This was almost Rey

>this was almost Rey
It hurts bros.

Why is she wearing Christmas ornaments

She isn't you're just a manlet.

Not like she could've saved the script either

thank god she wasnt

Daisy has a retarded face and i liked it

at least this means there's no chance of her getting BOOGA'D now, at least not in this franchise

She is though, on her earlobes

i can feel her anglo eyes burning my soul

They only look big because you're small. Get out, earlet.

Imagine being that close to worldwide fame and fortune and then missing.
Having to watch some British teeth monster get it all while you go back to being unknown and barely scraping by.
I'm surprised she hasn't killed herself.

kek daisy is getting DRIVERED every night and you know it. oogaboyega is barely in promo material anymore and not even considered a main character anymore. i bet phasma kills him desu

this would have been the goat rey
instead we got bud fivehead

Source?

anya hairy?

>he thinks this trilogy isn't going to set up for the all black episodes 10-12 following the rise of the greatest jedi fucking ever travondius the wise, son of FINNGABOOGA who was never ever tempted by the dark side because he's already dark enough

There was some Australian model who almost got bond before brosnan got it. He went on to do literally nothing with his career. Some other guy turned down Wolverine in the x men movies because he didn't think it'd help his career and would hurt it.

>I bypassed the compressa

sad

cyte
cyte

but who knows maybe those movies wouldn't have worked with those guys as the actors. Your examples are of those were the movie and character were succesful in large part because of the guys they got to play them, in Star Wars she would just have had to show up and be super famous.

It's worse when you got cast, worked in the pilot, and then got replaced for the actual series, like that other actress who played Danerys

yikes...

..was almost rey, but still bae

I remember her from the Tudors, it was very hard taking her serious as beautiful there as well

Jesus, her face looks like a foot. I had no idea Emilia was a fucking improvement.

What's really funny is her stunt double or body double or whatever is so much hotter than she is. Really activates the ol' almonds

Not a giant fan of Emilia but holy shit dodged a bullet there
Left pic looks like the first officer on Star Trek Discovery

don't you end up getting residuals for a show even if you only were in the pilot? sounds like a sweet deal

left is a cute

Sith Rey.

Gross.

Who?

girls with pixiecuts are cutest

>And then they told me that I have to start a diet!

Fucking hell S1 Dany was 10/10. Time is a cruel mistress.

hot

This was almost Finn. how much better would the movie have been with these two casting changes?

This alone would have made it ten times better.

>She was the most beautiful woman in all of Westeros
>Robert Baratheon started a war over her

lmao

She bares such a strong resemblance to my mother it's completely creeped me out.
Gross, spooky shit. Fuck you, OP.

Can this girl act?

Hate to be a sourcefag, but who dis?
I desperately need to bate.

Daenerys FASborn.

memes aside, he's actually very likable

That doesn't make sense.

She was already in ANH.

Well, that was a very difficult casting. They had to find a beautiful woman but that looked like Maisie. That was probably the best they could do.

So Finn's character was always required to look like an ape?

I don't get it. What did the writers mean by this?

Heh

he was always supposed to be fat

>Having to watch some British teeth monster get it all while you go back to being unknown and barely scraping by.

She's British herself.