Yes, yes I would.

>fucking yourself out of existence
yes please

With the force of a thousand Suns.

No

>used goods

"no"

im so horny and desperate

I'd kiss her in the mouth, maybe fondle the breast and grab a butt, but I wouldn't fuck her. Why would you want to refuse and make your mother feel bad? Have you never kissed your mother in the mouth before, by the way?

>Have you never kissed your mother in the mouth before, by the way?
Not OP here, I know a lot of guys who kiss their parents on the lips, I never kissed anyone like that in my entire life and probably never will.

Did you not watch the movie? The moment they kissed she said it was gross and like kissing her brother so you wouldn't make it past that stage.

I do with my mum and I'm 25. My gf thinks it's weird but I tell her to fuck up and make a point of doing it in front of her. My mum goes along with it too and lets out a little moan and a bit of tongue lol

What if you found out that you were your own father and had to travel back in time to bang your mom to exist?

Think about that shit.

He kissed her on the wrong set of lips

what

>would you fuck your mom
er, no thanks.

time travel backwards is impossible, so no, i won't think about that shit.

Nice

Based user.

What's having asbergers like?

if time travel forwards is possible why aren't cave men zapping forward to our time for a better life???

Because they can just zap North into Europe

if that was my mom, fuck yes. look at this boobies.

I wouldn't do it because my existence is shit but the fact that I'm here means I somehow got tricked into fucking myself into existence so my mom must have raped me.

go on...

How do you know they aren't? Where do you think all these "immigrants" are coming from, "Mexico"? I've never seen a Mexico, have YOU?

>Turn out a failure and blame your father
Now think about that shit.

I too have watched Futurama before. Nice trips bee tee dubya.

>this thread

So what you're offering is that I get to fuck a hot piece of ass and simultaneously no longer exist.
Fuck yes.

ethnicity of the men behind these posts - white

Joke's on you, I'm Jewish.

I would become my own daddy

White people paying taxes is what allows you to live off the government

I would totally fk Marty McFly's 1950s teen mom.

When americans say about "fucking ... ass" do they mean anal?

Time travel is most potentially maybe possible when there is the same machine present at both entry/exit points.
So nothing that lived before it's existence will ever be able to travel forward.

The LHC is probably a cover for one of these machines.
Trump won because they saw what happened when Hillary did and traveled back to undo it.

i have a real life fucked up oedipus complex, so yes

Yes because she’s not my mother

>feels like i'm kissing my brother

lorraine's attempts at deflating my penis only backfire

No