10 days

10 days
No one seems to give a fuck
>what happened?

People are tired of Star Wars desu

Rey is a shit character and I’m glad her toys are selling like trash

Star Wars comes out every year now. It's basically capeshit.

What happened is that they marketed the ever living shit out of episode 7, and now they're just expecting everyone who saw episode 7 to see this one.

star wars burnout
It's been long enough for normies to start realising that TFA was actually shit.

I get repulsed every time I see that niggers face. He looks like a literal baboon.

What are you talking about ever where I turn there is a new tv spot, poster, official cereal etc

News to me. Felt like I was hearing the Star Wars theme fucking everywhere when TFA came out compared to now.

Disney

Porg will save it

>what happened?
JJ and TFA

TFA happened.
Fool me once, don't try to fool me twice.

44k people at 15 buck´

how much money is that?

holy shit, they're putting another one out already?

too much humans desu

>People who follow a nu-star wars social account are big fans of nu-star wars

More news at 11.

>no one seems to give a fuck
>theres a new star wars thread every five minutes

In the SW universe, does every human specie originate from the same planet? Is there a planet of niggers, chinks, whites etc? Because unless this is the case, humans are exceptionally over represented in the movies which I find problematic.

Women and niggers don't go well with their main demographic, pasty white kids. Oh and blacks are poison in asian markets.

And don't forget when will make a movie about Han, then also one more for Leia, and another for Chewbacca, and one for Lando too.

Also Kenobi and Yoda and Boba Fett

Learn to greentext m8.

>i hate star wars
>i better post in every single star wars thread and also make my own every day

>seems to

Rogue One was a mistake.

star shit is dead. a movie per year? what the fuck were they thinking?

This. Capeshit threads too.

I will go see it but i really dont give a fuck, lol.

Thought i read it was tracking in the neighborhood of a $200 million opening weekend.

Because compared with Infinity War is very boring and small.

The only things that people are interested in about this movie are who are Rey and Snoke and if Luke will die, nothing more.

Shit new characters and the story is basically recycled

I loved Star Wars but theres nothing redeemable about these sequels or the new games.

If i remember correctly Coruscant is the original planet for mankind

I love Star Wars, but sady I think this new trilogy will sink all the way down to prequel levels of shit.

>10 days

is that real?

tell me it isn't

>No one seems to give a fuck
>what happened?

uh
this is the 5th star wars thread i've seen today. nice false flagging faggot.

>star shit is dead. a movie per year? what the fuck were they thinking?
Marvel.

>already
You're a fucking idiot. There's nothing wrong with the schedule they're putting them out, the only problem is that The Mouse doesn't know how to make a Star Wars movie without raping the source material. They release a main series movie every 2 years with a spinoff movie in the year between them. Look forward to a Star Wars movie every December for the next decade at least.

Whats wrong with it?

Star Wars, episode 17. chewbacca may need glasses.

how many "no one gives a fuck" threads will it take before you fags notice the irony?

Get off Sup Forums

Its Star Wars. Everyone likes it. It's not special. Who cares.

I rather see Rian do the original trilogy he's been given. Or maybe do that cyberpunk movie he wanted to do after Looper before Disney bought him.

You cucks said the same about Thor Ragnarok and everyone loved it, and it made over $800 million. Since this is a Star Wars film it's basicallly guaranteed to get $1 billion dollars

>Its Star Wars. Everyone likes it. It's not special. Who cares.
this desu. Star Wars has always been the biggest normie franchise out there.

that looks like a disney movie
oh wait

>Animal-related "comedy"
Yep, that's a Chinese trailer.

Call me when Rey turns to the dark side and Kylo Ren has a redemption arc to turn sides as well.
Oh wait, Disney won't let their "Disney Princess" turn evil because it won't sell dolls.

are they...are they trying to remake empire

I'm seeing it just to get it over with. Star Wars is such a cultural touchstone that it's almost like you're compelled to see it whether you want to or not.
I expect an alright movie, but nothing I'll remember in detail after a week.

i feel after rogue one star wars really started losing its cultural touchstone status and became more of "just another superhero franchise"

Welcome to 1977.

This is a problem I've heard even from people who like the sequels. SW doesn't feel special anymore. Even if the sequels are good, it's going to feel like watching a bigger budgeted TV show.

G L I B
L
I
B

fucking hell the sandspeeder lego set was real i saw posted here

>Star Wars is such a cultural touchstone that it's almost like you're compelled to see it whether you want to or not.

They've got you exactly where they want you, haven't they? Fuck me.

Kek remember when anons posted a picture of an unsold John Boyega toy on the shelf as evidence that the society was rejecting the Jew race-mixing propaganda and TFA would be a flop?

Jesus christ, good goy...

This, it's not even special anymore after they've diluted the franchise

i can't imagine being like you. how are you even a real person

Not saying it's gonna happen with TLJ, but I fully expect that when Disney inevitably falls flat on its face with the SW franchise, it will happen suddenly and quietly. They'll announce the movie, market it just a little bit, and then have an opening weekend where they don't even hit 100mil. The intersection of brand recognition and brand fatigue is just gonna catch up with them sooner or later, and I don't anticipate any of Disney's formulaic, blandly appealing installments to be the shot in the arm that would avert that.

Then there will be some sort of crisis amongst the fan community about whether Star Wars is being killed by Disney, the audience, or both. It might end up being the only thing that saves Star Wars, in the sense that it'll encourage the mouse to stop shitting out a film every 10 months for the next 25 years.

i need that photo pl0x

Poe should have been the star of the sequel trilogy but was cast to the sidelines so Kathleen Kennedy's power fantasy could take over.

I hope Kathleen Kennedy dies in a fire.

I really don't get why they let her of all people have such creative control when it's clear she's better at actually getting the funding for movies rather than having any creativity.

As a person who collects Star Wars toys, the Finn toys are also just bland as fuck. It's literally some dude with a gun. His character in the movie was kind of lame too, so he doesn't even get the Han Solo sort of cool factor (also, dude with gun). His design is just so bland with the black jump suit and orange jacket. He could really use some color or some sort of cool bandolier or something to break it up.

It seems like the people who care the most are the ones making these threads

He's got plenty of color already

he's not he's cattle

I'm actually hoping they go the Fuck-the-OT Nerds, "Luke is Evil Now, Deal With It" path some have suggested.
I would legit buy an Evil Luke toy. Evil Luke is my nigga. I hope he destroys the entire nuWars universe with cock lightning.

>siff r ded becuz darf vader was last siff and he go boom boom

nigga what a holocron is

Don't worry, when the movie is released I'm sure Disney will have their shills flood the board with SW threads, just like they did for TFA.

My bet:
They bought 40k bots to vote in their poll.
Weighted to look positive but reasonably organic.
Didn't even crack 5k legitimate respondents.
Now it looks like a mess.

They call this board Sup Forums because every thread is a fucking rerun of a previous one.

It won't make as much as TFA. I can see a ~$550 million domestic run

>movie about Han,

That's out in 6 months, also.
Dipping their toe in the summer waters.
I think they're trying to get clear of the Christmas period 2019/2020 because of Avatar and some other shit.

same thing for Rogue One, absolutely no hype or a whimper leading to release.

then boom, a billion.

Pissing on bad movies is fun.
Go eat a soydick.

Zombies will go to the cinema anyway and will tell you it's a wonderful movie.
A movie made for children. Adults talk about that movie and debat as it was something really serious.

It's literally all from China, nothing we can do about a government imposed Disney monopoly.

>then boom, a billion.
That's pretty typical for major blockbusters. If it made less than 1 billion worldwide, Disney would've been on suicide watch desu senpai

Episode 7 happened, people are now expecting the next one to be a remake of episode 5, and they don't really care for that.
That's at least for all the people I talk to in my social circle, some are cautiously optimistic, but only barely, it's a hope for the best but prepared for the worst scenario.

Why would a space window made of space materials burst open like plasterboard because an animal ran into it?

Also, JJ with his weird obsession with putting RED!!!!!! elements in everything is becoming extremely distracting.
Starting to think it's not some lame attempt at a visual signature (now that everyone laughs at his lens-flares) but some kind of coding, like Pedos or Masons use.
(JJ not directing this only makes it more bizarre that there's so much of it this time)

what the fuck are the red dust popping out of the ground?

Dude, the PR teams are posting these. It's back-door awareness raising.
They know Sup Forums doesn't run on positive vibes unless the movie is actually amazing,
so they pull this shit. Pay them back by kicking the shit out of this trash movie.

>being an NPC
I thought this was a meme.

normies were astonished at how bad TFA was.

they realize that Disney is just forcing the black and female heros down out throats at this point, and dont care to be part of it anymore.

im going to see stars wars at least times. once with my normie friends on opening night. another with my family on chritmas. and thrid time just to support the franchise

>And don't forget when will make a movie about Han, then also one more for Leia, and another for Chewbacca, and one for Lando too.
>Also Kenobi and Yoda and Boba Fett
How else am I suppose to care for these characters if they don't get movies on their own?

>tfw I said daisy Ridley looked like an alien and couldnt understand how someone so ugly/un talented could get such a huge role in another thread
>instantly get 10 replies saying she isn't ugly and she's an amazingly talented actress and quite beautiful

THE DISNEY SHILLS ARE HERE

I'm going to watch this and it'll be shit and then I'll kill myself. Tell the people that Disney is to blame for making shit SW movies.

This. I went into to TFA with no expectations good or bad. Left thinking it was hands down the worst star wars movie I've ever seen. It was like some woman's fan fiction version of star wars if she had only seen a new hope and assumed that was good enough.

It could be universally panned and it'll still make at least a billion dollars. Soy boys and nu males #lovestarwars

Fuck you're delusional

>REEEEEEEEEEE GURLS IN MUH STAR WARS FUCKING NIGGERS KIKES FEMINISM MARY SUE REEEEEE

>Force out Lucas
>Make sure he gets literally zero input
>Somehow still use the "its poetry it rhymes" and make each movie a riff on the first second and third
>Next movie its Endor but Luke dies and Rey takes off his hood and you see his mangled face and he takes his last look at her with his own eyes

Okay?