Kneel

Kneel.

yes mistres!

>tfw if the crotch had been skin tight this outfit would have been perfect

pusy!

>Kneel before my pusy, you dirty kikes
How did they get away with that line

>supermiddleagedwoman

It would've been pretty funny if they had done this while Helen Slater was Supergirl

>Not even making earth x drumpf the fuhrer
Why is Berlanti such a pathetic pussy compared to chad Esmail?

Do people actually watch this shit?

this shit is real?

lol

It's a classic kind of capeshit multiverse crossover
There's always been an Overgirl like theres always been a Supergirl etc

Overgirl is an "evil" mirror-universe Supergirl with the same abilities?

no she has a shaved pusy while supergirl is very hairy!

Yes

wowwwww

Why is she called overgirl rather than something obvious like nazigirl? Or ovengirl would even be better.

BASED

Why did Barry just let nazi reverse flash get away like that?

Ubergirl wouldn't have worked

>not Ubergirl

Reverse Flash was S01 Harrison Wells Thawne. Barry is a fucking retard.

>I show up to threads I don't like to insult things and eagerly hit refresh to see who replies

step on me m-mommy

Because he just comes back anyway

The way she died was actually so pathetic it was sad. I legitimately felt bad for her. With that said, the Nazi theme was bad, it felt slapped on for the sake of political "commentary." Nazi-girl and Drumpf arrow were more like regular evil counterparts than fascist dictators. The writers wanted to convince us that these two are evil big bad Nazi's, but then humanize them with some shit romance and the motivation to drop everything to save hitler-girl. Also why the fuck would the Earth-X drumpfies invade another earth while they still had a strong resistance on theirs? It makes no sense. Did Eobard play them that hard?

>Also why the fuck would the Earth-X drumpfies invade another earth while they still had a strong resistance on theirs?
Are you retarded? Because Nazi Kara needed a new heart for some reason.

You are literally unable to articulate yourself without bringing up Donald Trump

How? Is he technically immortal since he's not from this time to begin with?

Zooooooom!

you're the one associating nazis with trump user

I think she means 'Rise', as I'm definitely standing erect right now.

Why is it being held together by red string?

aesthetically, I'm really digging the venom look

Why is the writing in these shows so stupid?
Flash could literally just grab a knife and stab every enemy in a nano second (super girl with the kryptonie arrow) and instantly fin
super speed > everything

That being said i wold definitely like to see the supergirl licking some nazi supergirl pussy

>That being said i wold definitely like to see the supergirl licking some nazi supergirl pussy
wow go on

>that scene of black canary trying to escape from her cell but her powers aren't working

Lol aww

That's because the Flash is a retarded character.

nice

Sure, but this just goes back to the conflicting motivations for Nazi Arrow and Overgirl. Fuhrer Arrow is supposed to be literally hitler 2.0. Why the fuck would he put his entire Nazi planet in jeopordy for one girl? This is more ridiculous after his crony died in the second episode talking shit about how Earth 1 people were too sentimental and emotional. Overgirl valued her own life over the reich too, and ultimately it cost the fuhrer his life, and caused the reich to fall. They're both hypocrites.

You drump nazi's have a nasty persecution complex.

meta-human dampeners ;)

>What these nazis want
>Make America aryan again
>Implying America was once like that
>hashtag melting pot

This is an actual dialogue of this shitfest called Crisis on Earth X.
Cringe level off the chart.

that is just a stupid plot device, there is no device which can turn it off since the abilities are genetic, if you make a device that turns of hearing it won't turn off legs and every ability is different
But other than that most of the time they fought in an environment without any dampeners there

So is the second part coming in another CW show or will it be in the next Supergirl episode?

This crossover shit is confusing when you just torrent everything.

Stop being triggered all the time.

But I was not triggered more like pic related.

don't forget the shoehorned:
>NAZI'S? (simultaneous) I HAAAATTEE NAZI'S!
>MY GRANDPARENTS DIDN'T SURVIVE THE HOLOCAUST SO...

Barry is just a retarded faggot

Four parts:
Supergirl S03E08 is part one
Arrow S06E08 is part two
Flash S04E08 is part three
DC's Legends of Tomorrow S03E08 is part four

You're the new sjw. Must really burn you up inside.

Barry's suit in Justice league looks silly but Zoom's yellow version looks pretty neat.

*licks pusy*

>cute

you know there are multiple pictures of her getting literally fucked by Chad right?

I'm sorry, did you think this was sci-fi?

Uh, how dare she? What's your point, virgin?

>you know there are multiple pictures of her getting literally fucked by Chad right?
And she looks great too

I can look past the completely retarded science and techno babble they shit out constantly but what i can't stand is when the characters act like retards. Basically barry could win 99% of battles instantly just with his speed, unless hes going against another speedster.

Where was big nig dig?

because it destroys my pure waifu fantasy

i lick her pusy anyway!

Oh god the decision to make dig an arrow was so fucking dumb Queen is the fucking arrow.
It would be fine if it was only one episode thing but they are basically ruining an entire season with that shit. It's not as bad as the walking dead season on the farm, but still.

>projecting this hard

I liked the arrow sidekicks
>big flashy entrance against the nazi arrow
>scene cuts away
>turns out they were all beaten easily offscreen

unhealthy fantasy

hnnnnngghhh

So what are you allowed to do? You are not allowed to hate shit, be disgusted by shit and you cant criticise shit without being "a new sjw"

For some reason mr terrific getting knocked down and running back into the fight really pleased me. Also, canary just blast this asshole already.

Like how is canary even a problem? Grab a gun or even a bow and shoot her, bullets and arrows are so fast that she will never be able to scream them away in time, specially if you surprise-fire

You're hating it because Sup Forums has rotted your fucking brain.

>gosh darn those lefties! How dare they mock my nazi's!

Grow up.

No i hate it because its making me cringe.

Canary does 90% of the leg work on arrow now.

>tfw dominant authoritarian gf to annex your asshole

Elaborate why

that's gay

It's childish and dated.

Fuck off newfag the only on with a rotten brain is you.

so smol

Your personal bias doesn't disprove any of those lines in the slightest.

And it's just stupid.
One thing i find very funny how her scream knocks people away, but to defend against her when they wear those scream protecting ear plugs then her scream suddenly doesn't knock them away

>i feed trolls

It doesn't have to disprove anything. It just has to be not shit for me to enjoy it.

I...never noticed that before

It's a campy throwback.
How much of a brainlet do you have to be to not get something so obvious?

And thus we come back to you being triggered all the time.

>Hashtag melting point
>Campy throwback

Nice projection

What are your thoughts on terrific and wilddog?

What is the supergirl actress name? Banned from google atm

Melissa benoist

Jacqui Chan

There is one thing I wonder about. Is there anyone who watches all of the connected shows? For example arrow, flash, super girl, legends etc take all part in the same universe, same with punisher, shield, daredevil, jessica jones, thor, avengers etc. Like who the fuck has the time to watch it all? And they often make plot references to each other.
Sure, they are made in a way where you can watch it without seeing the other ones, but still, it's just too damn much.
Like i had to download the supergirl and legends episode just so i could see the whole 4 part crossover episode.
Thank god for torrents but most of normies watch on tv and shit and they must be just fucked.

>that watermark
turbo cringe

>he hasn't seen the nudes

Just watch them at the cw site in the evening or when you're off from work you spaz

wilddog is the generic "angry badass superhero" but terrific is kind of silly "here let me just invent these flying spheres that can do anything" and that idiot is doing freelance coding to make money? Any tech corporation would buy that flying sphere tech for billions.

it is a consumerist lifestyle, my man. For some people this is all they ever do in their spare time. I have friends who just watch marvel shows. One of my sisters only watches the CW shows, and even acknowledges they are shitty and still watches them.

Haven't watched the crossover yet, is that Nazi Wells or Nazi Thawne?

My guess is he's too tied into the timestream from all the jumping around he does. Barry may worry that if he doesn't let Thawne go then it could fuck up the timeline.

>is offended by racism
>calls other people new