OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

PFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA JUST FUCK MY MOVIE UP SENPAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14HRo_eTUgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't that cuckball enough for Disney's merchandising mascot?

If you've seen a single star wars movie of the new trilogy you're a redditor

Oh no, a silly moment in my sci-fantasy that's meant for 12 year olds!

PRRRRAAAAAAAARRRRRR

>12 year olds!

but its not

In all honesty they're actually creepy looking.

JUST

Agreed, Lucas understood this. Fuck the haters.

>trying to fly and evade shit trying to kill you in outer space
>you let this spastic fucking thing in the cockpit unsupervised

This shit is for children

FUCK

MY

MY

SHIT

UP

Someone post
>"ES WOOKIE?!"

and the illegals eating out of a fucking can in a school.

I don't think there's a single sequel trilogy set that looks good besides Kylo Ren's ship

The ULTIMATE evolution of the martial arts.

Why would an advanced civilization use interlaced video/holograms?

BEHOLD THE POWER OF DISNEY

It's like members of the high school anime club cosplaying.

SENPAI

FUCK

Starkiller was dumb as it was, but that scene was truly baffling, what were they thinking?

Why has no one done a parody skit of this where they show a series of increasingly larger Death Stars?

>Episode IX
>They face the Death Galaxy

>it eats solar systems to fire black holes at different galaxies

Top kek

JJ would do that. Fucking hack.

Fucking Disney hacks. They are ruining George's artistic vision!

This looks much better. Who the fuck is working on the new SW designs? Why is everything trash?

>not a ripoff of Empire
>Has even BIGGER WALKERS
>From what I see the snow speeders are back
>Deathstar replaced with Omega star destroyer
>Goes to other planet to train with exiled master

Bravo Disney, bravo.

why is her hair back. God she looks like a fucking cone head.

STAAAAH WAAAWS

it would look better if they braided it. ALMOST LIKE A NOD TO PADAWAN BRAIDS DISNEY YOU FUCKING HACKS

PORG

have you not figured out by now that the star wars you knew and loved is dead?

>advanced civilization
>he's too retarded to get Star Wars

SW is shit through and through

>OH MY GOD DISNEY IS MAKING DISNEY-LIKE MOVIES HOW FUCKING DARE THEY
Get fucked you dumbass retards. It's Disney's franchise now and they are making it their way. Get the fuck over it.

lel neck yourself pajeet

>Disney
but it is.

If you haven't bothered watching it then your opinion it moot.

good comeback, manchild who is pissed at children's media company.

star wars fags have invested so much of their personality into this garbage that they'll roll with anything

The only dumbasses are you guys, it was no deathstar, it was a weapon constructed inside a fucking planet.

Jeez some people..

>New ships are just bigger or altered versions of original ones

You guys realize you're poking fun at Disney for doing what it's always done right? It's fucking Disney. Are you guys even trying anymore?

>supremacy

>but its not
he said, unwilling to accept the fact he was a 30 year old manchld wearing a Star Wars t-shirt

>pissed
sweetie you shouldnt project your emotions on people from the internet its not healthy ok time for night night

What's the heating cost for such a vessel?

>tfw genuinely have zero interest in seeing the new Star Wars

I was even excited for Rogue One.

What the fuck is happening?

Remember that scene where the good guy sliced off the guy's arm in a bar? Or where Luke's aunt and uncle were turned into skeletons by the Empire? Or where Luke got his hand cut off? Or where the cute furry people got murdered by the Empire?
Good times for kids.

Haha I agree my friendly Sup Forums users! This new "sequel trilogy" is absolutely pants on head retarded. Can you believe the most powerful Galactic Empire was overthrown by these guys?
PFFFSH...
I guess fair enough if you are a child and nothing personnel kid, but EWOKS are the worst part of the star wars franchise. Disney really killed the legacy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, rogue one and 7 made - by releasing number 6.

Why ahs nobody boycott Disney over the introduction of Ewoks? I will never understand

No heat transfer in space so zero

You're finally leaving behind your 12 year old mentality?

desperately samefagging this hard to defend disney ayy lmao

This is SICK.

I can't wait for the Solar System sized Death Star in the final installment. Maybe it will be a Death Meteor Field. Just dozens of Death Stars. With a central Death Star that Snoke lives on. If you blow that, it will cause a chain reaction destroying all of them.

I also can't wait to see Rey and Kylo fight and Rey lose her foot/hand/eye or boobs.

C O P E

O

P

E

>Or where the cute furry people got murdered by the Empire?
lol nice selective memory. if it was an adult film this would have occurred, since it was a kids movie the opposite occurred.

tis truly a fantasy universe you angry little virgins live in eh? Star Wars nerds are literally pathetic.

>Not white colored

Genuinely surprised.

how

youtube.com/watch?v=14HRo_eTUgg

>more desperate ad hom to defend your shitty companies movie
a little late for bed isnt it schnookums?

No. Because I still enjoy watching the Original Trilogy.

I think it's just that TFA being such complete lazy, boring shit and the trailers for this looking like more of the same has finally killed any interest in Star Wars. Rogue One was probably just residual interest from the OT.

>ANGRY VIRGINS

intellectual checkm8

Let's compare that to a Children's film by Disney, The lion King. A young lion cub watches as his uncle murders his father.

Comparing these two scenes, we can now conclude star wars is a kids film.

>implying with modern disney that scene will be preserved
I guarantee in the upcoming remake it doesn't happen

besides, your original claim was that the furry little guys don't die. I just showed your statement to be 100% false.

When I first saw the trailer I noticed they were so lazy they looped the same noise the porg made twice over and it sounds so artificial when it stops

>URAAAA-:stop: URAAAA-:stop:

What will it's achilles heel be?
Nudge it slightly and it falls into the Sun?

shill

>supremacy
>biggest one, in white
HMMM

(((you)))

The only reason you pathetic manchildren hate the Disney movies so much is because they are almost the same as the original trilogy but modern so it forces you to look in the mirror when you see all the new generations of kids enjoying these films, and see how childish it is to still be such faggot fanboys of a children's space fantasy. You hate Disney for making you look at yourself in that light, so you lash out at how inferior Disney's movies are to the originals. Even though they are ALL equally dumb children's space fantasies, complete with fucking princesses, teddy bears, and a little green fucking puppet.

Time to let go of your hate manchldren. You don't hate Disney for the new Star Wars. Disney is just doing what it has always done. You are angry because Disney made you look at yourself and realize how pathetic it was for you to be still so invested in the pre-teen garbage.

he looks like Cameron as he was shilling for Genesys and saying things like "and I start to recognize things".

>implying something unpredictable will happen in the future
mmm yeah or maybe you'll actually get fucked? who knows, time will tell
>besides, your original claim was that the furry little guys don't die. I just showed your statement to be 100% false.
No my post was a generalized shitpost aimed at you. basically Endor's events are a war. The winners of the war were the Ewoks.

If it were an adult film, it is more likely that Endor got genocided by the Empire. My claim is that it's a kids film.

Why so butthurt by opinions? Do you own shares in Porg manufacturers?

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING LMAO. You took the time to respond to fucking shitposting hahahah pathetic fucking loser. pot calling the kettle black you dumb faggot

C O P I N G

O

P

I

N

G

I just said I had no interest in The Last Porgi.

>and realize how pathetic it was for you to be still so invested in the pre-teen garbage.

Take a minute to relfect on the fact that you are literally crying in anger because people either don't care, or are mocking, adults like yourself who will actually pay to watch Disney Wars: Rise Of The Holiday Season Merchandise in a theater.

wide ship is wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.

one of the things,
is not like the others.

why are these little fuckers so hyped up?

I don't get it.

Like "skate parks" or "...it sweet"?

Hey man, wanna do some Porg™?

So people will buy them user. That's how businesses work. They make stuff you want to buy, or convince you to buy stuff they made and then they sell it to you.

>grrr dont talk shit about star wars
>grrr i hate star wars but let me defend disney grrr
>grr disny isnt the problem its you guys grr
>grr i swear im not a shill desperate to make some cash to buy more curry grr

keeeeeeeeeeeek youre an absolute flaming faggot

>HEHEEH I DONT CARE ABOUT IT
>Posts about it 12 hours a day
Keep lying to yourself you little manchild you

based gibs

yeah cause im the one seething with butthurt because Disney is still making kids films.

>12 hours a day

But that's not physically possible.

nope seething with butthurt that other people are having fun trashing your shit movies faggot

>your
Not my movies. And "having fun trashing movies made for kids" is quite literally the definition of pathetic my dude. Trash a movie that is aimed at you. Or are you 12?

wow I've never seen such butthurt about starwars

KEK i just noticed that rey and finn arent shown using the falcon anymore, only chewie. the backlash against those two was so great theyre cutting finn out almost completely. i hope phasma kills that cunt

oh do you not see the 50+ threads of faggots crying about Disney everyday here?