

>Jack didn't have to kill them
Pretty sure he tried talking to them before and they made their choice

I think it's fine. It works in terms of the narrative - Jack has never needed to kill anyone before. So much so that he started clinging to it, obsessing over that fact. But from the start, he never needed to follow a "code" of not killing. Hell, he's killed tons of incredibly humanlike robots.

The regret and guilt will come, when he gets to know Ashi and finds out that, really, they didn't have a choice in the matter, that their actions weren't reflections of their true selves. And I think that that will definitely contribute to his mental issues. But in the end, it won't really matter. He is an experienced killer. The only difference is that instead of being covered in oil, he's being covered in blood.

Sure is a lot of heavy spoilers

You know... it's honestly for the best. The brats don't even recognize fucking NATURE.

They got confused at the sight of a deer. They had no chance to survive.

Fuck 'm

Jack is a weapon. He was purpose built to kill Aku. They were given the opportunity to move out of the line of fire and chose not to. A bullet doesn't change trajectory for every doe eyed moron that jumps in the way.

Nice bait by the way. It really is hilarious that some people think they can civilized and disinfect all media and human thought and emotion and turn reality into their giant personal safe space. I see your parody, OP, and I appreciate the message.

>The existence of a lofty idea is all that's needed to prevent evil
I understand where you're coming from, because I've also been a college sophomore, but what you're arguing for amounts to "suicide by altruism."

You also don't *have* to eat, especially since there are people more deserving of the food than you, right? I understand that you've been trained to think that your decisions *must* be masochistic in order to be moral (since everything is a power dynamic and you're either the oppressor or the victim) but you need to think your way out of that self-defeating pit.

I imagine OP DOES think that. Most people that argue for "justice by hugging" seem to think that all inequalities and injustices can be persuaded or educated away. Every murderer is just "one good heartfelt conversation" away from becoming a model citizen. This is especially true for women and children, who were never really evil to begin with and were just tricked or threatened in to the situation in the first place. Remember, women only have agency retroactively if the consequence of their actions are seen to be beneficial, otherwise it was DEFINITELY a man's fault.

anyone have a link to the first two episodes?

ur just mad he killd ur assasin fu

I do believe strongly in the possibility of rehabilitation for most people but I still think OP is fucking nuts. Like wtf was Jack supposed to do it was basically a wartime situation.

seriously though, jack is in the right.
why is that in question?

>a wartime situation
>well does it HAVE TO be?
That's exactly the thing that OP, whether trolling or not, doesn't seem to recognize, and it's what a lot of these lofty liberals seem to do when they approach these issues.

There's an implied "but what if it WASN'T a wartime situation?!?" As in, it's not really their fault that they were born and so it's like, wrong to *punish* them for just living their lives. Couldn't we, just like, all decide to change overnight and just stop fighting?

That brings me to my second point; "deserving it." You see this come up in discussions about police violence and rape and all sorts of violent incidents. There's this weird "fair universe" fallacy they engage in where you're not allowed to see anything in terms other than whether or not the victim "deserved to die," as if the only factors to consider are abstract moral dilemmas.

Newsflash: you can provide material support for a negative consequence in your own life whether or not "the bible or law" says you "deserve it."

It's not. OP really is just baiting with this. Those women were a legit threat and had staked their lives against his goal. The narrative did a good enough job explaining that.

But this thread isn't about what happened in the show. It's about the idea that we shouldn't depict these kinds of situations because it's mean and insensitive and doesn't reflect what our values should be as a society, etc.

No one that bothers posting on Sup Forums instead of their usual hug box echo chamber REALLY thinks that. Sup Forums has built enough of a reputation that those folks know they'll get no end of shit here for it. So the people that post here angry that the fictional world doesn't conform to their morals are the people looking to rile everyone.

This the OP is pure bait. If we weren't here he'd argue with himself and he probably will anyway. Some people just like to see shit fly in a big internet fight.

SHE WAS A GOOD GIRL SHE DINDU NUFFIN

kiss cartoon

He killed them. Kills them dead. Put the first one down dead before she even knew what hit them.Pushed a bitch off a cliff. And dropped one to die. Savage af.

I agree OP. It is really dumb how certain elements online think that entertainment media should be sanitized of anything uncomfortable and appeal only to some lofty moral ideal. I too think it isn't some either/or prospect and that both can exist and people can be entertained by one while still aspiring to another in their personal lives. I like the way you're making fun of the culture of outrage by pointing out how ridiculous it sounds, and it's depressing that there are loud voices out there that actually think this way.

>Look, I don’t give a shit how Sup Forums feels
And we don't give a shit about what you think. Do the world a favor and go drink industrial strength bleach.

>single file to yama's aisle
holy shit

Would you prefer it if he fucked them instead?

Why not both?

They aren't children. Quit getting mad over your waifu being killed.

In what order?

This was well earned

>teenage girls

Are they though? I don't recall their ages being stated anywhere in the show or out.

I know they say jack never killed a human before but what about the viking in the lava golem?

>fuckinger
Super Sentai Fuckinger when?

I can't help but feel bad, though. These girls were born and raised only to kill Jack yet they still get slaughtered

I mean fuck, they don't know what a doe and a stag is and it's almost like someone should do the "Talk" with them

I thought he died of old age after the curse broke?

It was after a big fight where the viking specifically wanted jack to fuck his shit up so I'm counting it.

>Jack LITERALLY killing children now
Apparently in the future that is Aku, "children" are fucken stacked.

>image search "daughters of aku"
>half of results relate to blossom

How and why?

>they made their choice
sure they werent brainwash to do so. sure.

He gave them a chance to walk away. He warned them that it would be all on them if they decided to keep pursuing him. Everything that happened afterward was out of his hands.

The Daughters of Aku are the first human/living enemies Jack has ever faced that have been this persistent and this out for blood. To Jack, it was either run forever knowing they will always eventually catch up or fight back and eliminate the problem.

fandom autism canon, I don't know how that started

aaaand that's why i kill babies. (wtf mate you said shit)

Where did Jack get a metal spear in the woods?

a guy called bleedman has been doing a webcomic based on different cartoons, in this aku has a daughter called chi, is not blossom but their hairstyles are similar

They aren't babies, motherfucker, they are young adult women in their physical prime. They popped out of nowhere and tried to kill Jack with no provocation. Shit, he even gave them a chance to turn around and get the hell out. What did you expect was gonna happen?

It's made of wood bruh

Isn't that the guy who made Mandy responsible for 9/11 in his shitty Grim Jr. comic?

please, don't remind me of that autistic pedo

yes

>Samurai "Got Stitches, Slew Bitches" Jack

My sides.

They are between 17 and 20 if I had to hazard a guess.

The scientist is not human.

The bounty hunters didn't die.

The viking died of old age after having his Aku-tomb destroyed, and he asked Jack to do it, making it ethically unambiguous.

The gargoyle is an evil monster, Jack has killed those before, they're not people.

None of those bounty hunters he drew cut are human, and it's not clear they're even dead.

He gave them a few chances. The stated one, when he broke and ran, when he funneled them onto the log. Even when the last was hanging for her life I get the feeling Jack would have walked if she had just given up.

ECCHI SENTAI FUCKINGER

FUCK ON

He just seems tired and resigned, yeah.

I saw his look as more of a "Yeah whatever bitch, enjoy falling to your death." kind of weariness. He's been dealing with shitty loudmouth assassins for 50 years, these just happen to be literal cunts as well.

Bait or not, there are plenty of simps like you. The human species would be better if simps like you were murdered by WOMEN. After all you would not defend yourself from a twat, you are a simp.

>I can't help but feel bad, though

youtube.com/watch?v=RufpS5_k2v0

Welcome to the flaw of MOST Human Males. The few men who don't irrationally worship pussy reign supreme.

sweet summer child

why not? and how not?

Are the other 4 seasons this good?

Sup Forumsmblr wasn't a lie after all

First of all, how do we know that they're teenagers?

You forgot The Pig Sheriff and The Hillbilly and The evil DJ

nigga shut the fuck up jeez

A little inferior in animation and art, they were made 12 years ago. Also, there is little to no continuity between the episodes, so it is a little frustrating. For example, there is this episode in which Jack learns to Jump Good and the ending of the episode could have turned the next episode into a series finale, but it continues as if the first episode had never even occured.

The action is amazing.

Teacupballerina
Or TCB
She posts here sometimes. I think the aku/blossom stuff is a bit creepy, but she's all right and i'm not one to talk

A lot of those sound like music titles.

>Here I am babes! Scaramouche and the Seven Daughters of Aku! Live in... whatever the name of this podunk is! For our first song, Six-Pack, All-Wrath, then Undertaker Motivator, Maiden Massacre, and our platinum single Single File to Yamas Aisle! Yeah!

Are you Samurai Jack's brain ghost?

I just had an idea for a scene
>Jack is talking with Sudoku Jack who's taunting him for killing the Daughters because they never had a real choice
>he slowly becomes more warped until he transforms into Aku
>Jack snaps and wildly attacks his inner monologue while screaming
>he snaps out of it and realizes what he's done
>drenched in blood clutching a weapon standing before a mutilated deer corpse
>it's the same "minion of Aku" the daughters saw

>children
>with those hips
Not if my dick has anything to say about it

Does it really matter?

Fund it

>secretly a robot
>not dead
>was going to die regardless and wanted it
>made of stone
>not dead

>brain ghost
Its called a subconscious hallucination you child.

>i cum.
THE strongest way to end a post

Thats dumb, Jack, nor his ghost, knew the girls backstories, he probably didn't even know how old they were, all he knew is they wanted to kill him, he gave them a chance to back out, and they chose to attack. Fuck off with all this "Jacks gonna regret killing!" nonsense, he already got over that in the cave

yeah they're not kids, they're not teens. The bit where they were hopping around on pillars, maybe. they're adults now.

I adore this post.

>They were still babies

Incorrect. The Timelapse in the first episode was their entire lives to the point of maturity. It was to show how sheltered and abused they were in that cave dispite Aku knowing nothing about the inniatiave to train thse Daughters, still having Robots built for him and offrings made to him daily to the point of monotony. The Daughters were trained their whole lives to battle and fight the samurai on equal grounds but they learned no social skills besides pure hatred for Jack's existence and that if they showed even a bit of weakness they would be left for dead.

It was a lost cause, and nothing would have came of leaving them out cold as they would storm back and continue the pursuit, they didn't even stop to question the loss of their Fallen Sister, just to show the lack of emotion in them.

>we're not in the timeline where Jack is at his wits end during the fight, collapses, and starts crying with one of the girls saying "pft men"
N A R R O W L Y
A V O I D E D

My main problem is that like a really big chunk of the robots Jack had destroyed previously were obviously sentient beings, so making a big deal of it now comes off as kind of weak.

I mean I guess he's from the past and all and he could have a mindset of machines just being devices, but if that was the case you'd expect him to dismiss nonhuman or at least nonhumanoid aliens the same way.

You say subconscious hallucinations, I say brain ghost, it's all semantics.

He literally offered to let them walk away

There's no discussion to be had, they forced his hand and he had to defend himself so that he can carry out the responsibility that is much greater than any of them to get back to the past and defeat Aku, saving probably billions of lives

They're literally hard wired by Aku to be evil though

Didn't even bury the poor girl.

Left her in the open to be fed on by crows and become the bulging, festering breeding ground for flies.

As is the way of nature

>I cum.

>all those years practicing getting shot at by arrows
>two of them get killed by pointy projectiles anyway

These chicks, I swear.

Here's your (You)