I have a theory to explain the massive blood loss Jack sustained during the last episode...

I have a theory to explain the massive blood loss Jack sustained during the last episode. I believe that the time travel has something to do with it. Jack stopped aging, and for that to occur his cells must multiply at an accelerated rate to keep him young like that. I think Jack has a healing factor. Not as powerful as Wolverine, but more like Captain America's. He can regenerate superficial cuts in a matter of minutes, and can recuperate from more severe wounds such as gunshots in days. That makes sense with what we've been shown; Jack healing a nice to the side in a few days with barely any medical treatment and healing some cuts during in the fight between shots.
Just a theory, don't take it too seriously.

You know what you need

To fucking neck yourself

Jack didn't bleed out because the knife stayed in the wound.

He healed fast because a magic wolf healed him with Steven Universe spit.

If we had to take the massive amount of blood in the water as anything other than artistic choice, then yeah, I'd say he has a mild healing factor.

we actually do, no sarcasm you cunt
im loving every last one of these threads as well as this one, problem?

want me to dump the last chapter of the comic book series? its technically non-canon now but still pretty good

Why is Jack fighting old 70s/80s Super Robots?

I thought it was more like a Kill Bill thing. Endless blood with no logic behind it.

something something time portal that was actually yet another aku trap. teams up with a sentai team that lasts all of three pages before they sacrifice themselves to destroy the hordes of robots around them.

Looks like Mazinger there in the middle.

He's not actually bleeding that much. Blood retains a rather vivid color even after dilution which creates the appearance of greater blood loss when it comes in contact with water. While you are right about Jack healing the knife wound unrealistically (given the angle of the wound he should have a perforated intestine), quit being so fucking nitpicky about a goddamn action show.

Would still be a deadly amount of bloodloss in that timeframe. Plus the part where he pulled the knife and just passed out with the wound open, should have killed him.

Same reason the guardian was.

Late-night storytime!

It was grossly exaggerated to make a point.

He didn't lose a FUCKTON of blood, jsut a large amount.

My theory is that it's a cartoon and certain things don't work or reflect themselves as they would in real life.

i don't think you guys get how much blood dilutes

>Steven Universe spit

Kek

a. water dilutes blood

b. its a cartoon

c. it looked cool and communicated the point

d. it was the same blood

e. you are a colossal faggot and you should kill yourself

pick any or all of the above but e is mandatory.

>honk honk

Just wanted to say that tonight, all these threads inspired me to finally watch Samurai Jack for the first time.

I didn't really follow it back when it was originally airing (For whatever reason), but now I really regret that decision. The visuals are goddamn gorgeous, and the amount of storytelling not done through dialogue is very surprising and welcome.

I have a long way to go to get caught up, but I have a feeling it's going to be worth it.

>jack didn't put a pillow over the totoro thing's face while it slept offscreen until it died

I'd like clarity, but I don't think we need it.
I can understand why Genndy would avoid it too.
If he straight up said Jack can either heal at an accelerated rate or heals at a regular rate but cannot die from minor wounds then people might lose tension from any later fights.

>going back in time weakens him to the point where he cannot kill aku
>defeating aku in the future made a difference to all those living there

>AYE, JACK, TELL HIM ABOOT TH' TIME WE WERE TURNED INTO BONNIE LASSES!
>AND I WERE THE BETTER-LOOKIN'!

Non-canon, but an incredibly satisfying ending I believe.

Zub's a nice guy. Wish Marvel would stick him on a non-ensemble book.

caaaaan do!

Shame it isn't canon. I mean, it could fit, it'd just be... you know... a failed attack. A horrible failure.

Then again, I highly doubt Jack would run away, nor would the Scotsman.

Genndy says the whole Zub series is noncanon, but I find that unnecessary besides that last issue.
On the other hand, Quest for the Broken Blade was mentioned as something he wanted to adapt for the finale film, only for it to be extended for the new season.

It'd be nice if we get a character named Zub, just as a wink/nod.

Time will tell if elements from the comic will be explored in the final season.

This is now a waifu thread.
This is the future you chose.

>oh, he's a girl now
>well...okay

I laughed.

>you didn't say they were leprechauns

Sounds like a noodle incident we missed.

Jack, how do you know what leprechauns are but NOT know that you never make deals with fairies?

I've got an explanation

Samurai jack is a show that puts narrative and it's impressionistic visual style before strict realism.

That's it, that's the theory. What do you guys think?

Jack is incredibly weak to tricks and lies. Like laughably so.

He's just so trusting

Scotsman, for god's sake.

To be fair, this is probably not the strangest thing he's seen.

Fun fact, Wolf/dog saliva acts as an antiseptic.

So, uh, whose voices does everyone read FemJack and FemScotsman in?