Everything about this shot angers me

Everything about this shot angers me

Other urls found in this thread:

baruch.cuny.edu/nycdata/population-geography/pop-demography.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qRGuf81DAXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why?

Why? It's a very realistic portrayal of modern New York high schools, whether you like it or not.

New York is one of the most diverse places in the world user, especially in the shittier boroughs like Queens

that cutie on the top right

ugh because it just reminds me of when i was in school and no one wanted to hang out with me because i was white trash. and the ones who would my parents wouldn't let me because because i'm only allowed white friends
school sucked!!

>HERE LETS JUST HAVE A JEW, ASIAN, MEXICAN, LESBIAN, AND A FEW WHITE CHICKS

Half my family is from new york, ive been there thousands of times, this is forced

Not enough Asians desu

I live in NY and I've yet to see one black person

at least you're honest about the alt-right snowflake you are, praise kek bro

I have a particular dislike for the face in the top left. I just don't know what makes me hate him.

Theyre hard to see if you only leave the house at night. Look out for floating teeth and eyeballs

I see you're just back from leddit as well, fellow user

get a grip, lads

This is just sad.

>muh forced diversity
clearly you've never been to an inner city new york school

step outside then.

could you imagine going to school with so many filthy minorities? Jesus Christ. Melting pot indeed and the shit is getting over-cooked imo

>inner city
Who the the fuck chooses to go to an inner city? I don't care that a bunch of poor niggers kill eachother there. I'm white, I don't have to go to an inner city.

it's late as fuck on a worknight
you can stop pretending that you're anything other than pure white trash
you're the nigger of white people

What is this weirdo watchin

>he works the five day 9-5 job
Haha and I'm the white trash? I work from home and rake in about 165k a year, you bitter little faggot.

What is the context to this screenshot? It just looks like high schoolers sitting for an auditorium speech. How is this forced or bad?

TFW no autistic zendaya GF ;_;

>it's a "pol bait gets more replies than my 100% cinema related thread" episode

Prove it.

pathetic

Yeah. I'm sure there are lots of spic cholo's reading "Of Human Bondage" in the bleachers and Hasidic kike kids going to public schools. Totes realistic.

>all the non-whites are ugly
What did Marvel mean by this?

>Forest Hills
>The racial makeup of the neighborhood was 58.3% (48,822) White, 2.5% (2,086) African American, 0.1% (63) Native American, 24.2% (20,233) Asian, 0.0% (22) Pacific Islander, 0.4% (373) from other races, and 2.1% (1,719) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 12.4% (10,410) of the population.

>Historically, Forest Hills has had many Jewish residents. The border between Rego Park and Forest Hills is home to many Bukharan Jews, one of the largest population of such in the world outside of Israel.

Nothing wrong with that picture.

>top left.
HELLO GOYIM! :^)

Unironically not enough Blacks. No enbies too :/

Bangs girl is fucking TOP CUTIE holy fuck.
Might have something to do with the Jewish inbreeding.

>Not Mike "Going Rambo on Sambo" Stoklasa
Haven't seen that gif in a while now.

>negress reading on human bondage
DOES NO ONE HAVE ANY SENSE OF SUBTLETY OR TACT ANYMORE?!?! WHAT KIND OF SHALLOW BASIC UNFULFILLING WORLD DO WE LIVE IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHJJJ

try later on when more English/Europeans have woken up, my friend.

Nah you're white trash and you know it. You want to throw brownie and blackie under the bus to feel better about yourself. You're mentally disturbed and can't help but be retardedly angry and paranoid about scary brown people invading what you think should be your safe space. Triggered, bitch?

looks like a mullata or latina

It's 11am in Germany you dumb self-loathing cunt.

If anything there should be more Asians

>this is forced
Looks pretty accurate

and plenty of the people here at NEETS who only wake up in the afternoon.
think next time before you start throwing out insults pls.

Walked into McDol, next to high school to get food after work (around 4). Place had clearly a 3 way divide, Black (with Football players), White (basket ball players and Latin (Sorcerer players) , The kids also clearly enforcing those race lines. Made me sad but the picture does not happen in schools today. Race lines are Learned thank to SJW school teachers

>implying nobody was ever bullied in high school, or at the very least was mocked for their appearance at one time.
It's like, have a jew kid in the film, whatever. Don't have some "typical american highschool" then put some fucken jew kid with his fucking dreadlocks and skull cap in it. You telling me it's realistic? a jew kid in religious attire, not being in fear of mockery from peers due to how bizarre he dresses daily? The bully-Chad isn't going to go "nice ponytails fag!" before having every cheerleader laugh at his alpha-joke?

all that and he's in a fucken gym class too? fuck off.

>Cholo slut reading

lel, how can anyone take this seriously.

It's not realistic because hasidic kids go to hasidic schools. It's tacky and stupid.

t.Noo York (not hasidic) Jew

Only NEETs are posting from Europe unless people post here on their lunch break.

Me on on the upper far left

Noice, thanks for the knowledge.
>now waiting for a film about a Europian hasidic school and it being filled with muslims, blacks, asians and lesbians.

baruch.cuny.edu/nycdata/population-geography/pop-demography.htm
Age in Years 15-19
NYC Population 468,873
Hispanic 168,259
Non-Hispanic White 110,365
Non-Hispanic Black 118,441
Asian and Pacific Islander 60,883
Other and Multiple Race 10,925

>not working night hours to get paid much more for less time

>the faces of america

Holy butthurt Batman!
Sorry shitkskin but you're wrong.

Why are there so many god damn hispanics?

Why does Holland have three Adam's apples?

Seriously
What

They breed like jack rabbits. A lot of them are catholic so no birth control. etc. etc.

poor, dont use condoms, pump out kids for more gibs, start fucking at 14 and having kids that will then have more kids when theyre 14

Emu war re-enactment
youtube.com/watch?v=qRGuf81DAXg

99 percent of whites are good for only one thing - producing girls for the sex industry.

Americans are literally Soyim

This looks like my old school in New Zealand.

Don't watch kike media.

>watches MemriTV

Nigga MJ and Ned are those who anger me.

Also in my school we were all white but the again, I'm from a country in Europe where 90% of us are white. The blacks or Asians are just from another country.

>I'm from a country in Europe where 90% of us are white. The blacks or Asians are just from another country.
you're so lucky. non-whites are the scum of the earth.

that qt redhead behind peter looks like a better mary jane than the one next to her

I live in Chicago and the closer you get to downtown the more like that picture things get. No one lives there so its very detached from reality so positive people step over dying homeless and dont even process it. The neighborhoods people live in are very segregated tho and shit goes down when it is close to home. I didn't go to school out here so I'm not sure if this pic is accurate but I'd imagine it is alot like this in the nicer schools

but she is not brown you racist-fuck!
the future is mixed, deal with it!

>kike and dyke next to each other

jesus christ

>movie features non-whites

>posts non-white hand

>implying Arthur isnt a representation of the classic white christian household
Take it back right now or else.

Is that Spiderman?

>a representation of the classic white christian household
>brown
Based 56%

You should be more upset at what a shitty movie Homecoming was

Also, that photo is fairly accurate minus the Hasidic jew since they pretty much hide and keep to themselves in the city

T. New Yorker who lives in Manhattan