AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Leaked Set Vídeo Shows Vision Fighting The Black Order

Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight, apparently.

youtube.com/watch?v=amdPxWG95GE

He's not going to make it, is he?

Well, he has the mind gem which makes the part of Infinity Gauntlet, so.

So the leaks were true then?

EVA GREEN AS DEATH HYPE

Is the MCU still a thing?

Do you live in a cave? Of course it is.

Will Proxima be as cute as her comic version?

Smashed in the head.

They'll cast a black actress.

After Valkyrie and Domino, I just lose hope. You know Sony's Silver Sable and Black Cat movie they're planning? Yeah, one of them or even both will be black.

Poison Ivy in DCEU? Mark my words, BLACK.

It's gonna be a thing for a LONG time if that JL trailer of yours is any indication

Proxima is blue though, what do you want? For them to cast a naturally blue skinned actress?

>Giant muscular woman with blue skin
Sounds plausible

For them to stop casting ugly bitches as hot comic book female characters.

Black women equal ugly bitches. Automatically.

RIP

You sound like a faggot m8.

>company wars
die Sup Forums

Lol just say I'm racist and don't like black people because you're reason is even more retarded

Oh, thanks for proving me right.

What an ugly bitch.

Why is she a bitch?

That's your opinion. You're allowed to have it but you also gotta recognize there are also people whom disagree.

Th main point here is that she's ugly.

Because she's black.

Terry Notary, a renowed motion-capture actor known for playing Rocket in the "Planet of the Apes" franchise and Kong in "Kong: Skull Island", is confirmed to be playing Corvus Glaive.

He also said he's working with Josh Brolin and three other actors in mo-cap suits. So it's fair to assume one of the members of the Black Order isn't going to make the cut.

Maybe the one who got cut-off will be in IW part 2.

They're filming both back to back. He'd be there anyway.

It'll be either Ebony Maw or Supergiant.

Oh wow! This movie runs on Skyrim's engine?

How soon before Marvel comics brings Corvus and Proxima back? Killing them off was clearly short-sighted on their part.

no, no, you specifically said bitch.

>zero (0) grammys

>Supergiant cut out

Pls no.

Because she's ugly.

So Supergiant? No way they can cut Ebony Maw.

Watch now how the movie comes out and people on Sup Forums actually pretend to have been fans of Hickman's edgelord OCs. Holy christ we'll actually get >NOT MUH PROXIMA and >NOT MUH EBONY MAW

He needs to make it out of this somehow, so we can have a Wanda/Vision movie in Phase 4.

>No way they can cut Ebony Maw.
Why not? He doesn't fight, hell he technically doesn't even exist.

As long as the battle couple remains intact, I'll probably be okay with this.

But we need him to be the character Dr. Strange go up against.

No idea, but that leak appeared shortly after the JL trailer. Suspicious, isn't it?

Another giant head?

>shortly after JL trailer

Whoa, this must be a new "leak" I missed out on. Can someone link me?

I like them as a concept even if in practice I know they were kind of over the top in their edginess. Their designs were cool at least.

What does one have to do with the other?

WHO GIVES A SHIT

Are the russos gonna bring ultron back? He needs to be redeemed from the evil that was whedon

Is that an edit?

*LE BASED RUSSOS
Fixed.

It'll be either Supergiant or Ebony Maw. It's redundant to have both of them since they both serve the same purpose of being the mind-fucker character.

>Suspicious, isn't it?
Yeah man it's really suspicious that a clip leaked several days before that trailer for another movie, how strange indeed.

Bringing Corvus back is easy since it was established that he's kind of immortal.
With Proxima you could just say that Hela didn't actually kill her, just knocked her out.

>Thanos is in love with Hela in the comics now
>Hela is the Goddess of Death
>Hela is the main villain of Thor Ragnarok

I have bad news for you, user.

>they were kind of over the top in their edginess
That was kind of the point though. You have to be a Maimum Edgleord to willingly devote your life to serving the guy who has devoted his life to Death.

>woah, this guy REALLY likes Death. That's something I can get behind!
Is not a mentality that anyone but edgelords could have.

>Ebony Maw
Lewd.

Good goy. Defend your masters.

True. In fact, in the GotG cartoon they just changed Supergiant's powers by taking her name literally so she can become giant.
Oh, and she's Peter Quill's ex-girlfriend there for some reason.

>in love
There's a difference between being in love and wanting to get your dick wet with a side piece, and that's all Hela is.

She's black so she's automatically both.

>Not wanting "LE DIVERSITY" pushed down your throats for comic book movies means you must be form Sup Forums!

I will legit be disappointed if we don't have a Vision movie in 2020.

Pointing out a legitimate fact and not believing in some shitty conspiracy theory bullshit is "defending your masters"?

>thinking they would make Hela his side piece without reason in the comics

Hela is the Mistress Death of the MCU. You're going to have to come to terms with this sooner or later.

Wasn't Proxima in Unworthy Thor?

He can't carry his own movie.

Stop fucking replying to that guy he exclusively entered this thread to shit post....

Yeah, and in the last issue Hela apparently killed her along with Black Swan. But given her presence in other media and the narrative need for Thanos to have minions, I'm sure she'll be back.

Pretty sure they already confirmed we're getting an actual Mistress Death rather than repurposing Hela.

It doesn't take much to make some people implying MCUnts are people mad, indeed.

They just will. Marvel is short sighted like this. I would laugh forever if Marvel just made Thanos and Hela hook up cause of a rumor.

IMHO this is where shit kicks off. I think they ambush Vision after he secretly visits Wanda.

Glaive and Proxima attack Viz, injuring him.

Wanda hurls Viz into the air. Wanda is sent flying by an attack.

Wanda holds an injured Viz in her arms.
Viz and Wanda probably end up in Strange's Sanctum.

It makes sense for Thanos to send his henchmen after Vision, as that way Ross and the UN won't lift a finger to protect Vision.

They just did, I think.

Vision & Scarlet Witch movie ftw.

Potentially capekino.

ew, why would anyone want that?

Yes.
Everything is Illuminated Then it Dies

let me guess, you like black cock instead.

Don't project your homosexual fantasies on me, fagtron.

Fine, but only after you fuck me.

>"Fine, I'll do it myself"
>still uses underlings

So full potential reality rapist Wanda +Vision's loving soul inside the mind gem will beat Thanos,right?

I have no fucking idea who they are, only familiarity I have to them comes from that shitty game Future Fight.
That's what I get for distancing myself from capes in the 2000s

I'd like Vision to survive, weakened, without the gem. Him being there as a soul and moving on eventually means we won't have him in the next movies.
And I like my autist robo ships.

Not the best example

Vision's a boring character and probably can't carry a movie as a lead anyway.

>ROSARIO-DAWSON
I fucking h8 that in Iron fist even more than Danny

If they base some of it on Tom King's book, throw in a Doctor Strange cameo, and Chthon (incorporating some Kang stuff) being a cheeky fucker.

Their designs are cool. That's the thing you use. Just ignore Hickman's edgy shite.

What leaks?

>Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight
My god is there something wrong with everyone? Those extras were atrocious, fuck sake what's so difficult about following Starlin's original formula of Thanos besting the Elders?

Cutting that loses the entire substance and poetic irony of TQ that makes the events of IG worth its weight.

This is blatantly hinted at in Civil War.

I'm amazed so few people have picked up on it.

Member how Wanda says "love is for souls not bodies" in the comics.

And then there's that line Vision says about order and chaos.
Vision and Wanda literally using Order and Chaos in combo to fuck up the gauntlet is pure pottery.

>love is for souls not bodies
is this a jojo reference?

It's an Avengers movie. 2 hours of the Elders being clowns is not going to excite audiences.

Corvus and Proxima are husband and wife, hence them getting into a fight with Vision and Wanda has maximum pottery.

>having objectively shit taste is equivalent to not wanting forced diversity

user it's okay to like dick. You can talk to us, Sup Forums is a safe space for your kind.

Wanda literally says it in the comics.

Vision loses his body, but his soul remains, and he masters the mind stone (as he says about in Civil War).

But he can't keep the Mind Stone since Thanos is inevitably gonna take it.

>'leaked' day after Justice League trailer comes out

What leak we talking about here

>using fesh OC
but why?

>Hickman OCs

Gross.

Even if it was purposeful, it's not generating that much buzz. If they wanted to interrupt JL they would've released the Thor 3 trailer.

leaks are a pretty good way to get people interested in stuff. it's not that ridiculous to purposefully release stuff like this. just look at how much people in the news talk about leaks about Trump.

>edge lord who loves dead sorrounds himself with even more edgelords
seems legit

He survives within the gauntlet, and at some point communicates with Wanda.

Wanda's powers are connected to her emotions.

Maybe they don't have one ready or it's not when they want to start a certain part of their advertising campaign given that they have GOTG coming up before it. It's much easier to record something with someone's phone and put it online.

This was leaked a couple of days ago.