Thoughts on this kino?

Thoughts on this kino?

Good film but not as good as people who love it think it is

A solid 7 and 100% worth watching, but won't change your life

bad as hell, just watch singing in the rain

And the award for best picture goes to...

I really loved it. It made me super happy. The little tributes to Fred and Ginger, and An American in Paris. I'm glad so many people my age saw it. It'll make it easier to introduce them to the older Hollywood musicals.

It's the embodiment of female insipidity. It's pretty to look at, but neither of the stars can act, and the story and romance is incoherent. It mostly works by reminding people of other musicals which is a cheap trick. Further, it's primarily beloved of left wing people, the same audience as Harry Potter and Game of Thrones, and further demonstrates their hypocrisy because they really, really do not want negroes in their films, only to complain about the absence of negroes in other people's movies and feel good about themselves. In summary, a sickening, cheap, insipid piece of shit for braindead spastic women who think they're clever but desperately need to be fucked in their assholes to teach them a lesson.

It's really, really good.

It's also very comfy if you're familiar with the LA or Southern California area. I'm not sure if all audience picked up on that. Kind of questionably indulgent by the film makers but whatever.

passes the bechdel test, good enough for me

A better than just a flick, but not quite get where the kino is. Cool flick anyway !!!

fag shit

I couldn't watch the whole thing, got bored halfway through.
It moves too fast, and is too generic. Yeah yeah, thats the idea, I know, whatever. Being bad on purpose doesn't make you good.

it did for me
gave me the will to keep praticing piano (stopped 4 years ago), and thats how i met my current gf, shes a clarinet player and we play together at her place

>all the parts with Goose
Absolute kino.
>all the parts with frog
Absolute boring.

>tfw i watched 2/3 of it with no sound over some girls shoulder on an international flight
chick flicks stink.

Really shit musical. I've played most of the songs from this and they're all the same. It has zero plot and is cloying and overly sentimental. I do think Goose and Emma Stone are good though, although Goose can't really sing.

>i don't know what plot is

Dishonest

Only read half of this.
You're so fucking full of shit, fuck off.

hola reddit

musicals and dancing are gay as fuck

When you place more emphasis on posting than reading you are the problem with the flagging quality of whatever community you are a part of. Truly, what is the purpose behind, "I disagree!" on its own? It's fucking retarded. It's as if you post it in place of a downvote.

>nigger

cute