How would you fix it?

Remove all the superman stuff. Actually set up the characters and make sure they each have an arc.

It was doomed to fail. A better 5 movie build up is needed.

Build up a reputation with films that stand on their own.

Let Snyder do his thing. Fight me

Fikse wat? It waz veri quinoa

But Superman was the best part of the film? They finally managed to get the tone of the character down pat.

Tell Snyder to be more interested in how his daughter is doing.

look at this duuude

Batman needs a new costume that doesn't look like a fat suit

Cyborg need s all that shiny shit deleted

Take those gay abs off the superman suit

Aquaman looks fucking hideous

Get a grown man to play flash

OH NONONONONONONO

Schedule it properly. Spend 5 years building up the characters with their own, good movies, instead of having 1 standalone, 1 sort of sequel with Batman and also jamming in YouTube cameos of a bunch of other guys, another standalone and then the big UNITE THE HEROES movie except there are 2 guys we don't know or care about

Don't let Snyder write the scripts or have any input on story, he is there to point the camera which he's really good at

Where's my billion dollars, WB

Delete every piece of footage. Abandon the capeshit train, use the money to make films that will last for more than just a summer.

Stop with this cinematic universe shit!
That and the whole "We have to save the entire world" plots.

Should’ve just did Man of Steel 2 instead of BvS and JUST league

Yeah at the expense of every other hero in the movie.

Allow Snyder's 3 hour cut and none of Whedon's reshoots/edits

Tell me Sup Forums, did she bleed?

What is this pic

This. Nobody cared about JL because the previous two movies were hot trash.

the best boy

user UR NO SUPOZED TWO POST IN HERE!! WE DEECEE CONZPIRACIONERICISTS REMEMBUR???

FERST U CAN MAEK MORE BIG MAN PUNCH BIGGEST MEN. END THAN U PUT UM AT 2 TIEMS MOEVEE SPED

This.

/thread.

Snyder is really good at setting up the style of a film, but not so much the actual writing, or story structure.

so you're saying that snyder's strengths lie in the filmmaking?

>a toddler's understanding of filmmaking: the post

Get rid of WB.

>scrap everything
>make a Batman universe instead
>start with origin
>make like 10 kinos with the best Batman bad guys
>introduce cool edgy Robin with the hood and staff in the 5th or 6th movie
>have him get crowbarred to death by The Joker in like the 9th movie (entirely different look for Joker, maybe even re-cast him. haven't seen SS so can't judge)
>maybe have the last one be Batman vs Superman done right

Moody Zach Snyder-esque aesthetic with a hint of classic Tim Burton.
Danny Elfman-like score with a hint of Zimmer

>>start with origin
>he wants ANOTHER fucking origin story of batman

nuddin neds ficksin

How wrong can I possibly be: the post

Simple. Drop everything. Wait for 10 years and hope people have forgotten. Then start anew with an actual plan.

Put Black mask and Mad hatter in it (Basically Batman villain camoes everywhere)

I don't. The whole DCEU was fucked the moment it was given to Zack "Sucker Punch" Snyder.

I reboot the franchise.

Fuck Affleck for not getting in shape for this character. What a fat ass alcoholic cunt.

Remove skeleton woman and bring dadarius to save this justverse

they need somebody riding herd over the whole thing like Feige does for Marvel

somebody to rule over the DCEU with an iron fist

BAM HAM

What happened to the world being conflicted about superman? Like every movie with superman in the DCEU has been focused on how humanity is afraid of him and half the people see him as a savior while the other half see him as an unstoppable overlord. This movie its like literally everyone is heartbroken that he is gone and everyone forgot about the protests and shit. Did Batman tell everyone about the Martha thing and win everyone over?

>>start with origin
ENOUGH
DONT KILL MURTHA ANT THOMAS
THEY DESEVRE TO LLIVE

He was in shape. But they decided on reboots and he was out of shape by then. Can't maintain that physique forever.

>What happened to the world being conflicted about superman?

He sacrificed himself to save the world from Doomsday and everyone saw him do it.

it sucks because it was forced, and everyone knows it.
and personally as a pleb I'm fed up with bamham, we've had 2 decades of it

They fixed Superman bit fucked up Batman in the process. He went from black mass of pure murder to Iron Man in a batsuit.

with lex in jail his media campaign against superman stopped.

as remember, lex is behind literally everything that takes place in BvS.

>They finally managed to get the tone of the character down pat

except for the part where it wasn't consistent with the other 2 movies.

His Kryptonian crap led to Doomsday in the first place. These movies don't give enough credit to how people would react.

Anyone else disliked how Whedon turned Batman into a DUDE SCIENCE quipping machine?

>You cant save the world alone
>Superman saved it alone
They really should just let batman get a wife and kids at this point, guy just cant get a break.

Worst part of the movie. Batman was the only good part of BvS. Faggot Flash was close though to being the worst.

I mean, people were divided about Superman before that. Like that cripple.

You fix it by not doing it in the first place. Each of the important characters (bamham, Superman, WW) are better in their own universes and none of their personalities or power levels mesh well on a team.

Just reboot the bamham and superman franchises with less synder hackery and make a few more WW movies for good measure. That's what people actually want.

Recast wonder woman and flash and aqua man.

Make the bad guy interesting.

Remove every single quip.

Make batmans story line a mystery detective type noire and the flash is the cop and they are looking for supermans missing body after the funeral.

They race to solve the mystery which actually involves some human doing research for a space big bad or something.

He was being stroked/manipulated by lex, bro.

Literally everything between the end of MoS and the end of BvS is lex conspiracy.

>and the flash is the cop

its a good thing you'll never write anything.

The dislike was still there because of how he wrecked Metropolis. Lex just tapped into it.

I think that's where they are now after so many fuckups but people were legit hyped about seeing the JL in action.

WW bought them a tiny, flickering spark of good will but then JL immediately shat on it. It wouldn't be impossible to make a good movie to follow it up but I'm sceptical about the ability of the franchise to save itself. I think their window of opportunity has closed.

The dislike was there because lex plants it. Lex CTRs the world against superman, then after BvS lex is in jail.

Snyder cut.

In for a penny, in for a pound. Might as well see out the trilogy.

Can someone improve this for me ,please?

All he did was basically supercharge it and give the hate teeth. It's pretty obvious that people would hate a near his that destroys half the city. It's not like without Luthor they wouldn't hate him.

At least the tone would've been consistent, even if it sucked.

Son, did you even watch MoS? People were all over clark's nuts just about the entire time. Even after he destroys the city.

Then in BvS all of a sudden whoa now, huge split wow, where is this coming from oh wait lex owns everything.

The one and I mean ONE quip I thought was very Batman was when he gets in the nightcrawler after getting wrecked to just reply "my turn".

It was a stellar reminder of this being a grizzled Batman who knows his shit.

And they fucking CUT IT to replace it with an off character line about a sword.

But the theatrical cut sucked, so therefore it was consistent with the previous two (four) movies.

Yeah, I agree. Know what I find the most disgusting tone shift? When Batman, a man who spent the last film fearing the outcome of an evil Superman, has just let loose an amnesiac Superman, who for all he knows has just fucked up a city, and then he's joking about fish in the Batcave. Absolutely astonishing poor reading of tone.

To me that just speaks to bad filmmaking because they weren't originally planning a DCEU. It's pretty clear that people are divided about Superman based on BvS and that's not completely Lex's fault. I mean even Batman hates him for the same reason that half the world does. Lex just harnessed that, but the base of the hatred was still there for basically half the world.

Its really infuriating. Batman was the best part of BvS and he turned into Iron Man basically.

>It wouldn't be impossible to make a good movie to follow it up but I'm sceptical about the ability of the franchise to save itself.

WB is presumably shitting their pants over how big a disappointment JL is and whether its a disappointment because the plebs are getting bored of the current DCU iteration. I can't imagine them greenlighting another film unless they're contractually obliged to.

Yea, bvs was botched in every way it could've been, but the intent was all the superman division was lex manipulating everyone because hes just a super duper genius.

The man of murder narrative is pa was a tard and everyone was just super duper stoked on the supermans.