So it appears that (most) episodes of Goof Troop are available in HD on Amazon Video...

So it appears that (most) episodes of Goof Troop are available in HD on Amazon Video. Don't know when this happened or if it's available anywhere else. But they cut it up into 5 seasons at $20 each which is some bullshit.

Also it appears that the intro has been edited, with the final shot of it being redone in flash.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/203357
kametsu.com/topic/57322-101-dalmatians-the-animated-series-and-goof-troop-hd-remasters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it actual HD or some upscaled bullshit? post a screenshot

>Also it appears that the intro has been edited, with the final shot of it being redone in flash.
For what purpose

Don't know. Hopefully you can tell.

Not a damn clue, but it's really noticeable.

>the final shot of it being redone in flash.

Oh, dear Lord.

seems legit. neat.

Here's the intro shot redone in flash.

>that tween jiggle at the very end

that slight jiggle at the end seems unnecessary

Fucking disgusting

Keep the Goof ladies coming, friend. I only have a few episodes.

>the final shot of it being redone in flash.
Why the fuck?

would you a pistol

BALLS DEEP
A
L
L
S

D
E
E
P

Her mom holds up quite well, too.

Holy fucking shit. Look at the detail in those backgrounds. Excellent blending with appealing choices for color, and I know for a fact the motion was very fluid. But Hell, even these still images look clean as shit. Fucking high quality animation for a cartoon series.

I died a little.

What's up with that curtain rod?

I'm guessing the intro was done on analogue tape at SD, and rather than keep it they decided to do it again from scratch. The opening and ending credits have been redone too.

Rod done broke in two with that fine ass MILF below.

Why was Pete, PJ, Pistol and Peg the only cats in a world of dogs?

Pretty sure they're all dogs, too.

Peg just looks like a stylized human with a black dot nose and Pistol looks more like a rodent of some sort.

wow thanks for stealing my content nerd.

Naw, that's the "joke" behind Chainsaw and Waffles. Pete's family has a pet dog because they're cats, Goofy's family has a pet cat because they're dogs.

The releases are missing Counterfeit Goof and the Christmas Special.

Both. At once.

Excellent single-episode waifu.

>my content
You didn't make the content, fag

I proto-fapped to her.

It's so fucking strange that Disney didn't promote this HD remaster. Would rather have it on blu-ray than streaming. They do the work to make this look great and ....nothing? Barely anyone knows about it. screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/203357

The redone intro is weird... lacking the non-episode dancing parts is unfortunate, as is the choice of flash for the title sequence.

>Goof.Troop.S01E15.Date.with.Destiny.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264.mkv

So is there a mega or a torrent for this?

Say what?

>literally cats and mice

Got a shot of her walking out the door with that cooler?

Kametsu

>Kametsu
kametsu.com/topic/57322-101-dalmatians-the-animated-series-and-goof-troop-hd-remasters/ ?

Also 101 Dalmatians was remastered? Odd choice... I mean it's good but... I would love to see the Aladdin series remastered.

>Teenage Pistol

Wish we had seen Peg and Pistol in at least one of the two Troop movies.... was their absence ever explained by anyone (yes I know fans like to say she probably divorced Pete, but canon explanation)?

I want more Peg and aged-up Pistol.

I don't get why Disney doesn't put up a streaming service with all of its massive animation/show catalog

It wouldnt be very expensive

That intro looks like shit... but goof troop, man...

I... don't think there's a canon explanation, we just stuck with divorce.

The real reason is that they're secondary characters and the movies have other business to attend to. Even an offhand line explaining their absence is waste of time.

That's the secret fanservice I like to see.

Peg will never not have great tits.

I would like this exchange to be canon.

Large companies hating money for mysterious reasons (aka, internal infighting) is basically a staple of the business at this point.

Pistol would be a problem; given the time gap between series and movies she'd need a new character design, a new voice, and really a whole new personality. That's a lot of work for what?

Why is Peg so hot? I shouldn't like a cartoon character so much.

If that had more frames I could probably fap to it.

She has wide hips, good breasts, seems to lack fat in any of the problem places, and seems to be generally pleasant.

I'm not even going to bother to look for a "where do you think we are?" reaction image for this one.

>Motherly
>Low hanging Sweaters
>Big Hair but still looks nice
>Hoop Earrings
>BIG AMERICAN TITTIES

Literally the epitome of perfect 90's mom.

She's the kind of suburban mom the neighborhood boys dream of losing their virginity to. She doesn't know it but she's indirectly responsible for the soiling of hundreds of bedsheets and pairs of shorts,

And she can keep it up into the 2010s it seems. Thank fuck for that.

Was Pete her second choice?

Cartoons are timeless user.

Wasn't it implied that she had a crush on Goofy in that episode that showed them in high school?

Hot

Are all the ladies in this show large-chested?

Maybe

What a world!

>screencap thread
You're performing a valuable service, user.

fuck you OP
now i want to draw peg and im fucking tired

You'll draw them tiddies and like it!

They have one for their movies (Disney Movies Anywhere) but they don't have any of their shows on it which is really strange considering they went through the trouble of remastering them in HD.

Bless us with screencaps of whatshername, user!

That episode is nowhere to be found right now.

my headcanon always was, they also went on a trip somewhere

i posted that shot years ago on Sup Forums and it sparked some peg art, which was nice

So more cat people do exist.

>my headcanon always was, they also went on a trip somewhere
Obviously they went to some tropical beach.

Was this an 8th grader's computer class project and Disney said sure, let's just use it?