ITT: Shitty CGI

ITT: Shitty CGI

Other urls found in this thread:

srt720.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=301VErKKxqw
youtube.com/watch?v=uZSvlaiKIE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the clone wars series or Attack of the Clones? I unironically can't tell

What the fuck is this

you really don't like those?
those shots alone seem to deliver on the promise of "spacey wars" more than any other in all 6 films

god they probably could have shot a live one for half the cost

that upskirt tho hnnnngggg

fucking why

you dont even need a deer in the shot

I went through multiple mood swings watching this webm
>well at least the composition is good. If you couldn't so obviously see the computer it would be great. It would make a epic video game scene.
>wait no, the color palette is awful and this is cartoony as hell for its subject matter. This is unironically a video game scene in a bad way.
>in the 70s, this dorky laser pew pew stuff would honestly be legit awesome sci-fi. Imagine if you were old enough to have been reading pulp sci-fi in the 70s. I see now

wasnt he there to hunt it?

I can't get over this fucking scene.

Did someone lose their job over this? Because they should have.

lmaao this is so awful.
just have a tall guy in a crappy suit it will look better

Javier Botet was born for the role

>Lucas highlights so fast at one point he's holding one in each hand
>those looks from the poor bastards who actually have to make this stuff happen
This webm really is gold

Obligatory.

yeah but nobody wants them if they look like shit, you retard

>the jedi at the beginning that starts walking in place

LOTR: Dynasty Warriors when?

The people at AMC should've seen this and realized that they needed to give those guys a bigger budget instead of shrinking it every single fucking year

i dont know what this is but if thats a tv show its quite ok

fuck someone just cut the last bit where he is just spinning his arms, that shit is hilarious

>literally a ripoff of the battle of hoth

oh god im dying

I remember this game! It came free with the xbox along with tetris right?

It already happened, dummy.

Any more from this show?

how does no one see him coming and just stab him through with a pike?

srt720.com/

Anyone else find this highly arousing?

>idea crayons

The wrong shadow is just too much

Which Playstation 2 JRPG is this?

my semen drenched keyboard doesnt

youtube.com/watch?v=301VErKKxqw

never gets old

better than civil war

Lost

Fuck off botspam

nothing will ever beat the Lost submarine
youtube.com/watch?v=uZSvlaiKIE0

i really dont get it. Why cannot they sync head with the body.

I'm still convinced that the guy in charge of editing this Phantom Menace making-of documentary edited it on purpose to make Lucas look like a retard. All those clips of him doing stupid shit coupled with reactions from the people around him. No way that isn't on purpose.

I remember that I recoiled in horror & shame in my theater chair while my falcon was shrieking in disgust

I think thas from redlettermedia's review
but it's plausible it's someone from their team, that's how bad it is

do you think actually talented people sit around doing this?

wtf this is like the coolest thing I've seen from star wars and I've never seen this before? Was this in the prequels?

Okay, that one is the worst being genuinely kind of disgusting with how completely off it is. At least most of the others are funny, this one looks like he snaps his own neck at least twice.

This looks fine, and most of it isn't even CGI.

I never understood why people praised the CGI so much when the prequels came out.
It always looked too clean and fake.
Compare it with the Matrix, which had cheaper CGI but it used it so much better.

Pure anti-grav kino

Am I watcing Super Mario in the dark?

Fucking hell.

Star Wars battle scenes always seem like there were dreamt up by a 12 year old

>soldiers standing out in the open, out of formation, everybody is hipfiring their guns

Compare it to the shit that came out the same year or even most of today's CGI, it still looks better.

But I did. Matrix came out in the same year as TPM.

Movie?

lol is this real?

wtf is he doing here? is he highlighting where he wants lens effects to go or some shit?

also is this just "making of phantom menace documentary" ? i want to watch it now, but feel like there's probably 10 out cause star wars

Imagine trying to describe this in a novel

Cause matrix was all dark dumbass
Same reason the trex in jp looks better when it attacks the car than when it persecutes the gallimimus in broad daylight

>take falcon to kinotorium
>there is a bigger falcon in the film
It always makes them upset

How can other bad CGI even compete?

That's why I said they used their CGI so much better.

Another good comparison is Jackson's King Kong and RotS.
Same year, both heavy with CGI, but much less jarring in the former.

Everytime I rewatch this I see more things wrong with it. Why does gunman think he needs to thrust the gun everytime he shoots?

lol, someone post the webm of Jack Black running between the dinosaurs legs and it looked like a horrible green screen.

Tumblr has webms now?

Matrix was heralded at the time as the most amazing CGI/special effects used in a movie ever of all time x bajillion. I was around when that film came out and can still remember there was actual news channels in my country reporting on which parts of the movie were/weren't real

Is this for real?

Not a movie.

This is so bad it's just sad.

And TPM was hyped up the same way, even though it was full of very obvious fake shit.

That was a great suspenseful action scene, where no one noticed the seams on his first watch.

This please.

Tv show?

Fun fact: if you add some quick time events onscreen people who never saw the movie could be actually misguided by the namefile.

made me lol

that would look just as ridiculous if they used practical effects instead.

objectively good for 2002

yellow for CGI, pink for practical

>i want it to look stupid and autistic

yeah maybe thats how youre supposed to do it, like the same way you dont put a prosthetic prop in clear lighting where its easy to see. or you know, make your special effects convincing because theyre special effects.

nuffin bwrong with this desu

phew phew phew
zhiu zhiu zhiu

This would actually be good composition, editing, and montage if it weren't for the terrible CGI.

>never saw the movie
what?

WHERE'S HIS DICK LOL