>not MCU

Why Sony keep doing this?

Because they're a bunch of retard's who don't understand how comic books work

>Catwoman
>not MCU
yeah, it's hard to fathom

Aluminum is cute a fuck

Cause Cinematic Universes are fucking dying. Thank You Snyder

Because literally everything that isn't PlayStation related is failing for Sony, and they're basically throw ideas at a wall to see what sticks.

>Cause DCEU is fucking dying. Thank You Snyder
Fix'd

Also Venom going to be R rated, so maybe because of that

Several Movies that had a release date were never made, I am guessing venom will be one of them

Yeah, probably. They are only planing to start shooting it in this autumn

>what did Sony meant by this

>this nigga is really spamming this on every board

Aniplex does well.

>Venom
>not connected with MCU

Bullshit, he is like one of the main villains of Spidy

>Catwoman
>MCU

So what you're telling us is you don't read comics

Venom has been in production for years. In fact tons of movies in production just never happen, even if they have a release year set.

With Venom if it's even really happening they're probably going to wait and see how successful Homecoming is.

Also there's the possibility that, since in this modern day you're not allowed to have anything good in a comic movie unless it's been "built up" by twenty other movies, they don't want to waste time and would rather just jump straight to Venom in his own unconnected universe.

Besides, if it is in the MCU, you'd just get 90% of the movie dedicated to Tony Stark and Spider-Man cameos and have the whole plot revolve around SHIELD and Stark Industries and Avengers references.

>he read comics

wew

user, he's clearly calling Black Cat, notCat Woman. Lurk moar.

I have a feeling both of these movies will go the way of Gambit

A silver sable and cat woman movie is a weird way ta launch the marvel/dc crossover universe, but who am I to doubt Sony.

Sony/WB domination I guess

How?

If Spider-Man: Homecoming does well enough, these projects are absolutely canceled, and reworked as MCU projects if the Mouse allows.

Deadpool

What about him?

Knowing Sony, they will find a way

What should happen is Sony does these films every other year they don't have a Spider-Man film and tie them all into the MCU. Keep Sony afloat and we get a lot more Spider-Man content.

But at this point, it sounds like Sony is desperate for money.

I want to kiss Aloy

>tfw shitposters call her ugly because she looks like a realistic person and not an anime sameface

>going to Sup Forums
That was your first mistake.

>Kissing anyone but a Carja noble
Enjoy tasting dirt and rust. Bitch only bathes when she's swimming across a river

>Catwoman movie announced to be in production
Tell me more.

Multiple concurrent universes is exactly how comics work.