Just wanted to remind everyone that Wall-E is the best film of the last 10 years

Just wanted to remind everyone that Wall-E is the best film of the last 10 years.

Best Pixar film and potentially best animated film ever

I heard it was very good but I've never seen it

It's definitely worth watching. I'm pretty sure it's on netflix.

>protagonist isn't even human

LOL

Eve is cute

Movie becomes boring garbage as soon as any humans show up.

kids movie cannot be kino

this
if it was entirely robots it would have been better

Overrated shit desu

Wall-E is an art film masquerading as a kids film.

>Wall-E
FOR REAL though I just want to stick my dick in this thing. How much longer do I have to wait for wall-e sex toy?

Disagree, i loved the cheery irony that contrasted with the post apocalyptic world
First nut back in '08

>cheery irony
Even for a movie aimed at little children it was so blatant and without any kind of depth that it just completely lost me. Wow the people are fat because they don't do anything for themselves anymore, how about instead of exploring that we focus 99% of our jokes on the fact that they're FAT, haha FATTIES.

t. Fattyfat Fatfat

The entire ending was cringey as fuck, why do the people suddenly care about Wall-E and even call him by his name? I know he was a widespread product once but these people can't possibly remember that. Was like a child wrote this movie, total garbage for easily impressed "dude animation is the future" spergs.

Ratatouille is objectively better

That movie should be a wake-up call to fatfucks like you

I'm ok with this

Making jokes about fat people is only funny the first time, not if you focus a good third of your movie on it. I bet you think fart jokes never get tired too.

i don't remember how it ends so its wasnt that good

Best animated movie, sure.

Too bad Pixar went downhill since Disney bought it. Though I heard Coco is rather good too.

Did you actually watch the movie? It certainly doesn't make that many fat jokes.

Sam Jackson asks Wall-E to join The Avengers.

In a way, yes, but I enjoyed how dark the vision of humanity was.

>Wall-E
>better than fucking Toy Story, The Incredibles or Tangled

Since Disney bought Pixar they released

>Ratatouille
>Wall-E
>Up
>Toy Story 3
>Inside Out
>Coco

All of which were great. Yes they've had some stinkers since but they've also made some pure kino.

They were also fat and suffered bone loss due to being stuck in micro-gravity for 700 years.

>dark
>people live in perfect luxury without anything to worry about except maybe getting fat because they don't move so much anymore
I mean I get that it's a childrens movie but I kinda expected more, like showing how they have limited energy sources or something like that but nope, being fat seems to be the only downside to a otherwise great life.

Nice bait.

The first 3 are vastly overrated and actually feature only one good scene/sequence. Ratatouille has the great ending, Wall-E has the great beginning, Up has the great introduction sequence. Rest of those movies are kinda meh.

It was showing the effects of living in a completely isolated "perfect" literal autocratic society, the human "captain" being nothing more than a figurehead. I think Pixar was unironically warning us about the dangers of neo-liberal corporatism

>B is for Buy 'N Large, your very best friend.

Tangled is trash

Does Gen Z have better childhood movies?

>toy story
>The Incredibles
>Tangled
Good but better than Wall-e ? Come on. And Tangled is full of SWJ bullshit (thanks Disney).

>Up
>Inside Out
Meh

>Ratatouille
Food kino.

>Coco
Haven't seen it.

But Disney/Pixar is run by neoliberal Jews. They wouldn't have messages like that.

>And Tangled is full of SWJ bullshit (thanks Disney).
Oh boy.

That's why the message is so hollow. Oh no you're maybe getting fat, otherwise enjoy endless luxury and no worries for the rest of your life, how horrible! It's from people who don't "get" dystopian societies like that because that's what they actually want.

>Good but better than Wall-e ?
In case of Toy Stoy hell fucking yes you numale millenial faggot.

> culture
That word shouldn't be used to describe childhood brainwashing.

I suppose it was warning of the dangers of complacency. Sure, they had everything they could ask for, but they were on course to live in space indefinitely with increasingly useless physical bodies, all because it was comfy and nobody wanted to ask questions. Not surprised Sup Forums neets are defending this lifestyle desu

Nope, Brawl in Cell Block 99 is.

That's what culture is.

OUT THERE

>Just wanted to remind everyone that I only watch children's movies.