Now that the dust has settled... was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLPQZbmwYB4
csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please
youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1464214489431
you haven't even read that comic

Yes.

Fuck the mews.

First of all fuck off with your meme back to Sup Forums
Second of all no he wasn't

Good goy.

Everything he said was right. Culture being destroyed for the rich to benefit and the poor to suffer. Then when they suffer they go to the same people who started it all, our government, asking them to fix it. Thereby strengthening the very thing that caused the problems in the first place.

How is he supposed to be the bad guy?

No, and it's frustrating because I know people who actually believe these things.

I really hope one day a war is gonna break out in their country and they're gonna be treated like they want to treat refugees.

He's a nazi and he lost the war so no. He isn't right

You sound like you don't know anything about these culture clashes and are speaking from a place of comfy privileged.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLPQZbmwYB4

He is right about the "refugees". Every single word he says is right. Go watch that video for yourself and see or better yet actually go to one of these places and talk to them yourself. There is a reason why nationalism is rising around the global and it isn't because of racism. It is because they are being invaded.

He's speaking to a minority about minority problems

I live next to a refugee shelter. I worked with refugees. I have friends who still work with refugees and refugee children on the regular.

Newsflash: The vast majority of them are perfectly normal people.

No, because in a month 1/10th of the 616 population will be wiped out by The New Big Bad and overcrowding will no longer be an issue.

He actually won the war, but the allies used a cosmic cube to make the holocaust happen so that everyone would turn on the nazis.

Which is not only not why we won WW2, but it's so insultingly tone-deaf I'm staring in awe and wondering if Nick Spencer is secretly a trumpfag.

My sister was raped my a "refugee". On the deepest most horrible level I will never forgive these people for the pain they have caused her, my family, my community, and I. They shouldn't be here and they should go back to their countries. Fuck you, you lying piece of shit.

Nice anecdote

That's not what I heard, I heard that Cube girl rewrote Captain Americas reality so that he thinks that the Axis won but the Allies used a cube to rewrite reality so that the Allies won.

Yes well speaking as a rapist I love refugees, I can rape as much as I wont and never get into trouble because they won't talk to their men about it and they never go to the police.

It's great

>Literally judging a group solely by the worst of them
Are we back in the 3rd grade? Are you really that malleable to Russian propaganda you fucking tool?

Immigration didn't kill the United States.
Immigration built the United States.
"Shareholders first" killed these guy's prosperity.

The day the workers stopped being "valued community" and started being "the worker compenstation that's dragging on our profit margin" is the day America started down the shitter.

Red Skull is just selling the popular "Brown folks stole your prosperity, look at the incredible utopian neighborhoods they live in! Ignore the guys building 400' yachts, they don't have it.

>OH LOOK, IT'S A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHOSE HOMES WERE DESTROYED BY ISIS
>CLEARLY THEY MUST LOVE ISIS

Imagine being this stupid.

Fuck this bleeding heart bullshit
Grow up already.

You deserve a Mature board for mature people like yourself.

>Russian propaganda
lmao

It's hilarious how liberals have done a complete 180 on this shit

You're the one manipulated by your emotions though.

>they should go back to their countries.

I don't think you fucking know what a refugee is, dumbass.

This is like saying "why don't all those homeless people go back to their homes?"

Wew thanks for the redpill, yum yum in my tum tum!

There he is, folks, the world's edgiest 5th grader.

Yeah, go back and deal with your own shit instead of pouring into another country because you're too scared to pick up a gun and do what needs to be done.

>deal with your own shit
Are you under the impression that war is some kind of personal problem?

No wonder you so easily talk shit, you have zero sense of scale.

They aren't all refugees. Many of them come from countries not at war. Here to benefit from the government handouts. Hence why some call it a migrant crisis over a refugee crisis.

>war is some kind of personal problem

It literally is if it's gotten to the point where you feel you need to leave the country.

Only the rich benefit from immigration. The poor actually do get fucked because of it.

What?

actions speak louder than words. his actions were wrong.

Plus they often pass through several safe countries just to get to one with best gibs.

Romney was going to save the U.S.
Y'all fucked up voting for Barack "More drone strikes" Obama. The definition of affirmative action.

if you feel you life and wellbeing is in danger because of the war in your country you are personally afflicted by that war
you can't just magically make the war go away, so if peace won't come to you, you pack up and go to peace because it beats dying

If someone drops some fucking bombs on your house and you have to escape the country so they don't drop more bombs on your face, that is a personal problem for you.

>Implying that the Balkans are safe

>people go to the countries that are most welcoming of refugees rather than the ones that will just kick them to the streets
shocking. if you've already uprooted yourself you'd be a fool to stop in a city or country that'll just leave you homeless

There is 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

csmonitor.com/World/Security-Watch/terrorism-security/2015/0113/How-many-Muslim-extremists-are-there-Just-the-facts-please

I'll go with the low number of 15% of them are radical. That is 240,000,000 million radical Muslims. I never said all, but I am saying that those 240,000,000 million radicals are the problem. Also the moderate Muslims aren't much better because they often still want things like Shira law and the oppression of gays, women, and transsexuals. I always find it backwards how LGBTQ and feminists defend Islam, but criticize Christianity to no end. I am Pagan by the way.

>My sister was raped my a "refugee".

Sure she was, user.

Well, MY UNCLE BEN WAS KILLED BY REFUGEES AND THAT'S HOW I LEARNED THAT WITH GREAT POWER COMES RAMPANT ISLMAOPHOBIA

Oh so you're just changing the context of what "personal" means to one that is totally irrelevant. A war is a NATIONAL problem with PERSONAL repercussions. The point is that it's not something you can SOLVE on a personal level in the way you could with a PERSONAL problem.

I don't get why americans are so butthurt about this stuff, isn't that what you guys did to the natives?

Are you denying my sister's rape you piece of shit?

Fuck them, countries have their own homeless to tend to.

Blame the man who raped her, hate him all you want, he probably deserves it, but don't blame it on the millions of people who just happen to be in a similar situation.

Wow that sure is a lot of numbers.

Now tell me what the number of non-radical Muslims are.

I'll blame the culture that created him too. Islam is a rape culture.

They shouldn't be in that situation in the first place. They need to stop running away from their problems back home.

Oh so NOW rape culture is a problem.

Refugees tore open a portal in time and flung me into the future, where their evil is law!

Non-radical Muslims don't matter and I don't care if they live in my country. But mass immigration of them with no background checks is fucking retarded when 15% of them are FUCKING RADICAL.

>My sister was raped my a "refugee"
And I'm sure somebody's elses sister was raped by a New Yorker, but you don't see people calling for a nuclear strike on Manhattan, do you?

I guess every revolution was just a load of shit then huh?

When it actually is one, yes.

So by that logic, we should tear down women's shelters because they should just take their children back to a violently abusive husband and talk things out. After all, that probably constitutes even more a personal problem than a war, so it should work, right?

>but you don't see people calling for a nuclear strike on Manhattan
I'm pretty sure that people have been calling for a nuclear strike on Manhattan for a long time now. They just aren't very loud about it

Of course not, we take of our own.
Like the refugees should take care of their own.

>Non-radical Muslims don't matter
That judgement is your own personal choice. That does not make it true. That makes you heartless.

Go on. Tell me the number of people whose suffering you believe does not matter. You were so willing to share numbers when they looked big enough to be scary before. Say the number that makes you look cruel.

Did you even read her post?

>Of course not, we take of our own.
But I am not a woman, I am a man.

Therefore I should only keep men's shelters open, and let women fend for themselves.

leaving the country is solving the problem on a personal level

>Matter
in the context of the conversation not as if their lives don't matter. You're a fucking idiot.

I'm sure if a war broke out wherever you live you'd be the first to be at the frontline to bravely defend your home to your death, user.

I WAS TRAPPED IN THIS SPACE DUMPSTER FOR 10,000 YEARS BY REFUGEES!

BUT NOW I'M FREE! IT'S TIME TO CONQUER ISLAM!

Why don't they only take in women and child refugees and leave the rapey men at home?

Please. It already takes YEARS for a refugee to get approved in the United States. I'm not participating in your fantasy that every country is like Germany.

If abuse of women is a problem in your country, then by all means you should do your best to help that problem.

Refugees just leave, they would rather leech off others and do nothing.

When did I say anything about the United States?

>It's not a rape culture when WHITE people do it

Not when most of them are resolved by how involved the established military and/or a foreign superpower happens to be. Revolutions aren't fairy tales.

How about taking no refugees? Just because they are in a bad position doesn't mean it's other people's responsibility.

>was he right
Yeah, Right-wing.

Seriously, the only panels here that are suspect in any way are 5 and 8, 5; I'm not even 100% sure of but 8 has an obvious "the jews did it" in there. Every other panel is perfectly fine. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it evil or some shit.

>implying rape culture has ever existed amongst white people
Fuck off retard.

But why should I care about abuse of women, I am not a woman. I should only take care of my own. This is what you're teaching me, and wow, it's already making my life easier.

The comic this thread is about is set in the United States. And even if you weren't, then why are you assuming the conversation was about whatever decrepit European country? Why not make it about Canada? They openly accept refugees and their biggest terrorist attack recently was from an edgy white boy who shot up a mosque.

Why try then? Why do fucking anything? Just run away from your problems then, fuck anyone else it might hurt in the process right?

It's not rape culture when there is no culture that promotes and helps rapists. You go to jail for rape over here.

Have you ever heard of the Taharrush? I suggest you educate yourself.

If nothing else, Spencer has no fucking sense of historical research.

World War II was a hard victory, sure, but Hitler basically lost the war all by himself through a series of stupid mistakes. He got a huge portion of his army slaughtered invading Russia (even though the Russians weren't a major threat to him until he pissed them off) he invested in crazy ultimate-weapon research instead of putting money toward practical needs, and he let his emotions rule his judgement, firing or demoting a lot of his best generals simply because they'd done some minor thing that pissed him off.

Add this to the fact that the allies had the advantage in troops, equipment, and money, and the idea that they could have lost so badly is ridiculous. The historians' consensus is that if Hitler had made smarter choices, he could have dragged the war out another 3-5 years, but he still would have lost.

>muh white people are perfect they are immune to sjw accusations
LOL

Mate, you're not from Europe are you? The majority of them are not from Syria. They're mostly from Ethiopia and Morocco. Hell, even if they were from Syria, They have to pass through Turkey, and into Greece. Or Egypt and Libya to get into Europe.

So no. Since they're not stopping in these places that aren't in a war, they're not refugees. They're migrants

It's like I'm really on tumblr!

Can't say if you are actually serious.
There is tons of proofs that those people have a problem with rape. I mean fuck, we are talking about the culture that submit women to lesser beings.

So you admit Islam is a rape culture?

And you get hung by a rope for rape over there. Yet some places in America, you get off scot free if you're rich and white enough. "Boys will be boys".

If we're going to start taking the concept of rape culture seriously, then we can't be selective about it.

You're purposely taking it too literally when I already explained it. You live there, your friends and family live there, it is your problem. You don't run away from it.

>Yet some places in America, you get off scot free if you're rich and white enough. "Boys will be boys".

youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk

Every day until you guys stop being so malleable to propaganda.

It's really pathetic that you have such an idealistic view of a revolution. Like it's something you can just choose to do if you have a family to take care of. It's not a part time job. It's a WAR, with even less protections than an established military would hand you for jerking off behind a computer screen. If you're a father or mother with three children you get the hell out of there.

Our justice systems favors the rich. Nothing to do with being white. If you can pay a lawyer you understand the law well they can get you out of murder. *cough* O.J. Simpson *cough*

Thank you for admitting Islam is a rape culture.

Sorry if you don't like to hear it.

>action asterixes
Every day the idea that alt-rights are underaged feel more true and true...

And thank you for promising to tackle it as the large and pervasive issue it is within our own white culture, since you clearly care and aren't just using rape victims for your own racial political agenda.

What does alt-right mean?

So in essence, you perceive that your sister got raped by every male refugee in your country? You sure she isn't just a massive slut who was asking for it?

Oh damn, you really had me fooled there but you just outed yourself. Last (You) you'll get from me, good luck with your future trolling.

Wait "white culture"? Don't be selective about it.

>you're not from Europe are you?

Holy shit, kid, their origin is common knowledge in every European country. A lot of Europeans use "Syrian" as shorthand for "refugee" these days. Quit pretending you don't live in some shitty suburb in Indiana.

>The majority of them are not from Syria.

Syria isn't the only country that's producing refugees, you rambling trainable.

Of course it's not a part time job. It'll take hard work and sacrafice that they're not willing to do.
If you're not willing to fight to change the situation for the better, for your family and countrymen then you might as well just spit in their faces.