/who/ - Doctor Who General

Dangerous Time Traveling Duo Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZi80IDTjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does the old guy fuck the young chick

And people on Twitter are going to eat it up

Capaldi is known to be THE most hung guy in the UK, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed coleman's pussy. They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Capaldi barely able to force it past the knob, and coleman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Capaldi's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria. I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Reminder to claim your waifus and husbandos

yes

Get out

REMINDER THAT I NEVER GAVE AN ANIME PIC SO THIS IS LIES ALLLL LIES

This is by far the cringest thing to come out of /who/ in recent years.

Sorry lads I'm claiming McGanon for myself seeing as no-one else has done it yet. Bye Neo

>TUAT will be casual viewers' introduction to the 1st Doctor

yes

Things that could be fun to do with a female doctor:
>a companion reunion episode
>Doctor/Master interaction
>jokes

Things Steven (universe) Mothman will do with the five minutes of a female Doctor that he will write:
>IM NOT SEXIST EVERYONE LOOK HOW NOT SEXIST I AM

>Didn't add wanderer
>Two Neos
>Can't pick the one girl because she's taken
>Who the hell is starfu
user pls

He won't write it though

Also bring Katy Manning back as Iris

If you don't claim your waifus and husbandos I will take ownership of them all and form a harem

>>Didn't add wanderer
Yeah, what gives? I made sure to make it 100% accurate.

We don't want this

Having Iris in the show would actually be kino

>Didn't add wanderer
Wanderer's was a joke image. This is a serious compliation of the trip's faces.
>Two Neos
One is drunk, one is sober. Two very different personalities.
>Can't pick the one girl because she's taken
What about Starfu? And judging by your pick I'm surprised you're looking at the girls at all, buddy.
>Who the hell is starfu
A rare trip, perhaps you haven't heard of her.

>Wanderer's was a joke image.
No it's not. That's how I actually look in real life.

Motherfucker I am an actual goddamn teenaged girl, and I can sleep well tonight knowing that I will never post something this embarrassing on the Internet.

Let's actually talk about Doctor Who, would y'all read a book about The Brigadier post death in heaven? Should NuWho have more one-shot books?

This isn't funny, Wanderer. It's sad that you're ashamed of your appearance and too insecure to submit an accurate image.

>judging by your pick
I meant to say 'pic', my apologies

NuWho should just have more books in general. But yeah, I'd be up for weird post-death Brig adventures, since there's no undoing the idea of him being a zombie in a tin can now

Just for that you can't have any of my ice cream.

Just because I keep getting mistaken for a girl IRL doesn't mean I'm gay, user.

What would the Brig even be doing? Would he still be on Earth or would he be travelling the stars?

anime /who/ is literally the worst /who/

bring back jennaposting

>Just because I keep getting mistaken for a girl IRL doesn't mean I'm gay, user.
The fact that you have a trip does, though.

But I thought Starfu was a guy.

One-shot books would be great--but really, we need more high-quality books overall.

What's the problem with that?

What did moffat mean by this?

Trip obsessed user is the greatest cancer on /who/ since Mongo

Moffat likes to fuck with with the fandom sometimes.

Because the actual First Doctor was an ass, but he wasn't sexist or racist, nor did he have "1960s" attitudes. It's twisting the facts of the past to make a (laudable) point for the present.

Neofags all let us rejoice,
For we love Christel Dee;
We've Claudia Boleyn and streams to go in;
Our home is fed by Sneed;
Our land abounds in Neo's gifts
I am, I don't know where;
In archives page, let every stage
Advance Neofag Fair.
Till the jannies get mad then let us sing,
Advance Neofag Fair.

Beneath our radiant Feed and Seed
We'll spam :lul: in the stream;
To turn this plebeian thread of ours
To every simmchad's dream;
For refugees from Reddit dot com
We've boundless memes to share
With courage let us all combine
Advance Neofag Fair.
Till the jannies get mad then let us sing,
Advance Neofag Fair.

How is Moffat an SJW when most of the SJW moments happened in episodes that he didn't write?

I love trips I wish I knew them all in real life

This doesn't answer my question at all

Moffat is going to make him a stereotypical "politically incorrect" old man and David Bradley isn't very good at imitating Hartnell's performance. I don't think Moffat cares much about the 1st Doctor to begin with and is only using him because he's the first and because he has David Bradley who played Hartnell in Adventure in Space and Time.

t. Nilso

t. Wanderer

I feel as if he purposely had the general killed in order to push an agenda
I don't mind the agenda itself it's just agenda pushing is not what who should be for...

Long reign Chibnall

I believe you could see the genesis of the idea in an NYCC panel

t. Gallifrey_Immigrant

>It's another /who/ gets triggered by something that's ends up being a small line or a 5 sec scene episode

t. Kindanonymous

I'd imagine he'd go back to UNIT to try and work out some sort of a normal life.

There could be a really interesting story in that, how would the Brigadier react to the less military more scientific world of nu-unit.

Half of those people are liberal trips who don't want to see a random character vilified for a political purpose? Why do you watch DW?

True, but it might end up defining the First Doctor for years to come.

It'll probably be just a small thing, but who knows.

>ywn merge with every trip in a giant orgy of love and friendship

idk man. Moffat and Bradley have both talked about it in interviews like it's a big thing.

It's like half of what we know about the episode, it's mentioned every interview, it's clearly going to be a major plot point.

Could just be publicity

Doctor Who is dead.

Bit of a misuse of the term plot there

>mfw when somebody touches a nuwho Cyberman and you can tell the suits are soft

If some interaction with 1 convinces 12 to regenerate into a woman it's definitely a plot point

if only you knew how bad things really are

Target novelizations when?

With Classic Who, they're like spacesuits rather than robots, so it's more than justified, but the fact that New-Who tries to make them look like iron man rather than creepy spacesuits is just too ambitious. The BBC is never gonna be able to make that work.

I remember a long while back someone posted screencaps of some tumblrette yelling about how kill the moon was anti abortion propaganda. Did anyone save those? I really need them right now.

Not really. It's the same headcanon theory shit with all the regenerations.

As a tumblr user myself, anyone with weird pronouns is kind of looked down on by the tumblr community as well automatically. At least according to anyone I follow, the only acceptable pronouns seem to be he, she, and they. also kill the moon has some anti-abortion undertones, the thing inside the egg could kill the earth, and the people of the earth decides to abort the moon fetus, but clara takes the choice away from the earth, which is presented as the objectively right thing to do,
regardless of the Earth's safety, or what the people of earth chose... not even stating my opinion on Kill the Moon, I think it's bad because it's boring as shit, not because it's political

>There is a misunderstanding. I don't mean this literally. It's just that I've found /who/ less easy to post thoughts on than I used to. I used to post anonymously from time to time, and it was a little bit different and easier to talk about the content then (also it was easier because sometimes the pages weren't archived as quickly as they often seem to be now- these days I just go in and the page is already archived - admittedly, this problem could likely be solved by me coming around the morning more often, I think it's a time zone issue). I'm sorry I worded it as "all /who/ does is joke about pegging Jodie Whitaker".

Does anyone understand a word supergrandzilla is saying?
>these days I just go in and the page is already archived
What does he mean by this?

He understands Sup Forums about as well as he understands the concept of pegging.

Want to be a part of /who/ secret santa? Here's how!

Step 1: Set up an amazon account

Step 2: If you don't want people to know your full name go to My Account > Personalization >Your public Profile to change your name to something less tracky.

Step 3: Make a public wish list of stuff you want
Also make sure you add an address or your not getting shit. Go to List Actions > Update List Profiles. Enable 3rd party to get things from amazon sellers(and save a nice gifter a few bucks) For added safety, choose items fulfilled by amazon to avoid possible sharing of your personal address!

Step 4: You post your list with everybody elses

Step 5:???

Step 6: Profit!

Don't worry if you can't gift back, that's not what this is about.
Would like everyone who participates to receive a gift, so if you see a ** next to someone's list, move onto the next one that hasn't received a gift.

Gift Givers, please reply with the list you
purchased for so it can be noted. Also change the URL to smile.amazon.com so a portion of the sale will be passed on to the charity of your choice!

17514VADVEQIM**
DGXY4RJPSQWB**
2CG83V99TQ9RD
OFSL0NT2DR5U**
2IZSELC8RIKC9**
1ICTY5EYJA536
2HR8QCNPF2EJV
2869K8NQWTDYU**
3PAIZYX4T3S3W -Amazon . co . uk
1MXNH09BNBX5 -Amazon . co . uk
2IZ3HNTFTN5L1 -Amazon . co . uk
3CAH1CFP6G2EL**
2YB70I6MMXBS3**
323YTTMPJ785K
user requests a the Radical Doctor Lym requests Jess art.user requests art of a Ironside trying to make tea.
Post your lists!
Don't want a physical gift? Make a request for OC arts, Vocaroo holiday greeting, or something else maybe? Perhaps someone will fulfill your request!
Merry /who/mas!
Will add them to the copy pasta for the next thread.

>admittedly, this problem could likely be solved by me coming around the morning more often, I think it's a time zone issue
Does he not know about the catalog? Does he not know new threads get made at the end of each thread?

>Does he not know about the catalog? Does he not know new threads get made at the end of each thread?
I'm more interested in what he thinks pegging is

>these days I just go in and the page is already archived
He only knows of the archive, and thus can't post in an active thread i'd guess

I'm just looking for this on specific crazy tirade because I want to send it to a friend. The screencap I posted was just a similar sort of thing I felt was tangentially related

On the other hand, the Doctor literally gives the choice to "abort" to a group of women, saying it's "not his decision", as it's not his planet. So that's the pro-choice part.

I truly think that the scriptwriter wasn't going for an abortion theme--it was more about how we react to fear of the unknown.

fair enough lol. Haven't seen it I'm afraid

Yeah, I listened to the Radio Free Skaro podcast where they interview Peter Harness him about it, and he mentioned that he didn't mean it, but just because it wasnt intended doesnt mean its not there

The thing is, there's arguments that it's pro-keep-baby or pro-choice (because even though Clara chooses to not abort, the Doctor still didn't take away the woman's ability to choose. In fact, Clara ultimately chose, despite what other people wanted, which is what pro-choice is about). And people get annoyed by the Harness's muddling of the message, when you can't blame someone for muddling a message they never intended.

Of course he had 1960's attitudes. He was written, directed, and portrayed by people from the 1960's.

>tfw hartnell is one of my favourite doctors but the idea of him having his chauvinism confronted in TUaT doesn't upset me
Moffat is quite ignorant/hamfisted, so it probably won't be great, but it isn't the end of the world. I just hope they remember to include his impish giggly side too.

Moffat obviously won't be writing Jodie's first scene, silly boardie.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZi80IDTjM
Was he right?

HAHAHAHAH

>Of course he had 1960's attitudes. He was written, directed, and portrayed by people from the 1960's.

Yes, but this is mixing terms. When people usually say "1960s attitudes", they mean the racist and sexist attitudes of the platonic idea of a stodgy British cis white man.

But the First Doctor was being made by a Jewish woman and a gay man in the 1960s. The attitudes of those people definitely didn't match the stereotypical image of a 1960s person. The "1960s" attitudes is a strereotype in itself, and the fact that one of the First Doctor's companion in the audios was a gay man, and One had no trouble with it, shows the stereotypical '60s attitudes isn't part of his character. and if you actually watch the First Doctor's era, it's suprisingly progressive. Barbara alone is a very good example of a "strong female character", whose character development and interaction with the Doctor is not based on gender roles or tropes. Besides the paternalistic "jolly spanked bottom" line, the First Doctor shows no racist or sexist beliefs. His (initial) bigotry is against all primitive lifeforms, not specifically women or dark-skinned people.

The idea that the First Doctor asked his companions for tea is a retcon basically (people who have seen all of One's era, let me know if I'm wrong). Barbara probably would have nearly smacked him if One asked her that. It's easy to assume the First Doctor must have been sexist and racist, but if you look at the actual serials, it's not really backed up. Retconning in 1960s attitudes into a character who didn't really show it is almost a dishonor to the progressiveness of One's era. (Note: Did Dodo ever get One tea? She might have--can't remember.)

262G3I4KG1F45

I wish I didn't already own so much of the actual Who stuff on Amazon oops

Is he a fucking kiwi?

>constantly tells the imaginary audience to "chill out" and "stop arguing"
Why is it that people against both sides of a debate feel the need to do this more than they need to breathe? It doesn't make you seem superior, you just look like an idiot

He's not against both sides of the debate though, he clearly takes a side
It's the natural "I am insecure and know my opinions are going to be challenged" response
Moff does it as well, he brings up negative comments in his interviews a lot these days

>3 (three) weeks
>21 (twenty one) days

>his biggest problem is what he calls "sex association"
>jodie may seem too different and not like the doctor because she has a vagina
the lengths people go to to justify their male fragility

take your commie meme buzzwords out of here cats

I agree with you that racist and sexist ideals aren't inherently part of his character, citing an audio made in the 21st century is a bit ridiculous though. Relatively speaking, Hartnell's character is pretty good for a 60's character. He's still chauvinistic though. He might not say anything overtly sexist but he still bosses all the women around in his era. I think there's room to challenge that, and enough of a basis of it, but I concede that it's not necessary. Not only that, but Christmas is probably the worst time for it and Moffat is one of the worst people for the task.

Still, it might not be that bad and isn't as serious as some of you make out.

Actually, on second thought, fuck Moffat. He wrote explicitly sexist lines for 11 so it's hugely hypocritical for him to be doing this with 1. I feel like it might be self-serving, that Moffat is having the Doctor acknowledge he used to be a "politically incorrect", or however he phrased it, man but that he's okay now. So that way Moffat can feel forgiven/redeemed for his past too.

what other jodiekino can we watch?

cats, you need to push yourself even further left. dont stop now. reducing being a woman to simply "having a vagina" is cletus-speak.

if youre not careful, you could get caught in The Great Cull too

>He's still chauvinistic though. He might not say anything overtly sexist but he still bosses all the women around in his era.

Doesn't he boss around Ian as well, though? I mean, he tells Ian to shut up a lot.

>citing an audio made in the 21st century is a bit ridiculous though.

The point is that the First Doctor, as he was portrayed in the 60s, can have a gay companion easily without changing his character. That's how un-bigoted he was portrayed.

>He wrote explicitly sexist lines for 11 so it's hugely hypocritical for him to be doing this with 1. I feel like it might be self-serving, that Moffat is having the Doctor acknowledge he used to be a "politically incorrect", or however he phrased it, man but that he's okay now. So that way Moffat can feel forgiven/redeemed for his past too.

Maybe, but I think it's just showing how the times have moved on. The message is good, but changing the character of the First Doctor to say it, when he's already misunderstood these days, is the problem.

White Wedding?

You don't even need a vagina to be a woman
is cats a fucking TERF?

Minor character but St. Trinian's

jodie has a vagina alright. she's had a baby

>He might not say anything overtly sexist but he still bosses all the women around in his era.
He bossed Ian and Steven around as well.

>Actually, on second thought, fuck Moffat. He wrote explicitly sexist lines for 11 so it's hugely hypocritical for him to be doing this with 1.
Yeah, good point.

But the fact your point focuses on the fact jodie has a vagina as if that defines a woman is offensive and trans-exclusionary

Venus
Good Vibrations
The Smoke
Marchlands
Wired
Black Mirror S1E3
The Assets

I assume everybody here has seen Broadchurch and Attack the Block. Weirdly enough, /who/ never seems to discuss Venus at all. It's a great movie, and considering she was a complete novice at the time, it's awesome to see Jodie hold her own with the likes of Peter O'Toole and Leslie Phillips.