Orphan on shit hole planet

>orphan on shit hole planet
>struggling to afford her next meal
>has perfect porcelain teeth

I can't be the only one bothered by this, right? I fucking hate seeing characters with blatantly obvious veneers when it doesn't make sense at all for the character.

Other urls found in this thread:

whyy.org/segments/could-old-skulls-help-us-understand-why-we-have-crooked-teeth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews

I'm more bothered by the fact that

>be orphan on shit hole planet
>but also be an expert with technology somehow
>but also be an expert MMA fighter too
>but also be a good shot with a blaster
>but also be a good sword fighter

I feel like if you were malnourished desert hobo you'd probably be weak as fuck

This fucking guy in The Hateful Eight pissed me off too. Movie takes place in the fucking late 1800's yet he has pitch white fake ass teeth.

Every single time he smiles it's a reminder that I'm watching a movie. Impossible to get immersed.

OI BOIPUHSSHED THUH CUHMPURRESSAH

hes right you know

are we allowed to say that now? the mods said it was racist to say who they are that make all these movies on IRC when I asked.

She also has a posh accent when it should be a rougher one.

angry sharpnel toothed shit breathed Brits at it again

does this trigger you

It's like movie for kids when they are not trying to show how cruel that shit would really be.

the effects of alcoholism in her face are ghastly. look at all that waterweight and redness

If there wasn't much sugar in her diet, it wouldn't be that unlikely for her to have these.

>perfect
Are you British lmao?

>>but also be an expert MMA fighter too
>>but also be a good shot with a blaster
>>but also be a good sword fighter
well, she is one of the most powerful Jedi ever, so...

I never wore braces and have perfectly aligned teeth. It's all genetics.

i can never tell if someone slightly exaggerated her pictures or not.

>not trying to show how cruel that shit would really be
literally billions of people died

her eyes scare the shit out of me. dead and soulless like the void

It was ok. Nothing too brutal.

Simple genetic tweak done by her very wealthy parents before they ran off

That's a trope we haven't seen before.

It's real easy to explain : The Force strengthen her, serves her as an aimbot, makes computers work for her, and brushes her teeth during her sleep.

Poor people who do a lot of manual labor and live on a plat where the average alien consumes 2x the food that they do are bound to have nice teeth you fag

Poor people always have god-tier midface prognathism because they chew hard stuff all the time and have very little acccess to soft food.

very aesthetic color contrast

dare I say What a tweest?

Her mouth is terrible. She is British right? So it is all fake and worked on? That might explain this uncanny valley I feel looking at her

you chauvinistic sexist cis white male scum
I'm sure you wouldn't be saying this if she wasn't a woman. Shaking my head

firstly black peoples teeth decay lesser than white peoples as like their bones have a higher density or some shit like that. It is the physiological differences in races. Women also have less decay than men.
Secondly these niggers aren't from some 3rd world country, and even if they were, dental hygiene as in toothbrush, clean water and toothpaste is a worldwide common commodity.
It's not a big issue for them to have ok teeth.
What OP and are saying is the immersion breaking in situations where it is virtually impossible to have such great oral hygiene.
The prop people could have easily done some props to make the teeth more accurate, but they are clearly shitters.

fpbp

>She is British right?
That stereotype hasn't been true since for decades

the tech one can be explained. She's a scrapper or something. Scrappers are somewhat knowledgeable.

Those guys basically have to learn the composition of internal components in machinery and basically have a general know-how of how they work and by what means.

And what about her perfectly smooth pits?

TFA would have been improved significantly if they cast the actress who played Jinn Erso in R1 as Rey instead. For some reason she was much more likeable, though that could have just been because the character was much more humble and well paced than Rey, even though the character of Jinn is much less 'developed' as R1 is less character-driven than TFA.

I think if the Jinn Erso actress was the Mary Sue/Rey she'd be more acceptable in the role, or at least less insufferable. You can't get away with being a Mary Sue if you've got such an unlikable face and demeanour.

Rey is honestly such a shit character.

Yeah I always do this but he can't kill enough fucking catgirls

Thanks to me, her pit-fluffer

>great teeth
>still has a revolting smile

I boipussied the cumpressor?

>revolting
>adorable

they're not the same word user ??

I´d let her compress my boipussy tbqh

Her teeth are terrifying

Kikes are soldiers of satan

To be fair this happens in a lot of movies. Still retarded though.

i would her orphan shit hole

>the tech one can be explained. She's a scrapper or something. Scrappers are somewhat knowledgeable.
she should know the part's names, not what they do nor how they work, that doesn't matter to her

that's like a hobo being a master chef because he digs for food on the trash cans

She grew up in a criminal environment, climbs around derelict star ships, has a combat staff similar to a double-bladed light saber, and deals with tech parts for a living.
>but also be a good shot with a blaster
Why? Because she hit one storm trooper in the Takodana battle?

Only real Mary Sue talent of hers is her ability to understand Wookiee.

>he doesn't know that primitive man has long been noted for his perfect teeth.....

Jesus user get educated.

The second photo was taken after these poor savages gained western enlightenment. (first is abo's living in the middle of nowhere. second when they eat a western diet)

You Yanks can play pretend all you like, the only thing American about big white teeth is the dollars that payed for em.

>"muh jews"

>muh "muh jews"

Tons of people in Star Wars know Wookie and its never explained how

It still wound't have changed the lazy writing
>if the character is attractive to me atleast, only then can I forgive the films faults
kys

>attractive
that wasn't the point

Based muh jews poster

>Scrappers are knowledgeable.
Damn, I didn't know impoverished Indian kids who scrap metal for money are skilled pilot/swordfighter/MMA fighter/Bright teeth having stronk women instead of some glue sniffing mutts.

I would have been better if Rey looked more like Charlize Theron in Fury Road, if this was really her character arc, being stranded on a desert planet as a child forced to fend for herself, etc.

The new faceapp filters looks interesting.

>clearingthefarmofnatives.jpg

Literal NIGGERS in Africa with AIDS that live in sheds have perfect white teeth.

So you are an autist.

What kind of diet gives you perfect teeth and what kind of western diet fucks them up ?
Is it enough to eat unprocessed food ? Or are there restrictions ?

she is a Mary Sue.

They didn't even bother to give her a little bit of character development

> derelict star ships,

that doesnt make you automaticly be good in repairing complicated stuff

In our world Pajeets dismantle ships. Do you really think they could repair shit?

The movie also never explains where she got her flying skills. At least New Hope they said thst Luke is good at it (and he sucked at many other things until ge got better)

> has a combat staff similar to a double-bladed light saber,

thats not the same than a light saber

also understand the political situation of the galxy despite whatever shit hole she lives is even less built up than tattooine i mean did she even have an education and even if she did does it matter wasnt she like six when she got abandoned on that planet

I wish I had photoshop skills to enlarge her teeth in this pic

You shouldn't be. She canonically has more midichlorians than any Jedi in all of history. She wouldn't have defeated Kylo without Chewy's crossbow bolt hitting him first.

I hate the perfect teeth and perfectly laundered beautiful clothes and shoes that """poor""" people always have in movies too. They always have washed and styled hair as well even if they have no access to clean water....

Abos are notoriously retarded and tried to eat the cans of food they were given without opening the can

I've only seen someone with this much raw power once before

*for decades.

You don't need the "since". Since for? No.

you dont write the story in a way that the main character can overcome the danger as easy as possible

The scene should have been: Kylo Kills Han, Chewy gets pissed. Later Kylo and Rey fight. Rey gets her ass kicked because she has no experiance in light saber fighting. Chewy shows up and shoots Kylo and that gives Rey enough time to jump and the M Falcon and leave the planet

They can fly around the universe and build mini-planets in a couple of years. I'm sure that fixing bong noshers isn't that unrealistic.

Yeah, how would a person who had to learn how to survive on a hostile desert planet since childhood, and has the fucking FORCE, possibly know how to do any of that stuff?

You fucking moronic permavirgin neckbeards pick the absolute stupidest shit to get mad about when it comes to these two hour toy commercials made for children I swear to God.

Who could have known that midiclorians keep your teeth clean?

go and compare Luke to Rey you dumb Disney shill

I can live with the fact that this desert rat has pristine clothing, teeth and hairstyle because that's hollywood for you.

I can live with the fact she's supar smart and an expert with technology though it makes little sense since she's basically a hobo scavenging scraps.

I can live with the fact that she fights like a badass because it's a hostile world I guess.

However FUCKING BULLSHIT on using a jedi mind trick out of the blue just like that when the bitch hasn't even been told the first thing about the force.

Friendly reminder Rey and poochie from the Simpson's are the same character

I cream pied the boipusy?

Open your eyes man his teeth are dirty as fuck in Hateful Eight

You know, the thing about Daisy... she's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes.

The kek guides her.

bruh the middlechlorines are using her. They're a symbiotic parasite trying to survive.

she has a nice face, her body could have been more feminine but her acting skills...

Im bothered by the:

>left on a desert planet when she was like 10
>knows how to fix hyperspace drives but doesnt make a job as a ship mechanic
>knows how to use a lightsaber against sith apprentices who have been fighting a war their entire lives
>knows jedi mind tricks apparently when she was 10
>knows wookie and droid.
>fights on a snow planet in skimpy rags despite everyone else wearing a coat.

miracle of evolution really- Rey's features

she's a stronk independent woman who dont need no man

>What kind of diet gives you perfect teeth and what kind of western diet fucks them up ?

Surprisingly enough, breastfeeding, specifically the lack thereof causes crooked teeth.

whyy.org/segments/could-old-skulls-help-us-understand-why-we-have-crooked-teeth/

Rotten teeth come from sugar intake.

this

Rotten teeth come from failing to properly brush your teeth (or flat out not doing it)

I've been drinking coke daily since I was 16 but I brush pretty well and I've had zero problems (now 30)

mother said there's no such thing as sharptooth