ITT: Posts movies that you actually want to see remade. Pic related...

ITT: Posts movies that you actually want to see remade. Pic related, i'd like to see it remade as more of a horror movie, where the woman is actually a monster/serial killer who picks off the people in a small town á la Tremors, but instead of taking them underground, she takes them to a nearby lair to eat them. I'd cast either Deborah Anne Woll (because she's good at playing cannibals) or Mackenzie Davis (because she's tall, so they can save on special effects).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve-0yJgHhto
youtu.be/coOKvrsmQiI
youtube.com/watch?v=kmOYEax5sJw&t=93s
gab.ai/PoliticsGhost
youtube.com/watch?v=53o6XJiheKU
truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/True_Capitalist_Wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y7Ct6pdKEo
youtu.be/fHrxTAHeN5A
youtube.com/watch?v=PCY3EU2zWI4
youtube.com/watch?v=ySyId7TAEDU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kong Skull Island has me really clamoring for corny B-movie style blockbusters. Just give me the silly shit without the quips and minimal drama. Kong sort of leans to that directions but could have been even more

Quips can be great if done correctly and sparingly, but it seems like everyone is now following the Marvel formula of "everyone has to be witty and funny".

Come on Sup Forums, i'm sure some of you have ideas for older movies to be remade. Doesn't have to be exact remakes either. In fact, it's better if the remakes do something different.

bmup

Mostly what I want is a high-quality re-recording of the amazing title theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

THEY REMEMBER ENGINEER YOU SEE THEY REMEMBER CANS.wav

I'M A CAPITALIST
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve-0yJgHhto

POOTY TANG

You're lucky
youtu.be/coOKvrsmQiI

Nice Satan trips youtube.com/watch?v=kmOYEax5sJw&t=93s

Is Ghost still alive?

Ya hes doing an episode tonight 6:30 CST
gab.ai/PoliticsGhost

youtube.com/watch?v=53o6XJiheKU

Who the fuck is this "Ghost" faggot in this thread?

truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/True_Capitalist_Wiki

Everything that should have been remade has already been remade.

They should remake you and not turn you into a faggot

I fucking miss Ghost man

tfw no 50 foot gf

Hes back dude read youtube.com/watch?v=1Y7Ct6pdKEo

Late 2000’s internet radio host. Fucking hilarious guy, especially when people called in specifically to fuck with him and his retarded audio guy they called The Engineer.

Post-Apocalypse is in fashion, so let’s see a good Six String Samurai remake.

Directed by Suda51.

Davis or, even better, Debicky!

Shut up vorefag

What cannibals has Deborah Ann Woll played exactly?

Why is the ABS the best caller?

youtu.be/fHrxTAHeN5A

I'm a giantessfag, not a vorefag

You'd be missing the point of the film entirely. It's about a feminist woman lashing out about an oppressive society, not shock.

>what if I made a movie about a giant woman who like cushes people and stuff haha. Wouldn't that be a fun to watch movie haha?

Who gives a fuck about that, we're remaking it. The new movie will show how women's emancipation is actually a mistake, because women keep wanting more and more which ultimately causes the destruction of society.

If you'll change the ethos completely why not rename it? Idiot.

>what if Jurassic park had dino farts haha except instead of farting he'd actually get eaten and turned into his shit haha

Because of marketing, of course.

>because she's tall, so they can save on special effects
Are you retarded?

>a 6' woman terrorises a village of 5'11 manlets
Sounds like a great story

She should be bigger. 50 feet is too short. Maybe her foot should be 50 feet long haha

haha maybe her pussy should be 50 feet haha

wow who would want to see something as crazy as that haha
just imagine how big her poopies would be haha

imagine the size of that pusy haha

haha what a crazy thought you could probably make a carbomb from all that fertilizer haha

based haha frens

I'm not gonna lie, i was actually giggling like a school girl while typing that.

I was masturbating like a schoolgirl while reading all of that.

I want to see a faithful to the book remake of Food Of The Gods, preferably filmed in some isolated rural English village so you can't tell what century it is.

What happens in it?

schoolgirls don't masturbate

Hammer's The Reptile.

Her clitoris should be 50 feet long.

cast her

Some crap starts bubbling out of the ground that causes animals that eat it to grow to enormous size. Surprisingly it's an HG Wells novel.

>Hellraiser
So many fucking great opportunities in this franchise, just look at all the comics from the 90's. Get Clive to put together a script, or just write one he can give his blessings to, get a digital scan of Doug Bradley's face, make him loop Pinhead's lines and there it is. Leviathan's realm needs to be a matte painting though, because I'm autistic of details like that.

>The Day of The Triffids
Love the book, the movie and the first BBC or whatever series were alright, and I'd love to see a new one done right. Set in modern times with a a bit more of the pre-plague society (and the triffids in it) shown would be cool.

>Creature From the Black Lagoon
Paxton was supposed to star in a remake that was in development hell for about a decade. Basically no way it's going to happen now that the Monsterverse is dead and Del Toro's made that fishman love story, but I'd love to see a new one.

>Carnosaur
Knowing Corman it's going to be a no-budget SyFy original if it ever happens, but it could work as a fun straight to video flick with a little heart and faith behind it. It can be self-aware and sort of a self-parody, I don't mind, but it needs to be mean, gory and not for kids. Practical dinos too, or CGI, but with a design direction that is the complete opposite of JW's Avatar-blue vidya dinosaurs.

So you want Carnosaur 2?

it was remade already on showtime or something youtube.com/watch?v=PCY3EU2zWI4

Yeah with hannah barbara and it sucked

alien vs predator but base it on the arcade game plot. youtube.com/watch?v=ySyId7TAEDU

nah bro, one Aliens remake was enough

no Aliens, but you're gonna get all the retarded parts with the human teamup and predators riding an APC next year, hope you're happy.

you still wouldn't find it