youtube.com/watch?v=pGBKF01-yyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're all gold diggin whores!

I'll never forgive Bill for what he did

dude women lmao

dude i have a half nigger kid lmao

dude i raise a full nigger kid lmao

cuck

has there been any proof of this other than rumor/bill's beta personality? i can't find anyone in the industry reference it in anyway, or anything for that matter outside of 4ch

Where does Colbert get the gall from to lecture Burr about Progressivism when Bill is the one with the biracial child?

I dunno

I will treat it as fact until Bill proves me wrong.
Nia IS a massive whore that still hangs around ghetto nigs and would cuck Bill for a more attractive man if one wanted to fuck her (as evidenced by her photo with Jared Leto.)

Biracial is only progressive if mother is white.

I hope Colbert dies young and painfully.

>young
He's 53. Also in finding his age I found out his mother made it to 92.
God is cruel.

SO IM ALL LIKE LIKE RIGHT? LIKE, ITS JUST LIKE, RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?

he is not as shit as some other overrated big names but his vocabulary is horrible

someone needs to make an edit of him just going "right? Am I right?" and edit in silent audience "reactions" like that Kanye Ellen parody edit

I think it's just because he ad libs a lot of his act. Like obviously he has set jokes but most of it is just him talking. I don't care I still love him to death

I dunno, maybe it's just me

Aww dude I'm tellin ya!

It was brutal

>hello darkness my old friend

No, that's good. He'll spend even longer in jail having his teeth kicked out by the cons who hate and mouth-rape child rapists.

Captcha: CAUTION CHILDREN

Why are his fat people stories so comfy to listen to?
youtube.com/watch?v=pGBKF01-yyo

bucky boy ya blew it
you're stuck with fuckin ainsley harriott in a wig

kek

Kek

AH
it's BRUTAL

Having this much of your identity tied to a comedian.

Maybe it's just me yknow. I don't know.

To someone who hardly watches stand up comedy acts or have only listened to clips from his podcast, which act would you recommend of Bill Burr?

I'm just a psycho.

You aspens are so bad with facial cues. He's just listening to someone speak across the table.

He has predetermined jokes but always delivers them on the spot and naturally

>The alpha male taking up lots of physical space; establishing dominance.
>The beta female making herself appear small by keeping her limbs close to her body; submissive.

Which means he'll likely outlive all the manchildren in this thread

Let's hope not.

It's just a Sup Forums rumour.

I just watched one of his hilarious videos, better go post it on reddit and get 10,000 replies.

Daily reminder that Nia is 47. Bill married and bred woth a 47 year old nog

go back to Sup Forums

His 'gold digging whores' bit is probably his most well-known

>people say Dave Chapelle is funny
>so uhmm...... white people huh
>this literally goes on for 30 minutes

What the fuck is that Sup Forumsesmoker's problem, dude?

Yes, and that person is singing The sound of silence together with his Disturbed cover band.

Maybe Bill Burr is just in love guys. We should be happy for him. :)

>Colbert's mom had him when she was 40

No wonder he's so autistic

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
This guy got you, dude.

THE LOVELY

His first Netflix special was great but the second one quickly turned into a literal circlejerk

It's all part of his act