Why does everyone think tiny catman bombs kill Boris? Boris is strong, Like Bear...

Why does everyone think tiny catman bombs kill Boris? Boris is strong, Like Bear. Boris was just taking nap after fight was so boring, would have destroyed Samurai on spot if other hunters would not have taken Boris's bounty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtu.be/hFHCpizff-U?t=2m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Samurai Jack might not have killed any humans, but he sure killed Sup Forums.

Jack only ages when he kills people. That's why his beard turned grey when he killed the first daughter.

It's science.

A mercy kill

I must say that the Samurai put quite the scathing wound on my torso, and on that day I couldn't defend from it. i do declare i doubt a dozen other people on Earth have the sheer skill in the art and science of swordfighting to leave such a wound without killing a man. But this is Samurai jack we're talkin' about

He brought Sup Forums back to life if anything.

well, that covers both humans. No continuity error.

What about the aboriginal?

Boris armor made from glorious stalinium. Better than nippon steel!

>Abos
>Human
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

I said HUMANS

Da!

eh, he was more old world Russian, I don't see him as any sort of commie

I only said that so you could get a chance to shitpost.

this sin't even an "I was only pretending to be retarded" deal, this is blatant samefagging!

Ages tend to weave together as time passes, we remember so many divisions and historical events of the past 100 years, but the 100 years prior don't seem all that different to us than the 18th century, now, does it? We remember the industrial revolution, some scientists and inventors only if they are of your particular interest, and some major wars and interventions only if you are a huge nerd. During Aku's rule, I doubt historically preservation or meticulous precision was a priority to anyone in particular.

was Stalin even born in this timeline?

Remember how bad it got around here when Gravity Falls was on its last season? Yeah. This too, shall pass.

Well, we know Hitler was. sweet thing

Sup Forums's been dead for 7 years now.

wait, what?

Seriously, anyone who thinks Boris died to those bombs is either retarded or a troll

or deadpool

youtu.be/hFHCpizff-U?t=2m

TRULY TIS A PHILOSOPHICAL MATTER AS TO WHETHER WHAT HE DID TO THY WAS MURDER OR MERCY

That too. I wonder if it will be like that when Deadpool 2 comes out.

The Gentleman was the best, especially that intrigued smile he got when he found out Mira was a woman.

>Valkyrie flies down
>Puts on reading glasses
>It says here in your file that TECHNICALLY you died of old age and it wasn't honorable death by combat. I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject your application for entry into Valhalla.

>My client posits that his cause of death was, in fact, loss of immortality, resulting solely from his defeat in honorable combat, and is thus clearly eligible for Valhalla.

still alive bump

This and the Blind Archers are simply the best episodes of Samurai Jack period.

Is that a man or a woman? I honestly can't tell.

>Boris was just taking nap after fight was so boring
kek'd

Guy looks like Prince Adam from He-Man.

I loved that too. I wish he popped up again. I liked how he was almost like an audience member to everything.

Naw, Divine legal arguments are for China

>Boris
>Looks like some Mongol warrior

Russians = Mongol rape babies confirmed?

AH NUU, CHEEKI BREEKI, IV DAMKE!

I rewatched the episode, man those Chinese cat things were kinda racist, you probably get away with anything like that nowadays

Mind you thats Kevin Michael Richardson doing Boris, I, Am, AND Jujunga. I'm even surprised that he's also the voice of Demongo

Was there ever any doubt?

No doubt whatsoever.