What was Rust shooting at?

What was Rust shooting at?

Other urls found in this thread:

hammondstar.com/local_news/news/article_bd3616f4-e624-5e1d-a5ee-1d4a5b7fda68.html
jezebel.com/did-a-horrifying-real-satanic-sex-abuse-case-inspire-tr-1533541931
nytimes.com/2005/05/25/us/sex-charges-follow-a-churchs-collapse.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=ARMF1Qr-zDI
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/deeper-meaning-true-detective-season-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the urge kicks in to watch it all over again
But famm, I've got such a backlog

Just the whole area. Made it look like a firefight went down.

He was obviously shooting god

he was mowing Marty's lawn with the bullets

the ATF

At us

God

>tfw TD season 1 was the last series I wholeheartedly enjoyed
watching the last episode with Sup Forums was madness

that picture with the horses is unnerving as hell

Lorde

Cthulhu

based vigilantcitizen

Sauce on this? would love to read more

underrated

hammondstar.com/local_news/news/article_bd3616f4-e624-5e1d-a5ee-1d4a5b7fda68.html

jezebel.com/did-a-horrifying-real-satanic-sex-abuse-case-inspire-tr-1533541931

nytimes.com/2005/05/25/us/sex-charges-follow-a-churchs-collapse.html?_r=0

There were real satanic rituals and murders, that tied into a lot of powerful people. It also incorporates that. These are old links, may need to use the wayback machine but wow; what a good show.

The Dunwich Horror (it's invisible, so you can't see it)

Sounds like the person who wrote this plays 40k

You play 40k

At God.
youtube.com/watch?v=ARMF1Qr-zDI

vigilantcitizen.com

it's legit overanalyzing everything in pop culture and even architecture.
that being said there are some decent articles on the site. true detective one is good.

here ya go dude. 3 minutes on google

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/deeper-meaning-true-detective-season-one/

You weigh 400k

>you will never watch TD Season 1 for the 1st time ever again

I imagine most of the people who wrote all those essays on the symbolism of Batman v Superman love that site.

well if you check the comments on the site under the numerous stanic ritual interdimensional demons sex magick mind control articles you'll see it's mostly a very blinded christian bunch. I'd say the stereotypical mid-western american but that's just from my perspective. Those people don't really get down on stuff like BvS since it's heresy to them.
BvS is deep essays are mostly written by people trying hard to defend shitty movies with the old statement "yeah well, you just think it's bad because you don't get it" and don't see the irony.

cheers

Take note of how Fukunaga framed the scene. Rust is facing towards the screen with a purpose, to break the fourth wall. He begins by shooting at us, the audience. Then the very next frame we see bushes and trees being mowed down, this is where Fukunaga truly shines. It's the invisible enemy of Rust's, (the audience) that he is shooting at, and with his wide spray, he is not shooting to kill, no, but to ward off the thousands of judgemental eyes peering at him. One can almost see him mouth the words "This is real you motherfuckers.. This is how it goes down in the south.." It is because of these phantom words that really make scene stand out as the shining moments of TD.

Remember when the time skip and Rust’s lights still broken?

That was lit.

Friendly reminder that Audrey was raped by the pedoring

>Audrey...subtly connected to the rituals.
What was this about?

Capeshit

wew lad

are the pizzolatto books good ?

>the cola can and cigarettes

thats actually distilled kino right there. im probably going to watch this again

>Rust, we have finally become true detectives

was this scene really necessary?

To us it looks like he's shooting at nothing but any 4th dimensional being can see he's shooting at memes.

Does any show have the same atmosphere as this? Does anything even come close? Don't say S2 that was nothing like this

God