Star vs. Posession

Possessed Star when?

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/best-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-characters-v1/ryan-harrigan?publish=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

possessed by Toffee, possessed by the green aspect of her magic or possessed by Eclipsia seeking a vessel for her return?

Never.

Any of those, but Toffee preferably.

I'm hoping that with Ludo they've already exhausted their "possession" gimmick for this series.

Possession is always less satisfying than the character actually going evil or whatever on their own.

>Star wants Marco to be a friend not a hero
>he becomes the greatest friend she has
>suddenly wants more now that he has a gf

>Spock.jpg

>When possessing Star, Toffee suddenly switches from using his own voice to using Star's, just to fuck with everybody.

CUTE AND PERFECT
ADORABLE AND LACKING IN FLAWS

ranker.com/list/best-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-characters-v1/ryan-harrigan?publish=true

>TFW Jackie fell by 8 spots in less than 15 minutes

>There are now 3 dads in the top ten

Good

That's what she gets for having an ugly mole face.

Man-stealing bitch.

Marco, why did you take some of MY Captain Blanche's Sugar Seeds™?

>Two Oskars and Two Gustavs

requesting tears in Star's face

>Star was planning to mate with Oskar back in Mewberty, and the only reason she wasn't able to was because Marco bought enough time by stalling Star

Holy shit

We need a girl equivalent to Bipper

She still doesn't want a hero, she wants a fuck toy

YFW, you will never get to eat a kawaii Devil Buster bento.

Toffee is indeed the perfect villain for Star because, in total contrast to her, he has literally done nothing wrong.

He kind of looks like an adult my little pony character.

Im a hardcore believer in the "marco becomes Possessed" theory

Ludo vs the forces of evil au has what you want

It's not really a developed AU yet, just a few pieces of fanart so far.

It could be an amazing au. I do have an establishing idea but it may have to many grammar errors

I want to take Star to church

But she is Mewish

Wouldn't it be a prediction and not a theory considering you don't think it has happened yet?

Your view is so shallow. A character can't be made to do something unless they had the capacity to do it all along.

Alright fellow anons, I am going to bed after a nice shower. Please post your Cute Stars and send me your Good Star Vibes so I can have dreams of her tonight.

Remember to practice good hygiene and take a shower AT LEAST every other day.

Have some good nacho vibes, amigo.

Shouldn't be too hard to change that

lewd count?

Lewd is fine, so long as it's cute lewd. Just need them Good Star Vibes.

>hekapoo in top 3
does smug ever lose

I mean if Toffee or whoever is literally just animating Star in this hypothetical episode plot it's not particularly interesting to me.

Especially when the show's gone out of its way to show Star has the capacity to pull off "evil" magic entirely on her own.

Face the Music > Starcrushed

probably. The latter has some stronger individual scenes but Face the Music is more consistent as a whole

Grammatical*

They are going to get cheese over their fancy clothes.

yeah, these threads have way too much love for her

I know people love to waifu fag all over useless side characters, but I think everyone might be going a little overboard on Hekapoo

Agreed. Volpe and the team did a great job in this episode especially with the reactions which helped sell the moods. Only thing I didn't like was the ending.

Yeah, thats why i hold off trying my hand at green my grammar errors are bad I want to but i shouldn't

Star riding off on the cloud?

It did feel kind of abrupt. Maybe because they showed that scene in the promos.

Here's something I've been wondering about the boy star AU. Would Mewni still be matriarchal, or would it be changed to patriarchal? If so, would Moon and River also get a gender swap, or would it be more of a role swap?

Why's that?

If you mean specifically the male Star shown in an episode, I'm thinking it would be a gender swap and Mewni would thus be patriarchal. Moon would be king, River would be a womanlet barbarian, Marco would be a girl, etc.

I say this because male Star still has cheek emblems. Implies everyone else's genders are swapped too and that in this universe Mewni rule and possession of the wand is patrilineal.

>would Moon and River also get a gender swap
I wish there were any R63 art of them.

>that episode where Star's tiny amazon mom shows up wearing only a loincloth and offers piggyback rides to him to make him forget about his camping trip with what she thinks is his gf

>humonsters claim to be superior
>literally submewman because they can't cast magic AT ALL
>fight and kill each other the most instead of uniting and focusing on monsters
>STILL haven't joined the dimensional community
>can't into deep space (our fucking princess took a tour through space, humonsters are a fucking joke)
>lower than everyone on the mewman development index
How's "m-muh technology" working out for you?

Go back to your cornfields mewtard, Mewni is a shithole magic wont change that

>mfw mewmans tell me theyre superior
>mfw the daughter of their beloved ruler was humilated and cucked in front of thousands of people
>mfw she even comes crawling back to him like the slut she is
hows "m-muh magic" working out for you cucks

>literally the india of dimensions
superpower by 2020 right?

>Hey user! Do you wanna go see a movie together?

Sure star, let me just call jackie

Marco in 1st place

Damn, a secondary male character actually more popular than the main female character. That's fucking rare.

Because it felt like they didn't know how to end the episode. The transition between Face the Music and Starcrushed was weird in this sense. Granted with a deadline looming and knowing they'd have to interact in the last episode I probably would've done the same thing, but it felt off.

trebuchets > girls

Star already called Jackie, Marco.

She even slipped a condom in your pocket like a good friend would.

The first time Marco took Star to a movie she probably talked and screeched over it the entire time and threw stuff at the screen.

Where is this pic of Star from? I'm usually good at this.
Wasn't Sasuke more popular than Naruto, that was annoying.

welp Im convinced

It didn't help that in running with scissors that marco was chasing her for 16 years and then that look they gave each other when he was blowing out the flame

>Hey user! Do you wanna be my date for the prom?

>using non gunpowder besieging artillery
Its like you dont want to retake constantinople or something

>No thanks, I'm asking Marco.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Better than having an entire continent of cucks, EUROPE YES.

>y-yeah well you're kinda like the place HUMONSTERS have that is awful
lmao sorry you guys still have to deal with a place like that instead of having clean Mewni cornfields :^)

FUCK FUCK FUCK IM STUCK IN THE WAND

But you don't like hanging out with the two of them at the same time

Speaking of which, is the new among amigos out yet?

> no background
yep, that's Bleach

TODAY

Women just enjoy destroying other's relationships

>Silly user, Marco's going with Jackie. Would you do it if I showed you these bad boys?

I MUST

Who should voice her?

Do you think any of the staff is red pilled? By watching this show it seems like Daron is red pilled, but she's very nice about it. Are you red pilled but also nice in real life?

REMIND THEM

>red pilled
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

>not posting uncensored
Such a pleb.

Watch a real man do it.

Probably how River and Moon met. She did it right on the Battlefield.

I'm using terms you hip kids tend to use. I'm 32.

You are now under Jackie's control, she requires your full submission

>you hip kids tend to use. I'm 32
I'm old enough to be your father

I would love to go with you star but Angie marco's mom asked me to watch spanking the monkey with her

Imagine Mewni circumcisions

DONT LOOK AT HER MARCO!

LEWD

Star looks like Marco's mentally challenged sister in that pic

I'm not Marco

too late