Was it him?

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/

like 99% of personal stories on the internet, it was made up

Attempting to guess the OP's identity defeats the purpose of Sup Forums
Also any post accusing the OP of lying is against our rules. We treat every post as if it were true, because we would rather let 1,000 fakers post than allow 1 person to feel as though they are not heard or believed.
As any post occuring after the posting time of this that either attempts to doxx the OP or make a fake post allegation will be temporarily banned for 48 hrs from Sup Forums.
This is your only warning.

no, it's always irrelevant unsuccessful child actors

Who else would it be?

>We treat every post as if it were true, because we would rather let 1,000 fakers post than allow 1 person to feel as though they are not heard or believed
Begging to be trolled
What % of posts do you think are legit? I'll go with about 1%

>no, it's always irrelevant unsuccessful child actors
He's irrelevant

>I was sexually abused by many people during my stint on the show including executives and one of the smaller role actors
It was fucking Craig, wasn't it.

is he okay?

> the guy who played our dad is more famous for another role that came after the show ended
assuming it was true, who else could it be beside Cranston?

>Cropping out the source of your butt-wiping rag of lies like this is Sup Forums
>Expecting it to work

I bet it does.

he was a really really good actor for a little kid

shame he turned out to be an IRL gremlin

It's common knowledge that Craig raped Dewey, Cranston protected Dewey when he could by taking him to his house so he could chill with his kids but it sounds like his real parents would have literally sold him if they could

what other role is more famous than the toolman?

buzz lightyear?

this

i always try to make up the most believable but yet interesting stories on Sup Forums
and i dont put in that much effort

i assume people with better writing skills and imagination get a lot further
it's fun to lie on the internet

>My show did not have 3 brothers
>My show did not have 4 brothers

it was probably the weird guy from the middle

I push my fingers into my eyeeessss...

>unironically linking to *barfs* REDDIT

hiss hiss kys

So then 5 or more?
If it was 2, just him and one other, then why did he say "the kids who played my brothers"?

Bryan Cranston is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting himself lubed up enough just so he can take it. i can just imagine him begging for it, with Bryan able to force it past the knob, and Erik moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. He would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to his spinal cord.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with his anal muscles clamping down on Bryans throbbing monstrosity, his whole body quivering in euphoria.

[You're not the boss of me now starts playing]

Bryan Cranston is a far-left pozzcuckold, so I wouldn't be surprised if he indeed likes to rape little boys.

There were 5 brothers in MITM

>implying Sup Forums isn't just an edgy version of reddit

I'm wondering if he said those things in response to someone suggesting that. And since its some rando bullshitter, he forgot that there was that baby at the end.

winrar

>reddit

What if it’s Bud Bundy? He was a manlet too.

>reddit

He's not a heroin junkie

hmm...

It's not Dewey, Erik Per Sullivan is an only child. Could be Frankie Muniz or Justin Berfield, both have siblings.

A lot of the comments he made don't match up with Malcolm in the Middle, or at least don't match up with what should be true.
He said he wasn't making anymore money from the show and it wasn't even on reruns, but the time he made that post it was on Netflix. He would've gotten paid out a small amount for that at least.

I ALWAYS seen threads on /pol about Cranston being a pedo and I ALWAYS think of that reddit AMA.

It's always been pretty clear it was MITM.

I was just thinking about that AMA also not long ago, thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

>i was abused
>go to the police dude
>no

???

doubtful, royalties work like that for music, but not a television show like that. Even more so when Jewflix is involved.

He talks about guys, who played his brothers.
Not actual brothers.

It's fake, you can tell by the fact that the OP leaves enough hints to make you think that it's got to be Malcolm in the Middle. Why would he bother mentioning anything about the dad or the brothers if he was trying to remain anonymous? All he needed or would have wanted to say was that he was a child actor and wouldn't have dared mentioned much else to reveal his identity.

Pedowood is real, but this story is bullshit.

>I always felt like that even though I was molested, at least I had money. Well, my parents spent most of it. And I had to spend what was left to pay for my asshole sibling's drug rehab and to fix their fucking problems.

dude he had to leave bread crumbs, otherwise people would be like oh? child actor who was molested? k.

they would want more info. He did a good job being subtle, but clearly you can tell he wanted to say but couldn't.