The expanse is just bad game of thrones

The expanse is just bad game of thrones

whats the expanse?

Walden is shit

that is the textbook kit hharington dumb look

That would imply that Game of Thrones is good.

>this is jimmy walden, xo on the canteen

That's the first thing I said when I saw this guy.

It's like someone specificially told the casting director they wanted 'The John Snow look'

I think you got it all backwards, kid
your reddit is showing

The expanse is great

yer mom's vagina

>It's like someone specificially told the casting director they wanted 'The John Snow look'
Yeah the similarity is obvious, though Holden is taller and better looking. Just compare their chins and how Jon Snow has a chubby face.

Game of Thrones is the bad Game of Thrones, you fucking underage pleb.

Game of Thrones is bad Game of Thrones. If you must you use these poor comparisons, The Expanse is a mediocre Battlestar Galactica.

The comparisons are just not there. Jon Snow is a million times better character than James Holden.

Holden they make out to be one of the central characters that you need to care about. However as the seasons go on, you care less about his whiny ass and cardboard personality and more about the cool Brute Soldier sidekick and the Pilot which somehow become far more compelling characters.

how cheap is this show? syfy stuff always looks like it was filmed in somebody's butthole

it's nothing like bsg other than dude space lmao

Either they've got a budget or some very talented VFX guys, it looks great

The martian power armor from S2 looked a bit cheap IMO, but otherwise it looks great.

Beratnas, these Earthers ain't gonna let us out, man. They ain't never gonna let us out. We're just meat for their machine!

Now, I believe you have the Belt ere kori.
And we have taken to you as a brother.
But this This is the Earther in you still.
We do not want to live under anyone's boot, Fred Johnson, asilik towchu! Even a friendly one, afraid that if we disobey, we will have our air cut off, our water rationed, be spaced, or be herded into chambers to be used like animals.
This is the way it has been until now.
No more.
I have stolen your secret, Fred Johnson.
And I am giving it to the Belt.

The Expanse has been shit ever since Thomas Jane's character died.

So, like, half a season?
So 3/4ths of the entire series was good?
I'm okay with that.

I wanted The Expanse to be two full parallel shows. One deep space military/political drama, the other a neo-noir crime story with a political background.

>implying