What is the status of Annasophia Robb projects...

what is the status of Annasophia Robb projects? is she doing straight to digital like chloe moretz and bella thorne or does she have a path moving forward>

CIA Jr in that back?

she is white so isnt her career dead since they dont hire people like that anymore as seen in media lately?

She's at college doing women's and african-american studies, so you can bet she's getting BLACKED on the regular.

what are you babbling about? daisy ridley is at least white in appearance and the lead in the biggest franchise of all time. jlaw is huge and sersha ronan is about to win an oscar for ladybird

go back to Sup Forums you sad pathetic mamas boy

Filmed a teen thriller Down A Dark Hall. Trailer should come out soon, they're just finishing up the score now...

This woman is really disgusting to look at naked. Like with clothes on she is attractive but when it comes off its disgusting.

Wow you've seen her bear vagina naked?

6'0" vs 5'11"

He just wanted to make his pop proud

>bear vagina

go on

do not bully ASR she had a hard life

>I was walking to the locker room to change for track and i turned a corner in the hallway and all of a sudden the whole football team was standing right in from of me - i felt so small

>Dear Penthouse...

tfw ASR and MEW will never stand next to each other again

Fucking kék

Sauce?

lel, are women really that insecure over their height?

Whether a girl is 4'8" or 6'4", she'll still have plenty of (above average) male suitors. You'd have to be swimming in pussy to reject a woman because of her height.

brap

get your whore waifu out of here

fuck off riley

>be womyn
>have issue
>think to self "be a whore"
>repeat infinitely