Damn, Hanazuki got pretty dark!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6CIlJo8BqE
youtube.com/watch?v=B_mgBKvJZK4
mega.nz/#!VthwRL5R!-OYUBTq-A739-g__wY84IaO2iYO2iHCj8-2TVg1e3es
youtube.com/watch?v=9JQ_X3y4cLY
youtube.com/watch?v=sN9gcEZMZO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what the third moonflower looks like.

I wonder who is in this poster, also..doesn't look 100% hanazuki material.

Damn it, I chuckled.

It looks like old Hanazuki, something from the 2013 pilot.
youtube.com/watch?v=U6CIlJo8BqE
Good thing they scrapped it. Old style is just horrible.

how is this pic related?

World destroying, life water and oxygen consuming blob.

How the fuck is this Sup Forums?

What do you mean?

Life is neither a comic nor a cartoon nor an adaption of the previous two as far as I know

it's venom's origin you fucking retard

Damn, I must have missed the big flashy marvel logo at the beginning and all those sweet Spidey quips.
Or maybe you should separate headcanon from reality you inbred chucklefuck.

Isn't it Alien?

who urinated in your cereal user

>maybe you should separate headcanon from reality you inbred chucklefuck.
Actually, this is another Hanazuki thread.
We're just starting off on a joke about how the monster in the film 'Life' is similar to Hanazuki's Big Bad.

Since asked how this (Life) is Sup Forums, gave a sarcastic answer, as a reference to the similarities between the character Venom and the monster in 'Life'. is fully aware that Life is not part of the marvel cinematic universe.

My autism compels me to explain this.

The ending of this movie was fucking hilarious. The crew might even be more retarded than the one in Prometheus.

wha happen

youtube.com/watch?v=B_mgBKvJZK4

Peter finds the Symbiote.

Well, this went exactly as I thought it would, except for the girl. That's a shitty way to go.

tiny
exquisite
feet

the third moonflower appeared in ep 19 which was leaked before getting taken down. someone saved it and uploaded it to mega
mega.nz/#!VthwRL5R!-OYUBTq-A739-g__wY84IaO2iYO2iHCj8-2TVg1e3es

the hanazuki in that pic is from the old hanazuki brand fashion

there was never a pilot. hanazuki was originally a small fashion brand in amsterdam and they created the hanazuki moonflower and little dreamer characters for their fashion. hasbro aquired the IP to create a cartoon despite opposition from hasbro's investors

dat ending will probably make a lot of people hate the movie.
>Calvin will probably end up devouring the entire ocean
>mfw this was a Cthulu origin movie all along
i give the movie a 6/10, it was intense, but there were really weird shoots and lame characters. Reynold's character was fucking awful

... that's some good scary music. Is it available online?

here you go, my dude
youtube.com/watch?v=9JQ_X3y4cLY

things like this make me take comfort in 1000kw laser cannon satellites

god bless

Thanks man. Simple yet effective track.

user, the SDI was a failure. The laser cannons don't exist. Not officially, anyway.

In theory, it's just autism fighting autism, so it cancels out... I think.

>It's clearly Alien plus The Thing

>"It's based on an anime"

Weebs just kill yourselves.

>Implying anyone would be this stupid
If anyone saw a man covered in that substance and it was growing no one would fucking help.

youtube.com/watch?v=sN9gcEZMZO8

weebs is stupid.

I love The Thing.

>everyone dies anyways

These films are always the worst.

>The Thing is my favorite movie.

I must see this.

Ehh...the extra drum sorta dilutes the horns. This is the thriller genre's piano keys being slammed, violins, or jump scare sounds.

>he liked shit like Outbreak because everyone lives happily ever after in the end

you child

>Weird spindly biomass creature
>Is actually really intelligent
>Plays "who is the alien" with the cast of isolated scientist
>If it gets to Earth Earth is fucked like how if the Thing got off the Arctic Earth would be fucked.

It is literally The Thing with some stuff mixed in from Alien.

I prefer Contagion, actually.

But "they all died lol" endings are always lazy as fuck.

W-why are character's named "David" some weird, awkward high functioning autists? First it was Promethious and now this!?

>implying they're trying to help

They're there for the loot, user. It's like with the nuclear-powered lighthouses in Russia getting looted. Retards deciding it's a good idea to ignore the radioactive danger signs because there's some lead to pry out and sell.

They see a man that fell from the sky in clear distress. Why they didn't stop when "No" is nearly universal is retarded.

>MMMMAAAARRRRSSSS
It's totally different, user. Sheesh.

>No means Yes
>inb4 rape_culture.jpg

user just accept it
Asian fishermen are going to release the thing

>My autism compels me to explain this.
Eh, a pal of mine insisted Sony is doing a Venom movie and this was totally the canon prequel, I didn't bother arguing. I'm just saying, some people NEED that explanation and even then it might not be enough.

craziest thing i've heard about this movie is that its a secret prequel to Venom and that's the symbiote

That...would actually be sort of neat.

Didn't they say it was weak to fire? I thought that was just an Alien reference with the flamethrowers but now I'm not sure...

Well we know for a fact that Sony is still doing the Venom movie. That part isn't really up for debate. Part of why people are so suspciious about Life is because the trailer straight up uses an edited shot from Spider-Man 3 and the writers, who supposedly wrote a treatment for Venom themselves it happens, acknowledged the theories and wouldn't outright deny it. Although this was probably just them fucking with people

yeah I was at LCS and was chatting away and told him i saw the extended trailer they did before Logan

and after listening to him and comparing what I saw

It really felt like the thing was at the early stages of a symbiote

>they remember they had two escape pods all along at the last minute
>also, spaceship with six crew members only has two escape pods
am i missing something?

Drama

....3 people per a pod?

IDK...

iirc they specify each pod is conveniently designed for a single passenger

those were all bs laser systems like chemical and xray, now adays they use pure light rays. depending on how much you believe wikileaks space laser arms races are already to the point of reflective coating and fields. so yeah basically any point on earth the size of your house can be turned into a 50 foot hole

>also, spaceship with six crew members only has two escape pods

I just assumed that the other escape pods had been destroyed with the docking stuff. Before that point they weren't focused on escaping because their mission was to make sure Calvin wouldn't get down, not just saving themselves.

What got me was that all the air rushing out during the docking failure pushed them into a decaying orbit, rather than pushing them into space. Like the shuttle came from deep space instead of Earth.

>It wasn't a secret Venom prequel

Well fuck.

see

Calvin will be the villain of the movie.

Why are Sup Forums mods so fucking useless?

ackshully, it's a re-re-imagining of the Doom franchisee, hence why the Alien is so unscientific, and clearly just a Demon and why the end credits have the song "spirit in the Sky"

>someone dies by hurtling into space with zero chance of rescue or survival

I should have fucking expected this; this is one of my biggest fears about space.

Has there ever been a piece of media that actually follows the person who gets 'lost', for however long they have? It seems usually we just see whoever it is get flung off into nowhere.

Futurama did it with Bender

2001 A Space Odyssey.

That's literally 90% of all science fiction literature.
>Scientists fucked up big
>Whoops humanity is doomed
The ending is literally Cat's Cradle with a giant space amoeba instead of a super form of ice.

Then they find and resurrect the guy in the sequel, and that's when things get really weird.

Splendor and Misery by clipping. The narrative of the whole album is about a slave escaping from subjugation by endlessly traveling through deep space. It's a pretty good listen if you're into less traditional hip-hop.