/SJG/ Samurai Jack General: OH YEAH PORRIDGE Edition

Welcome to Samurai Jack General Thread, due to most of the Sup Forums is spammed with nothing but Samurai Jack, this will be the official thread to talk about nothing but Samurai Jack and Samurai Jack General

>bump

Not even surprised that people are ignoring this

I want this thread to get started already

Maybe there aren't enough Samurai Jack threads on Sup Forums.

Oh or every other fucking board on Sup Forums too. Jack is always on topic, after all.

Remember that time when Jack got defeated by a bunch of teenage robots in less than 4 minutes?

The reason these threads always fail is because they aren't named /sjw/ - Samurai Jack Weekly instead.

Come on now user, samurai jack does not deserve such a hellish fate. The only show worse enough to deserve one is steven universe

Wait until Next Week

I'm almost 100% sure OP is the same guy who's been whining about SJ threads all day.

pretty much this
we had a SJ thread going all day but rather than sticking to one thread we have faggots and trolls making lots of little ones

already got one of these deleted today

Best kill by far

>Samurai Jack season 5 boarders
>Genndy Tartakovsky (Creator of this show, boarder on 2 stupid dogs. creator of dexter's lab, director on Powerpuff Girls, showrunner of the 2d clone wars series, co-creator of symbionic titan, director of the hotel transylvania films)
every episode so far

>Bryan Andrews (director on the Men and Black and Jackie Chan cartoons, writer/boarder on the original Samurai Jack, boarder on the 2d clone wars series, co-creator and storyboard supervisor on Symbionic Titan, storyboard artist on Sky High, John Carter, Iron Man 2, The Avengers, Hotel Transylvania, Iron Man 3, Thor the Dark World, and Doctor Strange)
XCII
XCIII

>David Krentz (character designer on Dinosaur, The Ant Bully, and Escape from Planet Earth, layout artist on Treasure Planet, storyboard artist on John Carter, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Hotel Transylvania 2, Dr Strange, and Baby Driver)
XCIV

>Starting a general
Stop it. Get some help.

>Dirty hoe!

Givme some good reactions pics from last episode

If this thread gets deleted, just make a new one. Autism always wins. If you want this General to stick you have to make it.

Jack is so done with your shit

Better, but still needs work.

Glad you made another though so I could rephrase that line. Should have been
>Like selling a swimming pool to sea animals.

Updated meme.

>Best kill
>Not Jack punching someone in the face so hard that their entire head does a 360 and their neck snaps, killing them instantly

oh thank god, a Sup Forums themed shiggy

No, way. She's a cripple but she lives.

Finally watched the episodes, were really good. Voice acting is meh for Ashu or Ashi. Aku was alright, pretty funny, miss Mako.

Everyone has off days. The Clenches beat him pretty handily, too.

i couldn't help but notice that too