What does Sup Forums think of ReBoot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95ZnzZV6Kho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only the third season is good.

Didn't get good until late in season 2

literally masterbated to every single one of the female characters multiple times and i think ill do it again.

It was okay. If it was redone with the same audio track but new CG, it'd be better.

I always wondered how much of the show was Toonami exclusive.

reboot when?

>literally masterbated to every single one of the female characters

So like......all 3 of them?

Hopefully never. Have you read the synopsis? It's literally garbage.

I don't hope for a reboot, but a remastered edition, using a remastered voice record of the original series, just an update on the graphics.

Rebooting ruins almost everything.

A continuation to the series would be better.

It originated from ABC's Saturday morning line-up. I don't think it got bumped to another channel until....Enzo's timeskip? Not sure, bit of a stretch for the memory.

None of it, thought it did have a sliver of YTV-exclusive content
youtube.com/watch?v=95ZnzZV6Kho

First half of season 4 wasn't too bad either but that last half was lame in comparison.

>ywn see that cliffhanger resolved

well one more, but what a fucking lineup

>ReBoot was first broadcast on Saturday mornings in Canada on YTV and in the United States in 1994 by ABC. It was canceled on ABC after The Walt Disney Company purchased the network. Episodes continued to air in Canada. Some episodes from the first and second seasons could still be seen in the U.S. when Claster Television distributed them during the 1996–97 season. It would be a year before new episodes aired on YTV due to Mainframe's involvement in Beast Wars: Transformers (known as Beasties in Canada) and Shadow Raiders,[7] and the third season aired only on YTV at the time. In April 1999, years after Canadian audiences saw the third season, U.S. audiences saw the episodes on Cartoon Network.

It was produced in association with YTV, both being Canadian and all, but ABC was also one of it's first carriers and was the source of all the content problems.

Don't forget the barely legal French catholic school girl

The existential horror that given technology's life expectancy, Mainframe would have been obsolete in a few years.

And in the advent of touch devices, "Mouse" is dead.
Dot Matrix printers, even deader.

ALPHA CAST DESIGNS

I want to marry Hexadecimal

Hexadecimal and Megabyte were great villains. Bob coming back was the hype. They managed to rhyme guys with guys

>barely legal
- why did you come to that conclusion
- why did you bring it up
stop bringing unnecessary aspects into your contributions

>And in the advent of touch devices, "Mouse" is dead.
u wot m8
Besides, time is accelerated in the computer world. A second is like, a month.
Which has always bugged me about the explanation for Enzo and AndrAIa's growth. If anything, they should have grown SLOWER relative to everyone else in game time, not faster.

Oh yeah, I been wanting to check out Brendan Mccarthy's stuff

what about that chick Dot killed?

We will find out what happend atleast seeing as the new show has Megabyte after the hunt!

>Daemon

That was some grade A weaponized muh dick right there.

System hopping allowed them to live in faster systems than mainframes, also Mainframes clocks speed could have been slowed by Megabyte

Wow those are some shitty redesigns.

It specificaly stated that it was game time that aged them faster, not other systems. Besides, being in a slower system just changes inteligence.

>why did you come to that conclusion

Oh no. I didn't mean to sound like a moral police. I myself didn't know she was supposed to be a young girl until I read the Art of ReBoot book. Just wanted to add that fact as an interesting trivia most people wouldn't know.

I'm ok with this.
But seriously, "Dot matrix" is a dated reference, even back then.
In the final season she made herself a commander (.com) which made her a little more relevant.

They got away with a fuckton of possibly royalty issues. Its baffling

???
it's called parody

She was Command.Com in season three and there's hints of her being it even before that.

Most of those are parodies and were fine

I think it was just the claymation penguin that can be risk

>naw man its parody
>ok but you still got to pay for it

probaby for music. parodies are protected by fair use

I wonder who's behind this post?