Why don't capeshitters just read the comics? They're superior to the movies in every way (which isn't saying much)...

why don't capeshitters just read the comics? They're superior to the movies in every way (which isn't saying much), and then they could discuss these picture books over at Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Preacher
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hellboy
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invincible
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Sandman-1989
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Punisher-Frank-Castle-MAX
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Swamp-Thing-1982
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

capeshitters=normies
normies don't read comics user, that's childish

books are for nerds only lmao

Why don't people who complain about capeshit just filter it?

Because Thor is a strong independent woman
Iron man is a strong independent black woman
Hulk is an asian manlet
Wolverine is a strong independent woman.
Peter Parker is a multibillionar who is a best man at his friends gay wedding.

>not reading DC
Pleb
>not just reading all the good stories that took place decades ago
Double pleb

CUZ WAND TU WASH ZAG SNYGER VIZUNARI MASDERPIEZE

> books

>expecting normies to read anything

They do read harry potter and twilight though

Yeah, they do read but only garbage i guess, i just want this capeshit era to end already.

Fucking wow!

Because they literally don't have the attention span for a children's picture book

I read all the most famous Batman ones when Batman Begins came out and besides Year One which was ok they were all trash. Like really bad, Donald Duck comics have way higher quality.

Do Americans actually read those? Even the adults?

DEYR GALLED GRABBIC NOBELS, UDDERSTAD?
NOD GOMIG BOOGS, GRABBOC NOBELS YU FUGIN BLEB

Did you read the dark knight returns?

live action belong to Sup Forums I don't wanna see any live action in Sup Forums so is your problemn Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Yes.

>To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence. It looks to me very much like a significant section of the public, having given up on attempting to understand the reality they are actually living in, have instead reasoned that they might at least be able to comprehend the sprawling, meaningless, but at-least-still-finite 'universes' presented by DC or Marvel Comics.

wow

makes me think

why is he so mad?

Because Americans are becoming infantilised

>are becoming
Isan't part of the whole american experience to be afraid of something random every week? kinda makes sense that they (whoever this refers to) try to infantilize them even more.
I just wonder where will the gov and everyone else find competent workers when everyone around them is a dummie.
Will they h1b1 their way out of the dummie apocalypse again?

A babies guide into being better than a capeshitter
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Preacher
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Hellboy
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invincible
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Sandman-1989
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Punisher-Frank-Castle-MAX
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Swamp-Thing-1982
Enjoy

BECOUSE VISULS ADN FUN
COMC NO MAEK BOOOM POOOWW

here's a better guide

stop reading comic books

comic books are for weirdo nerds, capekino films can only be appreciated by alpha chads.

Thanks friend.

better yet, why don't they just kill themselves?

'Cause they are in fact DCucks. Notice the reduction of the amount of people defending DC movies ? since justice league they got nothing to talk, nobody made long essays about the symbolism of it and all, instead you see these stupid wojacks acting the same way dcucks did, saying that everyone who watch capeshit (like they calls marvel movies) is stupid. it isnt even sublte one moment

I work as a student in a cinema, no chad ever has watched or liked a capeshit movie.

why don't weebs fuck off to Japan and japanese sites?

But what would a cinema student know about chads?

>tfw no The Long Halloween movie
Truly the most underappreciated Batman story

YU MUTS LIEK OTER COMPNY
WE EMEMY!

>a student in a cinema
You're getting jewed my man

Yeah maybe when you're 9 years old it's for normies otherwise no. It's not normie. Superhero movies and anime are for kids no exceptions. If you think otherwise you need better self awareness.

I LURV BADMAN, HE IZ LIK ME, DARG BRUUDING AN MUSTERIUS

>Iinfinity War is most watched trailer in internet history
>not normie
Are you retarded son?

Why you do this?

because he sells batman vs spiderman tickets to walking embarrassments all day

Literally the most overrated. Fucking retarded piece of trash.

they'd drool all over the picture books and ruin them

BRO, Y SO SRS HAHA

I really wanted to hate this meme, but god damn is it ever endearing. I think I'm becoming a fan.

Children have a giant presence on the internet.

Can you say with a straight face that its okay for a 40 year old, 30 year old or even 20 year old to be going to see justice league with other grown men? If you are taking your kids you get a pass and that makes up for the majority of ticket sales.

>this much denial
Go ahead and go see it when it opens retard. Count how many kids you actually see in there.

>Children have a giant presence on the internet

Fucking kek. Get a load of this dumbass.

>Can you say with a straight face that its okay for a 40 year old, 30 year old or even 20 year old to be going to see justice league with other grown men?
Yes. Unironically go out.

>popular media doesn't shift
Age has nothing to do with normie status retard. Superhero movies are popular and more acceptable now. Maybe not amoung people who are 40 yet, but in 10-20 years? Yes, Almost every 40 year old will be a capeshit fan.

Okay you're right you guys sure told me! I take it back, superhero fantasy movies are for grown men. They must be because of ticket sales.

Frozen sold like crazy too though, so that must make it another mature grown up movie for mature grown up friends to go see after a long day of work.

Sure showed us, now we truly see that there's no distinction between the popular violent action films and Disney princess cartoons!

>comparing an animated sing along princess movie to marvel live action films
Now you're just reaching for anything pal. Time to fuck off.

they've literally cussed in the Marvel films. What in the actual fuck are you going on about?

>me big mature guy
>me on Sup Forums
>ahuur ahuur duuuur

lmao

What the fuck should i do in my free time. Constant carpentry? Work out 9 hours a day? Watch fucking downton abbey? Soap operas.
Pretentious faggit

I like capeshit more know it triggers the spazlords on this shithole

have you considered watching good movies

This. When's the last movie you watched that was not made by a Hollywood studio, for example?

Thanks for the (you)'s boy's. Not in here trying to change your mind's because it's impossible. Someone should really screencap this and show you it once you turn 18 though. It's truly an embarrassing display of denial and damage control.

>mad
that's some projection
he seems disappointed more than anything

Reading comics is kinda expensive.
They cost about 4 bucks per issue, and you read it in a matter of minutes.
Only logical thing to do is grab every new comic you like come Tuesday.
Say you grab 5 different comics you like.
4 bucks a pop and you spent $20 that Tuesday.
They don't come out every week, but in this scenario they do, four Tuesdays in a month and that's $80.
At one point I had 10+ different comics I read so I had stuff to read on a Tuesday when my main comics had no new releases.
It gets heavy on the wallet over time.

>Comparing a kids movie for boys with a kids movie for girls

FTFY

WAT YOU MEEN GOMIG BOOGS ARE FOR GIDS, DEY HAV GURSING AN PEBBLE DIE IN DEM, DAT IS LIEK SOOOOO MADURE

nice projection there soyboy

>writes slash fiction about public domain characters