Why American Dad women are more hotter than in Family Guy?

Why American Dad women are more hotter than in Family Guy?

Wait, they're different shows?

sure AD has better writers.

How can you even tell?

Fuck off shitposter.

This is now a designated American Dad thread, with emphasis on dat Franny fanny.

What are some of your favorite moments, OP? Pic related. Francine casually talking about murder made me as turned on as Stan.

>dat spanking fetish episode

>Fran downing an entire 2 liter of orange soda
>ywn feel dat suction power on your dick

they're both shit but come on, American Dad is noticeably better except for early Family Guy

Because AD doesn't have a bunch of manatees writing their episodes.

Her best outfit.

it's weird like that

Discriminating taste, Sup Forumsmrade.

There really needs to be more r34 of Gwen, and more quality AD r34 in general.

Is Francine the perfect trophy wife?

One of these days I'll convert this into a "roll your waifu" grid.

Signs point to "yes".

>fucking Julia

>Jessica Raplansky
>Katie
>Phyllis
>Mia
My picks.

even the autistic girls are hot

You have an utter cunt with a nasally voice and a huge fucking noise and a girl who even the show plays up how unattractive she is. Couldn't be easier.

I saw this one chick in a webm where she snaps her bikini bottom at Steve and makes him kind of shudder in arousal. Which chick was that?

francine

Nasal voices are cute.

Seth MacFarlane writes all of Haleys lines to make her a slut

Haley is voiced by Seth MacFarlanes sister

What did he mean by this?

I wish.

The same Alex Hirsch did only that he isn't a spineless faggot.

No, they aren't

Yes, they are.

>Phyllis
>on Female side characters chart

Gina (pure hotness)

Thanks, mate.

or even more safe fanart.

>tfw Gina first walked on screen I thought "damn, that random background waitress is really hot"
>tfw her hotness wound up being the center of the entire A-plot

>One of these days I'll convert this into a "roll your waifu" grid.
it needs updating before that can be done though, as it's out of date(and is missing some girls from when it was up to date)

Even still, doesn't change the fact she's a bitch and not as attractive as everyone makes her out to be

Still cute.

Normally I agree, but not in Lois' case. The show itself made the joke - she's one notch below The Nanny in terms of obnoxiousness. And her personality is awful, I remember every focus episode had her treating her husband or family like crap. And I'm not one of those MRA guys who gets triggered whenever a sitcom dad is presented as an idiot, but she was legit a shallow bitch.

To be honest I'm not sure. It's not just hotness it's writing too how the fuck is American Dad so much better despite having similar crew and the same creators?

what about that episode where stan turns into a woman?

>even r63 stan has big tits

is Stan the only cartoon dad that's actually hot?

Not feeling like they have to rely on cutaways or doing dark humor and by just having good plots with their characters. Family Guy has found itself in a hole where all it knows it cutaway scenes and dark humor and can't not use it.

>that episode where Haley wanted to fuck her dad's body double
>Seth voices Stan

Technically Archer?

If only I had this type of relationship with my sister

is your sister hot?

love the fanart that came out of that episode and LGBTSteve

She's cute

the problem is that even the secondary or one-episode women are generaly inferior to AD (with few exceptions like Jillian).

get in there before some Chad comes and breaks her pussy and heart

Surprised someone else beat me to the punch in posting this list.

Agreed. Luckily there are a few artists willing to remedy this situation.

>My African American acquaintences.pnh

I think we can all agree that her and Brian breaking up was the worst thing to happen to Brian as a character

>Why American Dad women are more hotter than in Family Guy?

"Family Guy" was designed differently at the start than "American Dad" - whereas the latter decided to use kinda-sorta more realistic(-ish) proportions for its characters, the former went for a more caricature-ish approach with character faces. Look back at the original three seasons of "Family Guy" and note how many characters have "American Dad"-esque proportions and faces.

Also: GIMME SOME-A DAT FRANNY FANNY

OH MY GOD, SHE'S SO FUCKING HOT

>people have definitely abused Jillian's stupidity to fuck her.

Francine is the #1 cartoon wife of all time. This is not an opinion; this is a statement of incontrovertible fact.

Will we ever have an user dedicated enough to add in all the characters they missed, as well as all the new characters that've sprung up in the meantime?

What do you think Brian was doing? For God's sake, he suckered her into having sex with a dog.

Less triangle noses and more Dick Sucking Lips. That's, like, half the reason I like Francine.

There's a LOT of stuff that ruined Brian as a character.

That was just the first significant one. The reason for the breakup was even stupid. Bryan just plainly mentioned that he initially didn't want to move in with her. Like...I can see why that'd be hurtful but that's not a reason to break up. Especially because he admits that he grew to like it.

I legitimately don't understand why that's an issue.

This was the episode that cemented Francine as Best Cartoon Wife.

the way I see it, it opened the gate for the rest of the things that ruined Brian as a character

honestly I'm kinda surprised they haven't brought them back together at this point, especially after they went out of their way to kill that Perfect Man she married

absolutely

>tfw only years later do I realize that Jeff totally jizzed in her face

>steve describing francine's breasts as "milky"
mmm

My choice.

Get back to the station, Deputy Andy

Only the best look for the best wife.

Is Seth /our guy/

it's a difficult choice. And not forget the Sexpun look.

I really, seriously doubt he wants to fuck your sister.

hell no

Devin, Hiko, Iris, and Jessica Raplansky. Probably in that order.

So this scene was designed entirely to make their viewers unable to resist jacking off right? I imagine the animators themselves had to take frequent "bathroom breaks" while working on it.

Wait, what?

Apropos of nothing Hayley, Meg, and Francine are my favorites.

need webm from this episode.

>Meg
She's incredibly homely

>Meg

Get out.

It's a shame that Fraincine is so hot, but lacks any good Rule 34 art.

This is what happens when the only people really willing to draw /34/ are half-assed "artists" who know people with low standards (read: three-quarters of the Internet) will jack off to any shitty art of their favorite character so long as it features that character. I mean, shit, look at the fucking furfags - most of them will jerk off to any piece of shit art so long as it has their favorite character in it.

Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad have shit art.

I want to bend this chick over and fuck her fat ass.

She is rather stout

I know it's Stan behind her but gotdang Phyllis is hot

That's kinda why I like her.
Fair enough.

Look at her hair man. Jeff just fucking jizzes everywhere and she caught him jacking off in the pantry, finally letting him smoke after catching one in the face. She joined in on the smokage to deal with the fact she got spoogeslapped and it made her hair crusty.

post yfw its a "Steve sings in this episode" episode

their noses don't take up half their face

Why doesn't Francine dress like this the entire series

Because it's hard for animators to draw with only one free hand.

Just get two working at once.

It's just so surreal. I don't think I've ever seen a group of shows with exclusively terrible Rule 34 art.

>American Dad is noticeably better

Do you need to be american to think that or something?

I'm unable to watch anything past season 3