Luke vs Rey

Post yfw when Rey beats down Luke Skywalker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJflLmv-s4
youtube.com/watch?v=k3frK9-OiQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=lsAEdblcqU4
youtube.com/watch?v=tXTFdDrd7pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well she is more powerful than every force user to ever exist canon and not + both death stars combined

Rey... I am you're father...

>AREN'T WE FUCKING HYPED IN HERE
No we're not disney, stop trying.

this

Was Luke ever really a powerful force user? It was always assumed he was because force apparently was strong in his family, but did he ever really managed to develop his skills to be that strong?

When I watched the prequels it always looked to me, that any of then alive Jedi could have bested Luke at any given time.

I wouldn't be surprised at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJflLmv-s4

Luke was shit. He could only "defeat" his own father that didn't want to really kill him.

Post yfw we find our Rey has more midichlorians than any other jedi. More midichlorians than the entire force put together as a matter of fact. And also she is the perfect grey Jedi, she doesn't choose to follow the sith or the jedi order. Her boyfriend is the only other Jedi who comes close to her in terms of power. Also they have alot of awesome sex since they are both grey Jedi so they are allowed to

Are you autistic

because he blasts porgs and it makes her cry

>She's more powerful than me, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, Sheev Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Kit Fisto, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Aayla Secura, Ahsoka Tano, Yaddle, Supreme Leader Snoke, Kylo Ren, Darth Revan, Luuke Skywalker, Darth Tyranus, Darth Icky, Darth Insanius, B.J. Dart, General Grievous, J'oopi Shé, Oppo Rancisis, Neebo, Doctrine Dark, Lord Vitiate, Cheradenine Zakalwe, Rehgar Earthfury, Kyp Durron, Rajah Ubooki, Totooria Helmold, Ax Battler, Tyris Flare, Gilius Thunderhead, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Caleb Dume, Asagi Asagiri, Jorus C'baoth, Joruus C'baoth, Cade Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Luuke Skywalker, Luuuke Skywalker, Luke Starkiller, Sky Williams, my ex-girlfriend Callista Ming, my ex-wife Mara Jade Skywalker, my new wife Daisy Ridley, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, YorHa Unit No. 2 Type B, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Trioculus, Triclops, Kadann, Thok, KkH'Oar'Rrhr, Rey, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel, also known as Darth Bane, all put together...

This is your Star Wars now.

>Her boyfriend
earlier he was a sith, but she has so much power that she transformed him to the jedi. The power of true love.

Sup Forums is Disney colony. Deal with it kiddo

Kek

Retards, movie spells this shit out and idiots still don't get it

>Rey is Kennedys OC donut steel

It all makes sense now

What did it spelled?

What if they were called cuck lords instead of sith lords? Haha

in the EU he was

>When I watched the prequels it always looked to me, that any of then alive Jedi could have bested Luke at any given time.
no, it just was more fancy cause the tech was better

>no, it just was more fancy cause the tech was better

It makes sense lore wise though. They all had a lifetime of training. Luke did not

Is EU canon again?

Pretty much this...

this, people need to remember the prequels were made when technology advanced a lot and george also decided to retcon lightsabers into being a lot lighter

Yoda says Luke is strong in the force, he looks awestruck when Luke begins to lift the X-wing, the only reason he couldn't was his self-doubt. Also shit like him lifting all those big rocks and R2 while upside down, taking out Jabbas barge is all definitely above the level of an average Jedi, plus yknow he beat Vader and Lucas said he goes on to become the most powerful Jedi of all time as he had the exact same potential as Anakin.

Not to mention the fucking EMPEROR saw Luke as a big threat when Luke was literally one force user, in the prequels the Emperor didn't really treat any of the Jedi as a threat, he was comfortable the whole time.

You didn't see Obi-Wan doing spinny shit in ANH, I know he was old but with the force thats not an excuse

That'll probably happen. Luke will talk about grey Jedi and true balance in the force and she'll say something "No, I don't accept that!" And prove him "wrong" by restoring the retard Jedi ways from the pre-empire era.

To be fair Kenobi wasn't the flashiest fighter in the prequels either.

for me it is

user...

youtube.com/watch?v=k3frK9-OiQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=lsAEdblcqU4

youtube.com/watch?v=tXTFdDrd7pA

I don't care what Lucas says, Luke only defeted his own daddy.

Lucas at least had some input in a lot of the EU, that makes it more canon than Disney just throwing billions at it for me

even ignoring what Lucas says (why?), all the other evidence is there.

true

what evidence dude? just because Luke could lift some rocks doesn't make him strong. Lifting rocks while relaxed training is not the same as fight another force user, powerful sith or whatever.

She's just too powerful.

Nay, the MOST powerful ever.

Beating Vader, the havoc he wreaks at jabbas, Yoda and palpatine the 2 most powerful force users ever at that point commenting on his power, but nothing I say will convince you so there's really no point if you don't get this shit that's spelled out to you from the movies then you are retarded

God, this is really going to happen isn't it? They can't even let Luke have the dignity of being a wise mentor figure who helps Rey achieve her full potential. She has to be better than him within the span of a single film.

Is there a star wars character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Rey? Let alone defeat her. And I’m not talking about Ulic Quel Droma. I’m not talking about Malgus. Hell I'm not even talking about Exar Kun, Vitiate, the DreadMasters, Naga Sadow inside his meditation sphere, Ludo Kresh, Simus in his body, Bandon, Mandalore the Indomintable, Mandalore the Ultimate, Mandalore the Mandalorian, Darth Nox, Varas, Angral, Nihilius, Sion, Traya, Tenebrous, Carnor Jax, Skippy, Insanius, Darth Stalker, Krayt, Teemto pagalies, Plagueis, Bane with the orbalisks, Lord Kaan with a hundred siths making the Thought Bomb
Keep in mind I'm talking about Exar Kun after sacrificing his Massasi warriors in his sacrifacing room from Yavin 4 and using the Naga Sadow's ancient amulet from the spirit of Freedon Nadd

To be fair, Luke did slap Yoda around during his training.

Why would they do that to the fans? They know Luke IS Star Wars. Why mock them like that?

>Mandalore the Mandalorian
kek, fucking EU

Funny thing is Lucas treatments had luke being super powerful and wise with a daughter, none of this edgy shit

Luke is his baby it's disgusting they are shitting on him like this

not real I think

Because they have to push Rey as the new hope for the galaxy and thus they needed to shit over everything Luke accomplished. Rejecting the Dark Side? Rey is probably never going to get tempted and resist the entire time.

I'll ignore EU and answer you:

The other Jedi trained from a young age, while Luke had potential and made progress quickly without being overpowered (unlike Rey).

It took him 3 movies, yet he still couldn't win against Vader or the emperor, even when inclined to use the dark force.

Where did you read the original treatment?

Nigga he literally chopped vaders hand off and gave him a heart attack lmao

>tfw leaks are real and luke doesn't fight or use his green lightsaber even once

>still couldn't win against vader

Except when he did win, is the Vader letting Luke win meme headcanon so far out of hand that people don't even think Luke won?

Vader was conflicted, so I personally don't consider that a win. In my opinion, that also makes the situation better than if he just surpassed his dad on power "level", so to say.

In the trailers they show Chewie in the Falcon and we don't see the other pilot, they're teasing it as possibly being Luke, just to hype you up. We all know that we'll get Rey in charge all teeth out ready to take down SNoke all by herself while Luke is rotting on his planet. Fuck nu-wars

Lucas talked about his plans for Luke after rotj, don't have the treatment unfortunately would have liked to read it

mother you mean mother
get with the progressive time you homophobes

Vader wasn't conflicted, hell he took shots at Luke when Luke was unarmed, the movie established he was completely whipped by the emperor, he only becomes conflicted when Luke says that's he's a Jedi like his father

I should add that Vader forgetting about overthrowing the emperor with Luke was a huge plothole and the writers acknowledged this saying the just ditched the idea after empire

Now that... Is the power... Of autism

>Beating Vader...
Again this meme

t. Prequelbabby

Oh, I'm hyped alright! Let's hope we get a good quality torrent soon!

this movie will make less than the first

which is why disney wants the movie to stay in theaters longer

How long before some based user leaks the plot? I don't want to wait for a damn rip

Yes he was more flashy in the prequels than the OT. Im just saying he wasn't the most flashy doing tons of flips and shit (Yoda).

Anyways:
>He is older
You say it doesn't matter, but idk why it wouldn't have ZERO effect on him
>he is a hermit
So no telling how often he has been practicing his swordsman ship. I would say it's safe to assume he doesn't have to use it much
>when he fights Vader he is just buying time
He was never trying to defeat him.

Tldr: Its more than reasonable to believe there were lore reasons as to why he wasn't flashy in the OT

also obviously technology is part if the reason prequel saber duels are more flashy than OT ones. I'm just arguing that an explanation can fit within the lore

this

Eh, Mark is old and out of shape and couldn't handle a fight scene

When i read this post, I can't help but think of that family guy episode where Peter's fishing boat is a bunch of superhero names mashed together.

He might pull it out and do little things like Old Ben in the OT. Maybe light sparring with Rey. No way they don't bust it out for that nostalgia fest.

with the tech they have they could make it believable with CGI if they have to, and Mark is in much better shape than Alec was

Bump

Yet I can guarantee you they were going for Leia being a lightsaber master. Now she's dead, Laura Dern will possibly be the new jedi mentor instead. These movies are full of oestrogen, the soyboys and fags will love it.