Favorite Sup Forums villain created in the past ten years?

Let's have a comfy villainous thread, Sup Forums
Which new villain from the last decade is your favorite?
Did we even get any cool ones?
Picrel for me

Maybe not my definitive favorite, but he's up there.

The guy who played him in Arkham Knight was amazing.

He's been in a lot of stuff for such a new character. Pretty neat.

Raptor from Nightwing Rebirth is up there too

Sympathetic as fuck, though

Anyone willing to tell me any good issues with Pyg in 'em?

Morrison's Batman and Robin 1-3, 13-16
The current arc in Nightwing
Arkham Knight video game
That's it

For someone so vile Doctor Rot was absolutely hilarious.

OP has patrician taste.

Professor Pyg is God tier.

I loved this arc and I acrually liked the unworthy whisper reveal too

Our rightful lord.

He was in a BATB episode too

Oh shit its Doctor Pig!

I wish someone would do an abridged version of Act 6 and cut out all of the crap but leave all of the Caliborn parts in.

Please don't tell me Nox is over ten years old. Oh god, fucking almost.

ugh... could we , like, not?

Why are you talking like that user?

He was also in Beware the Batman, albeit he's more Dr. Moreau. He's entertaining, but for entirely different reasons than comics Pyg.

Dunno why he hasn't been posted

Another true blue

Since OP already posted my favorite, I'll go with another recent addition to the family of Bat-villains

One of the greatest classic villains in all of Western animation, from a cartoon nobody watched that CN intentionally wasted after the toys didn't sell. The Secret Saturdays. Go in blind. It's not amazing by itself and the early episodes without Argost are weak and forgettable, but it gets better and he's absolutely worth it.

>Caliborn
>villain
>the only Sburb player who completes his Skaia-given heroic journey as intended and grows as a person
He's the most heroic character in the cast. Scratch is the best villain offered by this comic.

the Ben 10/Secret Saturdays/Generator Rex multiverse has a lot of great villains in it

I should look into the other two shows more.

I feel like the last decade has been sorely lacking in compelling villains. Netflix Daredevil's Kingpin was the most recent villain to utterly captivate me in every scene. I don't think we've had a Ben Linus, or a Scorpius, or a Xanatos, or even an Aku in a very long time.

David Graves, from New 52 Justice League.

>the only Sburb player who completes his Skaia-given heroic journey as intended and grows as a person

That is the exact opposite of what happens, Caliborn tremendously fucks up both his session and himself from the start by killing Calliope. His session is one gigantic "fuck you" that was designed for anyone who fucks up so bad as to end up in a single-player session and was never supposed to be winnable for anyone, the only reason he was able to beat it was because his combination of powers are OP as all hell. On top of that, by killing Calliope he made it so that he can literally never grow up, physically or mentally. Its part of what makes him the perfect villain for all of Homestuck, he is an immortal child 100% incapable of maturation.

I like them, but only when Snyder writes them thus far.

I'm sure another writer will do well with them again though.

See, that's what Hussie intended, and probably what he still thinks happened. But Caliborn demonstrates in his segments growth and change, counter to his antagonistic mold. He swears off his petty jeering pursuits, hones his craft as an artist, makes an earnest and sincere effort to treat women as equals, overcomes the impossible odds set before him on the path of conquest he was always fated to travel, and then leaves his art behind as he concludes his narrative, which directly references all the growing he's done as a person (again, seriously running counter to his theme). Killing Calliope wasn't a mistake; it was survival. She was going to destroy him as he knew himself simply by continuing to exist if he hadn't been proactive.

Of course, the real villain of Homestuck was the author.

Are his nipples leaking evil in that pic?

God, his first appearance was just so wrong it's good.

was he even a villain? putting hussies comic out of misery asap is an act of heavenly mercy

Not so much new villains but rather new takes on old villains.
Take pic related for example. Him being rather autistic and still menacing was such a surprise to all

This Arc had such an amazing buildup by Hickman, Hulk got involved and we all collectively got hyped af. He seemed completely unstoppable, in the already dying Ultimate universe it was a breath of fresh air.

And then Hickman left the book..

and they had such a big buildup they had no way of giving us an ending to match it

Man, that was the era of Sup Forums I had the most fun in.

good times, love ya guys

It was definitely the last cool thing in the Ultimate Universe.

Totally agree with this.

They really could have cheaped out and gone with some basic ass, fat gangster.

Really the only Netflix character I can see smoothly transitioning into the films (it will never happen)

>Of course, the real villain of Homestuck was the author.
To this day I am surprised that he didn't go full Bob and George and pull the "author as a major character" thing. The comic probably would have actually been better if he had.

Congratulations, you are the idiot audience Mousevel caters to.

The only answer, babe.

As I recall he was always a little bit autistic when it came to Vanessa.

>likes anime/manga art
>loves his women curvy
>loves his men soft and feminine-looking even more
>likes ALPHA MALES with harems
Caliborn had great taste. He truly was the best.

Death of the author. Ever heard of it?

>GOAT
>6'4"
>Big Dick
>Did nothing wrong
>Cool as Fuck
>Rich as Fuck
>Hot as Fuck
>Alpha as fuck
>Exposed Grougaloragran the useless faggot
>Exposed Yugo the useless Midget
>Exposed The Xelor GOD
>Made the Sadida people his bitch
>Fucking rekt that Iop faggot
>Fucking rekt half of the known World
>Wakfu fans still obsessed with him after all these years
>Didn't take shit from anyone
>Married a 10/10
>Was easily the best part of Wakfu
>Was universally over with everyone
>Actually defeated the so called ""Heroes"" in the end.
>Went out in his own terms
>Will go down in history as the greatest Sup Forums ""Villain"" of all time

Cyclops.

This is the correct answer

>Didn't do his fucking maths
What a chump

wasn't this the arc where Reed cut a chunk out of Ultimate Iron Man's brain?

oh man yeah, Tony had all this mindfuckery going on with the kid

Negan's my choice.

Remind me again, why did Hickman left early?

>people actually like this shit

Barracuda was fucking amazing.
Garbage
kek

>6'4
Nice manlet villain you got there, faggot.

>Scorpius

I love that wrinkly awful leather daddy

New takes on old villains you say?
>"I never felt a thing"

Make way for /ourlantern/

Marvel wanted a big Avengers relaunch to compete with The New 52.

HATE'S GREAT
BEST VILLAIN

Nobody likes Eduardo Flamingo?

B&R had a god-tier set of villains

Not really a new villain that one.

I liked Scorpiana.

Apparently not. Seeley had him appear for a few pages in Batman Eternal and he was retarded, inefficient and had a severe case of ADD.

Pyg in general is great.
And is a generally great creepy design that even non comic readers love.
Remember in college dressed as him for Halloween and won first prize at some get-together.

I swear if I ever hit the lottery I'm gonna have my family and extended family go to Comic Con and everyone fitted to go as Court of Owl members.

BTB, not BATB

my nigga

I liked him and hope we see more Phantom Lantern stuff.

Because he is over a decade old at this point.

El Sombrero had a neat gimmick, too
Does anyone other than Morrison even try creating cool villains?

Sure but they don't usually bother doing it for Marvel or DC because there is no reason to give them more fodder if you don't have to.

Well Geoff Johns did create this guy.

I can't even explain why, but I like Edgetrocitus

And then Soule ruined him.

Yessss

Another cool lantern
Gleason was born to draw this creepy gal

The Sinestro Corps had so many great members.

>that creepy motherfucker
>Lyssa Drak
>Arkillo
>Ranx, the Sentient City (if we can even count this motherfucker in this thread)

Fuck off, autist.

I thought this guy was a little too much of a try-hard.

Anyone else see a slight resemblance to Dr. Giggles or is it just me?

>a mask wearing plastic surgeon obsessed with perfection

That sounds familiar.

Bedovian: an alien hermit crab sniper who can shoot his target from three space sectors away
Remember when he shot the Black Lantern Anti-Monitor with Dove as a bullet shot through prisms made from the light from seven lantern corps?
Shit was cash

no aku ???? well then HATER BEST VILLAIN !!!! HATER BEST VILLAIN !!!! HATER BEST VILLAIN!!!

Condiment King is the best DC villain ever. He needs his own Rebirth series.

Professor Pyg is a perfect example of a villain that needs to die and whose death would benefit absolutely everyone, but the bullshit mandatory "if we kill them, we'll be just as bad!" shit that every comic book hero does nowadays means he'll just endlessly get loose and fuck people up

I know Atlan has been around in the Aquaman/Atlantis mythos for a long time, but never as an undead villain. Even though his one arc wasn't all that amazing, the concept is just way too cool and I hope he gets re-used in the future.

The Nu52 did a lot o f great shit with Aquaman and Atlantis in general. I hope it's not getting swept under the rug in Rebirth.

It would be awesome if he fought Bueno Excellente

Plus Morrison's are so fucking weird only he knows how to really write them. Lord Death Man was based on how he spent a weekend playing Just Cause 2 and realizing how much the game doesn't punish you for dying and rewards you for creating as much mayhem as possible. So he created a character that has no fear of death never mind the Batman.

Fuck yeah, Lord Death Man.

I hope they continue to use Raptor.

no love for Zaheer?

Literally /ourguy/

His face was shown in Batman and Robin and it wasn't nearly as fucked up as that.