Guys. What exactly is going on here? Why is Aku rubbing his nose on a lesser being? I don't like it

Guys. What exactly is going on here? Why is Aku rubbing his nose on a lesser being? I don't like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ti7FB80MHdg
youtube.com/watch?v=T2_Atu4Gy-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP THIS

I'll just say it: Jackfags are 100000x worse than waifufags

Can't you idiots have a containment general?

if they implied that they were mating that wouldve been hilarious

stay mad buttboy and take this pounding

generals has never been tried stupid

I honestly thought that was going to happen.

Do deer really rub each others nose together?

mods ban generals

I thought they were leading up to something like that, but i guess it would have been a bit much for the moment.

Isn't that just during haitus? Generals are allowed for currently airing shows.

I've seen 5 samurai jack 'generals' get deleted minutes after posting

fuck off it won't work

>fuck off
For asking a question? Wow rude

I feel like we might here that was the original plan but someone higher up said no.

The funny part is if you were to cut the nose rubbing part out and instead had a cut to the daughters reacting, it would of been 100% implied they were mating.

I liked that they weren't mating, it's what everyone was expecting and the nuzzling more effectively showed just how alien even simple affection is to the Sisters

i dunno

>getting angry at the inevitable high volume Samurai Jack thread posting that comes with it returning after over a decade

You're really dumb.

It's 99% memes and garbage and the mods aren't doing shit

>It's 99% memes and garbage

That's literally what Sup Forums is like all the time, you're just mad because the topics everyone wants to discuss now are all Samurai Jack related. Which is retarded because of course everyone wants to discuss Samurai Jack topics, it's the conclusion season we've been waiting for since 2004. You should be wanting this too except you're probably twelve and never saw the original series.

Rektified.

>>>/sam/

>making a general for a show for a show that's only going to be on for seven more weeks
>wanting to taint Samurai Jack with general faggotry

>only good western show in a decade comes back finally
>people bitch that people are so happy it's finishing its story
just because other cartoons sucked in the past 10 years doesnt mean you have to get upset

anybody else expect the deer to start fucking?

It is not for a blade forged to kill to know such things. Cut or be broken. That is all there is for you.

Ashi-Jack confirmed.

(OP)
Ashi-Jack confirmed.

Jack gets killed, Ashi kills aku, bears Jack's child who then travels to the past to finish what his dad started.

I'm so glad everyone thought the same

Go and watch steven universe you piece of crap.
Samurai jack is the second coming of jesus in terms of western animation.

I was kind of affraid that those bitches would have killed the deers.

Would have been fitting, don't you think? Them killing something they don't understand.

No one will fuck on this show.

What a couple of sluts, just out in the open for everyone to see.

I think we all did.

...I didn't.

Newfag

If ANY other modern calart cuck had a scene like this in their cartoon it would have been two does

Why is it whenever a Samurai Jack fan gets butthurt they immediately screech about Steven Universe? You guys are nearly as bad as Barneyfag.

youtu.be/Ti7FB80MHdg

Get a load of this guy

Dude, that's pretty disgusting

Fucking this. I wish we western animation would only have 10 episodes if it ensured they were as KINO as Samurai Jack

You freak.

>KINO
There are animation errors galore, the way it has been structured could have been better, and MAKO is dead. The fact it's leagues better than anything currently on has little to do with this being the pinnacle of cartoon animation and more with the rest being absolute shit. What would have been a pretty good show is now legendary because the standards are so low.

The bigger will eat the smaller one.

I was anticipating and hoping for it, but then I remembered that Season 5 is TV-14 strictly for Violence.

See, I thought this too, but as I said in another thread, the Daughters probably wouldn't have been so confused.

>'Aku' mounts 'lesser being'
>The doe's legs give out
>The daughters proceed to cheer that aku is victorious and has asserted his dominance.

These guys kiss eachothers' faces around 1:20
youtube.com/watch?v=T2_Atu4Gy-Q

>>The doe's legs give out
Is that something that typically happens?

>they were gonna fuck
>probably would have been allowed to because adult swim
>got spooked

These whores deserved to die

Doe's are, generally, between 2/3 to 1/2 the weight of an average buck, with less of that weight being into muscles. I guess you know where this is going.

I guess you could say she would buckle under the wait.

So did he actually break her neck or does she just have a glass jaw? I guess the outcome doesn't really matter, but I still want to know.

She's running straight for him, and he punched straight against her approach with his whole body.
Strike like that is going to dislodged something if not break it clean.

A grown ass man just punched her in the jaw with all of his power and weight shifted.

I don't think her neck was broken, but her jaw was shattered probably.

I kind of hope she and the other sister lived.

I mean I get there's only 10 episodes and they can't drag out a threat too long, but I expected the daughters to last just a little longer than basically one episode of introduction and two episodes of them actually doing shit before being reduced to one.