Call

LOVE. ALWAYS. WINS.

When will you alt right Nazis get that through your skulls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African-American_LGBT-related_films
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm a fag and that movie was really dull, no idea where all the praise is coming from. Moonlight was actually good so it's weird for the standard to be so low

>Hollywood loves a movie about two mentally ill, disease spreading, child molesting, butt fucking faggots

Who woulda guessed?!

>gays
>white cismales
wtf is it still 2016 ?!! where are my biracial transmen queer kino tumblr promised me reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>The widely acclaimed Call Me by Your Name dares romanticize a youth-to-adult sexual relationship. It’s dressed-up as both nostalgia — set in 1983 — and Continental sophistication: Seventeen-year-old Elio (Timothée Chalamet) becomes obsessed with Oliver (Armie Hammer), his father’s 24-year-old research assistant who has joined the family’s summer retreat in Italy. But the dreamy, erotic story (languorous, sun-bright idylls, visual fetishes such as overripe fruit and wet swim trunks) has been queered by the film’s belated release, which, after its premiere last winter at the Sundance Festival, is strikingly mistimed.

>Now this tale of first love (based on a novel by André Aciman) too closely resembles the taboo of unequal sexual relations currently driving our culture’s moment of neo-Puritanism. What was calculated to appeal to pro-gay social sentiment and rouse intense compassion for a youngster’s coming-out is now exposed as a dishonest, weepy fusion of lechery and virtue-signaling.

Last year the oscar bait was about a black faggot and this years just about a couple of faggots,they are getting sloppy

I cried a little at the end. The whole story was just too much for me.

Hopefully this movie raises some awareness.

I would think facts would win.
Remember when everyone was searching for the gay gene? Now it's "problematic" to even suggest such a study.
Lot's of research shows lots of potential causes for homosexuality, but nobody ever talks about it.

>the more buzzwords I use, the smarter I sound

No wonder no one takes the Oscars seriously anymore, all you have to do to win an award is make a movie with a gay main character .

>Hurr durr gay people are like ao deep and tormented
>Look at that guy he has impacted feces in his urethra and colon he must be truly a beautiful aoul

he does it again.
based.

Who do you think is more handsome- Armie Hammer or Henry Cavill?

I thought Lady Bird was the GOAT film

is this another one of those situations where a young guy gets molested by an older gay and to try and cope with it becomes gay himself?

? Every single gay in the world has a story like this though
It's totally normal for a relationship to be between people not at exactly the sam eage

Two jew fags in romantic Italy fugging... chosen by (((Los Angeles Film Critics))) as this year's best movie...

So the Academy is going to award a movie where a gay adult is molesting an underage boy? Right after the Kevin Spacey scandal? Wow

isnt this flick literally about a middle aged fag seducing a teenager? how is that not #problematic af?

He didn’t really use any buzzwords though and his point was salient.

>Best Cinematography: “The Shape of Water” (Dan Lausten)
>Runner-up: “Blade Runner 2049” (Roger Deakins)
SOYBOYS BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:African-American_LGBT-related_films

fucking oscar baits, man

Hammer is no doubt handsome af, but he's the boring kind of handsome. There's just something about Cavill tho... no homo.

I always read his criticism, but his review for this film is just weak. He talked more about politics than other aspects, even his review for baby Driver and BvS talked about technicalities. Would he review Lolita the same way?

>that neckbeard

Come on, man. Put your shit together.

I love how liberals accuse libertarians of being freaky with children and teens and then they go and produce shit like this.

>fags on damage control
kek, based Armond "Honorary" White.

>Every single gay in the world has a story like this though
Yes, we know user, someone molested you and you rationalized by thinking you're gay.

>accuse libertarians of being freaky with children and teens

can you actually back that up?

Read the book instead.

So you got no substance and only political rage, just like Armond White

>24
>17
>unequal
Maybe 34 and 17... but even then: who gives a shit? It's in Italy where I assume the age of consent is lower than 18, as it should be everywhere but that's beside the point.

There's no reason why all sexual relations should be between people in the same age range, or even between teenagers and adults in their 30s/40s/50s. The idea that we shouldn't fuck teens has been pushed by over-the-hill women in their 30s/40s/50s who can't get a man, and the cucked men who want to appear moral so they agree with them.

Also Armond's a fag and he's ashamed of how hot it made him to watch this. His only complaint was that Armie wasn't played by a 50 something black guy.

Literally every political compass meme has that as the joke for libertarians.

>moviegoers

Good god you guys are unashamed at this point. We went from "no we don't care about your kids" to "I should be able to fuck 14 year olds".

buttmad ancap detected

Except I'm not an ancap or a libertarian or for free market capitalist in any way.

Not as unashamed as electing a child fucker for Alabaman Chief Justice.

I should be able to. It doesn't mean I want to or any of them would want to fuck me. But if one does, why not? I would probably be a better and kinder lover than a boy their own age.

Stay mad you pussy.

Armond is literally gay, though.

wat

>trying to teach fa/tv/irgins about relationships
You are a brave one

Sad state of affairs when God's Not Dead is actually one of the better films of the decade.

You can be a fag and a pleb.

Sad state of affairs when contrarians go full circle and become evangelists.

He's running for senate and he isn't even accused of fucking a child. Not that his accusers are believable.

Roy Moore

He has been an Alabama state judge since the nineties and chief justice of its supreme court until 2016.
>Not that his accusers are believable.
Bill Clinton is a rapist INFOWARS.COM

God's Not Dead is an adaptation of a copypasta, can you imagine "300 confirmed kills" being turned in to a movie

>can you imagine "300 confirmed kills"

Yes, it was called American Sniper.

>ywn kiss Armie like this

jdimsa :(

>fiction movie displays heroes doing something that's not okay in the real world
So if these two robbed a rich guy's bank or assassinated a union boss, it's okay?

I want Armie to rub his balls though my face while ı rim him.
Is that gay?

Guys like Colbert and Meyers bring that shit up all the time. What happened was a bunch of shit tests came out claiming homosexuality being genetic was a fact and people believed it like they do most shitty tests and now it's just assumed they were right.

Muh heart desu.

This guy is reatarded, why does Sup Forums care about what he says again?

Love always wins PUNCH A NAZI

This is a decent troll attempt, I give it an 8/10 but it's still recognizable, work on the form next time.

He lives to be contrarian for its own sake. So pretty much ends up being the only critic that agrees with Sup Forums on anything.

>All gays are diddled or were diddled

Nah. A lot were touched as kids, but I can't say I was.

If this were a movie about an older man and a teenage girl, it'd be getting savaged for its content. But a gay movie that glorifies and romanticizes an inappropriate relationship is A-okay.

I guess it seems hypocritical to me to give this movie's content a pass when Woody Allen and Louis CK's new flicks aren't getting one. At least Armond has the balls to call it like it is.

The Florida Project is the best movie to come out this year

Been saying this since blue is the warmest color had a "15 year old" in explicit sex scenes with a 25yo. In media:

>hetero age gap: evil, lecherous

>gay age gap: loving, nurturing.

>What was calculated to appeal to pro-gay social sentiment and rouse intense compassion for a youngster’s coming-out is now exposed as a dishonest, weepy fusion of lechery and virtue-signaling.
hot damn

i dont know when it became commonplace to pretend this isnt the case. Everyone always knew about it. Gay dudes arent filled with gay people in their lives to be able to choose between a lot of people of their age. Going to seedy promiscuous night clubs to take your pick isnt a solid thing for a relationship

romance between 24 and 17 is ok almost everywhere in the real world

based. fags btfo

gotta shut off young women from the sexual marketplace to soothe old women, user (while still defending them fucking since the age of 13 and having a body count of 10 by the time they're 18)

No one gives a fuck about white trash

>not knowing what a buzzword is

Emma was that old?

>If this were a movie about an older man and a teenage girl, it'd be getting savaged for its content
Dirty Dancing?
17 and 24 Isn't even a large difference

>17 and 24 Isn't even a large difference
It is in burgerland.

>Dirty Dancing?
that was 30 years ago. if it came out today there'd be riots in the streets

this isnt the 80s or even the 90s. Liking breasts when they're perky is pedoshit now, being heterosexual at all is exploitative and one step away from being domineering, objectifying etc

I was more talking about Louis CK and Woody Allen's new movies. Older man and younger woman that are getting flak in the press for being about that relationship.

The Loius CK movie was a literal old man and Chloe. Call me by Your Name is Grad student and freshman. I see it all the time and no one gives a shit.

Is there a torrent for this movie?