Has another show ever been JUSTed this hard?

Has another show ever been JUSTed this hard?

>first Poof
>then the live action movies
>then literally Poochie
>then Chloe
>then a shitty new intro
>now shitty flash animation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1AM8ZYDNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just honestly can't believe it's still airing.

Does Nickelodeon have ANY good shows anymore? Spongebob is braindead. FoP is unmatchably bad. TMNT is about to end. The Loudhouse is watchable I guess, but it's still far from a quality show. What happened with Nick?

I heard Spongebob was improving

The show is a step up from the post movie seasons. But it has yet to reach the status of the first three seasons.

of those I'm fine with Chloe, she shakes things up decently enough and has a cute design(would have overall preferred them using one of the already existing female characters instead of making a new one but this is acceptable)

Loud House is pretty comfy.

Also, TMNT is underrated.

It's a shame the season 10 premiere she debut in was a shitshow. First impressions are important and Chloe had a horrible one

>Chloe
Literally the only reason she exists is because they couldn't find Trixie's or Tootie's Voice actors.

>now shitty flash animation
Is this true? I haven't seen any FoP in a long time

>People don't think those kids were retconed

Kek, tootie is a cuck

This show is still running?

Isn't that becuase the original creator got involved again? And isn't he going to die soon anyways? My guess is once he goes, the show will go out of respect and a lack of necessity for more episodes as the Sponge Rerun network had clearly demonstrated over the years.

I wouldn't exactly call constant yelling and shitting on the main character "comfy" user.

I like to get high and watch the Live Action flicks

They're so fucking bad

>isn't he going to die soon?
Yes, unfortunately, he has ALS.

Like Nick would give a damn.
They'll keep it going for money, Nick isn't built on respect.

we all know Timmy is going to end up with a full blown Harem

bump

VickyXTimmy dubcon/femdom /ss/ is best pairing

It's absolutely jarring to see. Look up any of the recent episode then compare them to seasons 3 and up. The show went full-blown Johnny Test in regards to animation.

honestly the Flash FOP is using is pretty decent, what makes it so jarring is it's very different from the animation FOP normally uses, lots of little movements which is something old FOP usually avoided

Nick was never really good

Spongebob is their only flagship

>Nick was never really good
that's a lie

There was that user and his rabid friends that used to make a ton of FOP threads who claimmed to still unironically watch all the new episodes and say:

"I never liked the comedy, but sometimes new shipping material and waifus appear so i can work in my fanfictions and fanart"

This show is basically for mad people now

Chloe was honestly okay after her first appearance, but it became a shitshow after the switch to Flash.

The only bad thing you mentioned was Sparky.

Poof was good. Chloe is fine. The live action shit can easily be ignored and the flash is only jarring because it's different, not bad.

Also, the answer to your question is Regular Show.

>projecting this hard

This is blatantly incorrect.

Tootie's VA is not only there, she still regularly voices characters in the show

You're right about Trixie though. But nobody cares about Trixie except shippers

bump

them's fightin words

Agreed

>tfw chloe reading these compliments

>I-it's retconned because I said so!!!1
"No"

Harems are for losers who want a participation trophy.

Anyone got a link to or webm of the flash animation?

Just look up the last 7 episodes of the season. They were done in flash because Nick ordered 7 more episodes than originally planned after the season was almost done.

How can Toon be so good and so bad at the same time?

Better than DXD which has one good cartoon, or CN which has nothing at all unless you count Jack.
I read this post picturing the crying wojak with the smug mask over its face. I can't even imagine why people are so tinfoil about these sort of things.
False. At least in Tooties case.
Sounds like you got us confused with the guy who still defends modern Adventure Time.
This board has always had a slant against this show. At least passed 2011 when it became tumblr melodrama central.

Good artist but a slave to a bad fetish. At least his taste in FOP pairings is tip top.

>haven't heard new intro
>Look it up

Jesus it's fucking awful.

I dont get why they changed the singers. Its passable lyric wise.

This is true. Right now, Nick manages to still be the best of the three. Nothing is fantastic but nothing is so bad that I cant watch like CN or a void of reruns and Star like XD

all three are still shit with the hiatuses and switching shows around though

it grew on me

It's very reminiscent of early 00s, low key after school cartoons of just kids being kids. No high concept shit here like AT or SU. I guess it could be called comfy since there's no lore and it's all just fun. It's one of the few cartoons airing right now when you're certain everything's going to be all right and go back to normal at the end.

Im do shit on the wiki sometimes, and there was a time when someone who worked on the show was answering questions.

Apparently, they never planned to change it at all, but like 2 weeks before the premiere, Nick asked them to come up with something.

Other fun facts:
>Chloe's reception is considered a success, so she most likely wont get Sparky-ed
>since it's between seasons and the show is in limbo, most of the writers are doing Bunsen right now
>he agrees that last season had too much Dad and Crocker, and also thinks Spongebob has improved since Hillenberg came back

>shitting on the main character
fuck of Lincoln, you're one of the worst characters in the show

you're right though. Actually, how laid back things are in terms of plot for FoP, Spongebob, Loud House and Beaks is what makes me like Nick the most right now.

>Apparently, they never planned to change it at all, but like 2 weeks before the premiere, Nick asked them to come up with something.
Sounds like this show is being meddled with by Nickelodeon too much.

>Chloe's reception is considered a success, so she most likely wont get Sparky-ed
I don't see how. The sent to the Nicktoons Glue Factory.

>since it's between seasons and the show is in limbo, most of the writers are doing Bunsen right now
They'll be doing Bunsen is a Beast for at least a few years. Actually, its getting better ratings than FOP did last year.

>he agrees that last season had too much Dad and Crocker
Is it Hartman, or just some random staff member? Because its Hartman forcing them into every episode, and no one is going to change that.

Really is a shame he doesn't do commission work, cause if he did(assuming he had reasonable prices) there's a ton of things I'd love to have him draw

>Sounds like this show is being meddled with by Nickelodeon too much.
I honestly think it is. Pretty sure Nick asked for Sparky, then asked to remove him. Plus the aforementioned randomly adding 7 more half hours after everything was almost done. Hartman enjoys making cartoons so much he's too passive when they tell him to do anything.

>I don't see how.
I honestly see it. Most of the Chloe hate comes from people who havent watched it. As of now I see the fanbase more split on her rather than hating her outright. Plus he said the show got good ratings so that's a part of it. Though if Bunsen is doing better then Nick might just ignore FoP for another few years (again)

>Is it Hartman
Nah, he hasnt really said details as to who he is since it might help people find out I guess. But I dont think he was around from the very beginning.

Also, another fun fact, Sparky's VA actually came by a different time and she's actually pretty cool.

>I can't even imagine why people are so tinfoil about these sort of things.
"REEEE my ship lost better use mental gymnastics to explain how/why!!!"
See also Starcofags.

>False. At least in Tooties case.
Grey Delisle only voices minor characters on the show. While she is still around, she rarely does more than a few lines. Tootie was in a recent episode but didn't say anything at all, Vicky had an episode but her voicing sounded off like Grey was out of practice.

I think Grey is just mostly focused with the Loud House and now Samurai Jack. She wants to keep her talents fresh, otherwise she'll sound like a hack like Tara Strong does lately.

Ben 10

Like watching a toilet flush in slow motion

Yeah, I think Grey is just busy with other stuff and this season came up at a bad time

I dunno about good, like, he can do digital and coloring really well, but the proportions are always terrible

Hartman is a hack. There is no denying it. Even if you want to argue he's burnt out with FOP, watch Bunsen and you'll see the same mistakes and annoying bullshit that plagues the show. He's just out of touch and out of focus when it comes to making cartoons. The fact that an older cartoonist like Genndy can come back and put some passion into his work just makes Hartman look like a lame ass.

Why is he such a hack?

Why can't he stop sucking Nickelodeon's cock?

I dunno man sponge bob took a pretty hard nose dive after season 4.

>I dunno about good, like, he can do digital and coloring really well, but the proportions are always terrible
Shoulders are his worst enemy but at least he's managed to improve.

Hartman is too based to be a hack. How he talks with fans and interacts with youtube and posts fanart and sketches and storyboards online is just great. I cant not respect him after seeing what he's been doing the past few years

The problem with Bunsen is just that it skews younger than pretty much anything he's done, so it's not really for me. It does have some decent stuff in it though.

Would anyone like to do the honor of placing this crown on Timmy Turner's head Sup Forums?

He came into being at a time when other cartoonists like Genndy, John K, and MacCracken were put up against the wall for even offering a modicum of pushback. Probably suffers PTSD from some of the shit that went on at CN and Nick in the late 90s and early 00s.

This made me remember that Tootie has braces, huh

I like how Tootie wears the same clothes in this pic as the live action version.
Makes me sad when I realize how the plot of the first movie could've made a better animated finale. Just replace the rando villain with Doug Dimmadome.

Not sure really, maybe he just wanted money and didn't care What would become of his show, and his new Bunsen show is complete bleghh.

I almost want to watch the movies. I hear the first and third are actually decent if you ignore the live action.

especially since it's the new canon ending before Season 10 so Tootie actually became endgame

The first is okay. Lots of shitty acting makes it cringe inducing. Some sweet moments though.
The other two are awful.

>Just replace the rando villain with Doug Dimmadome.

>Doug Dimmadome
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1AM8ZYDNU

Trixie best girl

Probably replace Girly Squirrely with either Clark Laser or Animal Crockers.

Kek

>I like how Tootie wears the same clothes in this pic as the live action version.
honestly I really like Live Action Tootie, if she had kept the glasses(and/or her pigtails) she'd have been perfect, also if we're talking outfits LA Tootie wore, I'd say this one is her best one, especially like the boots and the earrings she wears

>Doug Dimmadome.
The owner of the Dimmesdale Dimmadome?

bumping with cute

Didn't he become a fairy or something in those?

in the last one, him as a fairy was basically a CG version of his cartoon design but without the buck teeth(and still having the Drake Bell voice if I remember correctly)

t. Born in the late 90s

>as a kid, feel bad when timmy rejects tootie constantly
>wish a girl could like me the way she does timmy
>years later find out girls like her exist
>they like the tall and strong boys like everyone else

thanks, FOP!

bump

This is so revisionist it makes my head spin

>Doug Dimmadome.
>The owner of the Dimmesdale Dimmadome?
That's right, Dough Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmesdale Dimmadome.

Fuck... that looks beautiful.

wtf does JUSTed mean?

it's a meme stolen from tumblr reappropriated by Sup Forums to basically equate someone to the likes of brendan fraser, which is to say you started off strong and fell from grace so fucking hard that it flies past embarrassing and becomes hilarious.

It was never good

t. Redwood

>Timmy: "Oh, Tootie turned out really hot! I guess I loved her all along afterall!"
Why is Timmy the worst fucking Human ever?

The more important question is why you don't commission some Tiddy Tootie to go along with your Vicky.

She'll be in there but she'll be a loli. There will be breast expansion and age-up scenes though.(pic related)

Oppai Loli, tho.

Tootie in the range of your Hikari would be great too.

If she's drawn like in Gara's latest works that'd suck. The joke has worn id welcome.

>If she's drawn like in Gara's latest works that'd suck. The joke has worn id welcome.
What are you referring to specifically?

he's probably referring to either the "10 Years Later" comic or to the Maid To Serve comics

I do have to agree that Gara's style works better with Oppai Lolis than it does with Loli's with more realistic proportions(although at least we're past that period where Gara would draw almost exclusively on-model art, his art is better when he's able to tweak designs around)

If you watched that episode of Morning Drawfee with Hartman, he constantly made jokes that he'd kill FOP if he could.

Those Maid to Server comics are commissions. Not sure what is wrong with those comics personally. I'm looking forward to the new Love Potion which is probably going to have Vicky rape Timmy's brains out.

>Tootie in the range of your Hikari would be great too.
She'd be something like that or Blossom. The comic will cover a lot of topics/fetishes though, so an oppai Tootie is doable.

But in Brendan Fraser's case it's super fucked up. Did you see his live interviews since then?

I'm actually fine with Tootie in the Maid to Serve comics, but that's because of context (fop only, young Timmy, Viki is not too exagerated).

Also, Tootie is right in the age range of the girls in the sheet Evil Emperor Proteus posted. It would suck if she is drawn not only completely flat but small.

It originated from black twitter, actually. With that one Montreal dentist whose hair looks like an utter disaster. People started shooping Frasier into that later.

>She'd be something like that or Blossom. The comic will cover a lot of topics/fetishes though, so an oppai Tootie is doable.

That sounds great. Really looking forward to see those character sheets finished.

Will you be updating your FA? Or do you have a Pixiv?

No. It really sucks, because I think he is a great actor.

I was thinking Tootie would be something like Gwen/Hikari or Blossom. I was cautioned by some Anons in other threads not to go full fetish with the whole comic and diversify the breast sizes amongst the characters to appeal to more people. Me and the other people working on the comic are currently selecting some characters to have more modest breast sizes, like Jinx and Terra(Teen Titans) and Juniper Lee.

Pictured is old Blossom btw.

Might as well post the others. Fair warning though, a few of the characters are deliberately over the top titty monsters, for those who like that kind of thing.

Gara will be posting them on his DeviantArt and Pixiv and I will be posting them on FA.

>literal chest tumors

Sigh