Budget 400m

>Budget 400m
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
telegraph.co.uk/film/avengers--infinity-war-part-1/robert-downey-jr-200-million-salary/
youtu.be/IRuO5rjXj9E
youtu.be/aI4iCx7LnbY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is nigger Panther running like a retard?

They are probably not even shooting their scenes at the same time. Everything is copypasted.

PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA
heh heh hu ha AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

OHNONONONONO

You know they'll make back at least twice that much. It doesn't matter.

This is fucking pathetic delete this board already

because that entire character is computer generated

LOOK AT THE SOLDIER BETWEEN BUCKY AND SCARLETT

half of that for RDJ

Running man was better when arnold did it.

do capeshit fans not realise how fucking stupid this looks?

This looks way worse than the Bollywood movie posted last night. Way worse

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

>tfw you just now realized War Machine is in that gif

guess they scrapped Iron Patriot

>their heads are 60 fps while the rest of their bodies is 24fps

For what purpose?

It's for Children

> they scrapped Iron Patriot
Since age of ultron. Where have you been?

I want to know this too.

Seems like it might be the opposite. Like, why would you make the CGI character run like a faggot? Seems more likely it's just the stuntman running weird.

he is cgi

half of them in the bg are literally copy pasted. jesus lotr was 15 years ago and did it better

sitting here forgetting I have brain damage apparently

>cap with a beard

id ride that face

>HAHAHHAHAHA OH NONONONONONO HAHAHA

a-am i-i doing it right g-guys?

everyone else is running one uneven terrain and he is gliding like an ice skater, watch Hulks head as he runs same problem.

yuh gotta point out something silly like cap and his adorable little arm shields

Im rewatching the running man right now, and it is accurate, sub zero the hockey player is chinese.

Just like canada kek

wut

bald bitch has a spear... anyone else think that's kinda racist??

You havent watched the running man? It is great.

Also you are unaware nu male that doesnt know that the chinese are invading canuckland.

>Budget 400m

It's not 400 mill. It was over a billion for both movies, they were shot together. The most expensive movie in history. $200 million alone was RDJ's salary, the biggest in history, almost a quarter billion just for him.

>telegraph.co.uk/film/avengers--infinity-war-part-1/robert-downey-jr-200-million-salary/

It's probably money well spent though since it will probably be one of the biggest grossing films in history.

AAAHHHHHH

Jesus christ they spend a billion and can barely beat television special effects

One of these. Bucky, Hulk, War Machine, Falcon might not be part of that scene.

youtu.be/IRuO5rjXj9E

When you spend most of your budget on Robert Tiny Jr.'s new platform shoes you can only afford to hire Pajeet for CG who in return only knows how to animate something running on a flat surface.

DONUTS IS NOT ONE CONSIDERS WHEN BALANCING THE UNIVERSE

that gauntlet looks so cheap.

Maevel Pajeets are already going mad for this.

Big fat alien collects jewelry from humans, the movie
youtu.be/aI4iCx7LnbY

>skilled Wakandan warrior
>flails his arms and his blade around like 12yo

Will the theatrical release be like 4 hours now that they've crammed two movies into one?

I know about Vancouver same thing is happening in the states

ITS UP TO 80M VIEWS DKEK

did they really rip off Boom Tubes for this? since when does Thanos have a Boom Tube?

I don't watch capeshit: why does a superbeing like Hulk run as slow as a human?

Hulk is special needs

Why does he look so fake and weightless?

Hey remember when there was a thing in Avengers that could open portals that ended up in Asgard that we see Loki next to at the end of Ragnarok and that he's holding in the trailer to this?
Gee. I wonder how Thanos can teleport now. I guess we'll just never know.
Cardio kills gains.

Because his suit is vibranium

the bifrost?

He looks too human, Thanos is supposed to be humanoid alien not Rich Piana with purple skin.

Holy fucking shit, kek

literally what the fuck are you talking about? they haven't crammed two movies into one.

their heads look like they were added on in post.

MUH DISNEY OVERLORDS CAN MARKET TRAILERS I LOVE MAHVEL PLEASE FEED ME MORE DISNEY

Will DChads ever recover? They're in perpetual passive-aggressive mode.

That's a big part of it. He also seems to sort of "glide," like his gait is too smooth, especially to be walking backwards.

Also, eternally based Darkseid.

Sorry, I don't keep up with the latest Marvel scoops like a nerd. I got a life, I do deadlifts and I play high iq video games like Mass effect 2 bitch.

It's still two separate movies.

>post image
>hahahahahahshaha
When future historians use our digital data archives to review Earth culture from this time period this is the shit that they are going to see.

Future historians will only have access to something etched in stone. Don't worry, dumb forced memes won't survive. Unless...

He's asking if there are any compatriots in the comments section

I know normiespeak

This trailer was trending #1 on YouTube on every region on the planet. It has already easily beaten the first day trailer view record and will most certainly end up becoming the most viewed trailer of all time. Forget Pajeets, There is no one left on internet who hasn't watched this yet.

t.buttblastedDCpajeet

>$200 mil
what even warrants this? He didn't even have a lot of screen time

Wtf i love Disney's marketing now!

I haven't watched it tho

LOOK AT BUCKY RUNNING AT 12FPS HAHAHAHA

why are they running away from black people ?

The guy in the background between cap and Black Widow somehow materializes a spear on his hands mid-run.

It's retarded. They're shooting the entire thing on the Arri 65 in Imax format - yet they're lighting it like cheap TV and shooting it on greenscreens.

Space Gem, pleb.

>having ranged weapons
>running at the enemy
please disney. just at least give me some satisfaction watching these shitty films

which color is that?

That happens in every movie, idiot.

>mfw I just noticed War Machine and Anthony Mackie

Look at the soldiers, they're copypasted CGI worse than the fucking Hobbit elves. Notably the one with the sash, but there is seriously only like three templates and they don't even have different hairstyles.

This movie is going to beat the X-Men Origins visual storyboard reel.

look at their head movements compared to their bodies'

>it happens in every movie so its acceptable
does that discredit the same complaint Ive said of every film before this, you fucking moron.

gapekinooooo :)

listen bigots, they were pressed for time to make this movie because we all want to learn more about these characters' stories and we don't want to wait five years between each film, okay? The CGI may be a little wonky but it gives the movie CHARACTER, something which is lacking in other recent polished, stamped out movies.

I haven't

You're a grown man watching capeshit. Where did everything go so wrong?

Thw sad part is that I don't know if this is a geniune post or not.

This, look at the black lady behind the Cap. She's definitely copypasted.
Also this is probably the worst composed shot in the history of movies.

not going to, pajeet

who the fuck watches this shit?

>yfw it makes 3 billion

teens and manchildren

cgi hasn't actually progressed in 10 years

subhuman untermensch

Nerds

Mfw when infinity Bore bombs so hard it makes all comic movies box office cancer

I just noticed that the black panthers right foot kicks up a stick

I wonder how much effort went into making his foot steps look dynamic when nobody bothered to notice his whole shimi shake of a jog

HAHAHAHAHA