So the leaks are true? She’s a Palpatine

So the leaks are true? She’s a Palpatine...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGsAxG0r9wQ&list=PLFDZ8z9dXRGwxOE2HvXeWrANpBbAU97kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is she some sort of sleeper cell for the Siths?

Sheev's a Palpatine...

No.
Sheev fanboys need to fuck off with their fanfic. The Sith are done and after this movie so are the Jedi.

>no hype they said
>even though theres a thread every 5 minutes

>The Sith are done and after this movie
>after this movie
they were already exterminated in rot, snoke and kylo ren are just dark jedi

*rots

I said after this movie the Jedi are done too.

I meant rotj, FUCK

And Luke is technically a Jedi because Yoda once he faced Vader and the Emperor then he would be one. So technically they are not done yet.

Whats stopping any other Dark jedi calling themselves Sith tho? If all the Sith are gone then some fucker can call himself the new sith

WRONG. The Sith were an order who held fiercely guarded knowledge that their predecessors learned from the actual Sith race of aliens that went extinct. After Darth Bane created the rule of two only would master and one apprentice could have the knowledge of the ancient Sith at any given time. Darth Bane's line began 1000 years before the movies and it ended with Darth Vader. Vader was the last apprentice of the Sith order and the last holder of their knowledge and teachings. Now he's dead. So sorry, Gaylo & Snorkel are not, and will not be Sith.

what leaks

got em right here

youtube.com/watch?v=lGsAxG0r9wQ&list=PLFDZ8z9dXRGwxOE2HvXeWrANpBbAU97kg

Who actually cares what she is?

I can't believe we need to endure two more movies of these storylines before they move on to something interesting.

So he really did bring an end to the Sith like the prophecy stated

B R A V O L U C A S

P O T T E R Y

O

T

T

E

R

Y

A force sensitive just needs to find a sith holocron or temple and start learning the ancient knowledge. Get a red light saver, wear black and act like an edgy cunt and you are basically a sith. If anybody tries to correct you then you just use your literal magic to kill them.

>fiercely guarded knowledge that their predecessors learned from the actual Sith race of aliens that went extinct
Nope. The Sith species learned all they knew from dark Jedi exiles who styled themselves as "lords of the Sith" after arriving on the Sith homeworld and subjugating the local populace. A new Sith can potentially be created, at any time, through the discovery of Sith Holocrons by curious force sensitives.

Yeah too bad Sheev destroyed almost every single record of both the Sith and Jedi. And once the rule of two was implemented, it became very rare for a Sith to make a holocron.

>Nope. The Sith species learned all they knew from dark Jedi exiles
Yes and no. The Sith could use the force in ways the Jedi hadn't yet seen. And their talent for alchemy in the dark arts was unsurpassed. They taught eachother if anything.

He was a hoarder. Where did it say he destroyed "almost every single record"?

His first action after killing Windu was to literally sack and burn the largest and most valuable gathering place of both Sith and Jedi knowledge in the galaxy. The Jedi Temple on Coruscant

>The Sith could use the force in ways the Jedi hadn't yet seen. And their talent for alchemy in the dark arts was unsurpassed. They taught eachother if anything.
Sure. And these same Sith passed on this knowledge of the force and alchemy through Holocrons. If you somehow accumilated enough of these Holocrons, you could potential learn more of the Sith ways, and be "more Sith," than Palpatine.

>"more Sith," than Palpatine.
Palpatine was the culmination of 1,000 years of planning from the Sith to destroy the Jedi. All that knowledge was already his. You don't get "more Sith" then Palpatine my friend.

it's highly unlikely these holocrons exist anymore or reside in a place anyone could find them. Sheev found most of them and once he learned all he could he destroyed them as he did his old master.

Basically these. The rule of two meant all recorded knowledge of the Sith had to go as well. If you have people finding out Sith secrets and running around calling themselves Sith, then you run into the same problem that the Sith did before the rule of two, which is too many Sith. The rule of two meant one master and one apprentice, and it also meant they were the only two to have any knowledge of the Sith.

WRONG. in nu-cannon and the EU, Palpatine ALWAYS seemed to be against the rule of two. Your entire point is invalid.

Palpatine wasn't a strong believer in the rule of two though. In fact, he probably didn't fall it, much if at all.

t. General Greivous, Darth Tyrannus, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, failed Darth Luke

and that's not even counting EU shit, or nu-starwars disney cannon side stories. I mean the ROTJ is pretty much vader + emperor trying to allure Luke to the dark side as a 3rd.
>inb4 that was his plan though for luke to strike him down and kill him!!!
yeah bullshit i don't buy that. It's a shit plan if true. What, Luke's gonna kill the emperor and all of a sudden be like "holy shit better carry on this guys legacy and become a sith"

>t. General Greivous, Darth Tyrannus, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, failed Darth Luke
all of which are dead, and Vader was his last apprentice.

> I mean the ROTJ is pretty much vader + emperor trying to allure Luke to the dark side as a 3rd.
No. ROTJ is Vader the Emperor trying to get Luke to Replace Vader. There is no debating this because Sheev literally says this to Luke in the movie. "Fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side." The Emperor wanted Luke to strike and kill VADER.

How is that invalid? Not caring for the rule of two means he didn't care for the sith way at all then. So even more reason to destroy their recorded knowledge. Sheev planned on ruling over an enternal empire. He didn't need sith teaching laying around waiting to be discovered.

Luke never finished his training so he's still not a jedi.

Wrong.
Yoda: [coughs trying to speak] Not yet. One thing remains: Vader. You must...confront...Vader. Then, only then, a Jedi, will you be. And confront him, you will.

just - imagine Palpatine fucking...

one you start down that dark path you will eventually reach that destination, as seen with anakin

It wasn't uncommon for Sith masters to secretly put their eggs in more than one basket, just in case their apprentice dies or tries to take over. It also wasn't uncommon for the apprentice to secretly take on an apprentice of their own before attempting to kill their master.

I don't see it.

This. Vader even offered to finish Luke's training and help him kill the Emperor in ESB so they could rule the galaxy as father and son.

Theyre all true

WHOOOOORE