Good heavens, they're everywhere!

Good heavens, they're everywhere!

I know, right? Finally Sup Forums is talking about a great cartoon as oposeto waifu bullshit

And now we have one more. Thanks OP

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF MY STEVEN UNIVERSE AND HOMESTUCK THREADS??!!?

Im so fucking happy to see Jack threads instead of "THICC" or "Post favorite waifu" threads everywhere. We needed more handsome men on this fucking site. Especially since most Sup Forums girls are awful characters who are only saved by decent designs.

>It's another "REEEEEE Why are people talking about a cartoon I don't care about! I know, better make a thread complaining about it, because it's been proven countless times that makes it go away!" thread

I was just saying there are a lot of them.
No need to sperg out, user.
And besides, I like this show.

This is exactly the shit generals are for. We don't need half the board spammed with Samurai Jack, specially when so many people are newfags.

> hur durr how do I stream
> hur durr how do I download
> hur durr girls exists on the internet
> hur durr daughter waifu posting

>merely pretending

Is the Samurai Jack reboot the new Korra?

That and the "Give me your hottest SJ memes".

I like Samurai Jack, but I know people are getting a little testy with the spam. Just because something is good doesn't mean it should be on every page.

Go make a SJ general thread.

>Starts off good then in the middle it becomes terrible and shit's the bed with the finale

I hope to god it doesn't become that, but I trust Genndy to do the show right.

The Korra S1 finale was the worst ever, literally every thread was Korra, nothing will ever match that

>spam is okay as long as it's what I wanna talk about

Choke to death you cancerous faggot.

and we had 10 of these threads in last 3 hours, what's your point?

no (you)

It's hilarious that the fags who normally whine about SU are shitting up the entire board with non stop Jack threads. Their justification is laughable.

>It's only ok when it's a show i like!!!!!!!

Newsflash boys: popular shows generate lots of threads. Just stay out of the ones you don't like.

>it must be the same people who hate my show
>waaaaah, why do they talk about their show
If you don't like it here you can always go back to tumblr

>go back to tumblr
Thanks for proving me right idiot