Brendan Fraser is 49 years young today. Say something nice about Brendan

Brendan Fraser is 49 years young today. Say something nice about Brendan

I assume he still had plenty of money to change his name, move to Belize, and put the shame behind him.

nice dubs loser

>birthday today
>no one cares

>Fraser
>plenty of money

>plenty of money

>I assume he still had plenty of money
The whole JUST meme spawned from Fraser going broke as he was getting ripped off in alimony.

What did he do to deserve this shit?

Fuck off Brendan, most of your movies suck.

Because all of your work is of superior grade only. He took the jobs that came his way and made the best of it that he could. You act like he was responsible for writing, directing, funding, editing, distributing, or marketing the films. At best, he was always just a cog in the machine. He just happened to be a visible cog.

I hope he finds peace soon.

Happy Birthday Brenny, from all your pals at Sup Forums who helped ruined your life.

has he undated his website yet?

Is that a real picture of him or is that shopped?

They're all real.

Poor Brendan. It looks like he's been crying his eyes out.

Shopped
This is the original

>plenty of money

Brendan I really liked you in Gods and Monsters. The Mummy is a classic and Journey to the Centre of the Earth is so much fun.

I came to a realization that I spend too much time on this board this morning. I had a dream with Mr. Fraser in it, and I couldn't help but ask him what happened. For the life of me i can't remember his answer. I've failed you all.

I hope he never does. It's a great slice of what the web was like when it was great.

I wonder what ChamCham is doing right now...