Dudes, wtf? It's bed time, go to bed right now

Dudes, wtf? It's bed time, go to bed right now

U have to get a good nights sleep right now

back to Sup Forums you nerd

Would you bang valeria, user?

At 12:46 am? No it's time to have me a good nights sleep

Can't sleep. Have work in 4 hours. To busy arguing on the internet and memeing to people I don't know or care about

Nice Quints

How will u focus on work? Sleep time dude

I'll just drive my delivery van into a highway ditch or something

Not healthy! Go to bed!

Me in North Korea. It not bedtime here. If I make enough shitpost, I get to maybe eat in few days.

Explain me again why plebs like ro mock the Martha scene. I am not even a Snyderfag, but I think that is one of the most clever things of the film

Why does American comic book art look so childish and sanitized now? Look at this panel from the Death of Betty story arc, over 20 years ago. Look at both the realism of Banner and the pure muscle and testosterone of the Hulk. Look also at the colours. Now look at that deadpool comic.

What went wrong?

>DOOM BTFO
How will Doomfags ever recover?! Fucking IRON MAN PWNED DOOM!

Even Squirrel Girl defeated Doom

Alos, the fuck did he mean by being of royal blood!? He is a gypsy shitskin

Back in the 80s and 90s there were certain books with allusions to him being of Latverian Royalty. It's since been abandoned, but they were probably looking to etcon it. Brubaker almost made it canon in Captain America in 2006 or so.

But really, the guy is just a LARPer who took things too far. He's completely deluding himself. Here he's throwing shade at Stark for being merely an industrialist/not Royalty (canon Stark took over a bankrupt munitions firm and turned it into an Empire, and has bankrupted himself about 4 times), when he's a fucking Gyppo! A Gyppo is throwing shade at an AngloMed!

Computers

For the love of God

Sup Forums is the worst place to discuss comic books

How exactly is it clever?

>tfw takin a shit at 4am
Feels good.

Copyright 2007? What the fuck? I thought Doomquest was from back in the 80s.

It was a good, unorthodox way from the writers of making sure Batman would not deliver the final blow to Superman and would allow Superman to explain Luthor's plot

I'll give you that it's unorthodox, but good? Not really. He could have also screamed "HOOKED ON A FEELING!" and it would have been unorthodox, but nobody would call that good.

checked, good night

Reprints, user, reprints... Y'know, collections,TBs, HCs, Omnibuses...

Sizzurp, lean, syrup, drank, barre, purple jelly, Texas tea, dirty Sprite, Tsikuni...

Dudes.

Patrician