What are some of the worst webcomics you've ever read?

What are some of the worst webcomics you've ever read?

Other urls found in this thread:

sarahzero.com/sz_intro.html
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
pasteldefender.com/.
youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this?

A jojo reference?

NANI!?

dumbing of age
QC
CAD
least I could do
assigned male
girlz n' games
rayne dog

Hookie Dookie Panic
Pungirls
Dominic Deegan

oh shit

Shredded Moose.

It's absolutely like syphilis in comic form.

>"I KICKED A BABY BRO! LOL WEED!"

It's BRAH-TASTIC!

Somehow I get the impression the creators will probably want to distance themselves from that one as they move on to whatever professional life (if applicable) awaits them.

Strong Female Protagonist.
It started ok, but then it got unbearable when it cranked the SJW stuff to 11.

Why did I never notice this before?

Pastel Defender Heliotrope. It is the comic book equivalent of TempleOS.

The art is occasionally impressive, though.

Hathor the cow goddess

American Elf

sarahzero.com/sz_intro.html

Sarah Zero is a masterpiece of modern comics.

It's like the most pretentious man in the world fucked a motivational poster while on acid and somehow created a webcomic

No way

Cuz its an edit nibba

I think Moon Over June is the worst webcoic I've actually read. there's worse out there but I can't really say I've 'read' them if I dropped it after a few pages

it's not real, of course. California would never go red

I remember this sublime trainwreck.

For me there is something very off-putting about Oh Joy Sex Toy, and it isn't the kinks themselves.

Keit-ai.

and st/a/y there.

Is the pic the premise? It doesn't sound bad.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

It is a meme. Ban on site

The pic is an Sup Forums meme that's been going on for a while.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

Sup Forums is weird, man.

Every day until you like it?

Loss.

it legit baffles me that anyone on Sup Forums's main media boards havn't heard about it yet. I never go to Sup Forums except the occasional DBS talkback and I've still been hearing about it for over a year to the point its obnoxious

>Worst as in "could you possibly try less?"
QC
>Worst as in "this is so mediocre I can't care"
BSCB
>Worst as in "you can't get more awful"
I've seen scribbles that make Sonichu look like fine art, so I'm not sure.

>BSCB
Oh, come on, I know it's not great, but it's only place is the fucking beige dimension rather than any worst off list. It's inoffensively average in every sense of the word, to the point it just drains out from your pages.

>This is so mediocre I can''t care
Did you just skip that part? And I honestly agree, that comic is a fucking bore and I always wonder why it suddenly blew up here, but I've never cared enough to think about it past seeing the thread.

Maybetheyllfuck.png.jpg.gif

My own.

Hussie?

Most of them

Anything can be a jojo reference with enough creativity

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE

>About a decade worth of 1 dimensional, angsty, annoying, unrelatable teenagers dramawanking each other and being pissy about who fucks who.
Add to that the stilted, uninteresting composition, the so-abstract-they're-barely-distinguishable designs, and the overall flatness of the art, and you get the most unengaging, boring comics I have ever read.

i know you are being ironic, but i still want to poke your eyes out and decapitate you with a dull saw

That looks neat af man

If you wish to try it at your risk: pasteldefender.com/. Beware that reading PDH is a different experience from simply looking at the prettiest page in the comic.

Holy shit.

What's a not good webcomic you've unironically enjoyed?

Chaos in the Tropics.

I know you're using hyperbole but I want to kiss you tenderly and lock you in my crawl space

Penny and Aggie

Same maker as Menage A 3, but focuses on the rivalry/friendship of two highschool girls and the drama of their lives.
I hates every moment of it, couldn't stop myself from reading it all, and emailed the creator accusing her of witchcraft that controls the reader into keep reading.

Take a wild guess

**moon over june**

homestuck

Shredded Moose's former artist illustrates children's books now.

Better than Gunnershit Fail

El goonish shive, though it has times where it's legitimately good.

I agree, user. I used to genuinely enjoy that comic actually. but I feel like the artist ran out of things to say and something weird happened later on.

I can't put my finger on why it weirds me out so much.

Nope, just the logo from a Magic: the Gathering set from like 3-4 years ago.

Suicide for Hire

I think it was called Jack, and it was best known for the opening where some furry initiates a school shooting.

Jesus this is really something else.

I liked VG Cats when I was in middle school, which thinking about it now it makes perfect sense

This isn't supposed to have a plot is it?

but Shredded Moose is nothing compared to it-that-must-not-be-named.

you forgot the thinking embryo part

I got a really strong impression from this that reminded me of Unicorn Jelly, and sure enough, same person. I kind of wish someone who wasn't crazy would make something like this.

>falling for an edit that easily

>I kind of wish someone who wasn't crazy would make something like this.
Yep, tell me about it. By the way, are there any other monochrome/super limited palette webcomics with heavy dithering like Unicorn Jelly?

Depends on how you mean worst

homestuck

A clear winner in the category of Biggest Disappointment.

The worst one I still read is order of the stick.

It's so fucking slow and shit keeps adding up with no payoff. And i've been reading it since it was barely 100 strips in.

HOW THE FUCK CAN A COMIC ABOUT SHITTY STICK FIGURES TAKE SO LONG TO MAKE EVEN IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PHYSICAL HANDICAP YOU CUNT

Is it really that bad?

> filename
I remember the night this was made

>and emailed the creator accusing her of witchcraft that controls the reader into keep reading.
She's told me that Sup Forums's actually hurt her feelings and I didn't believe it before now.

Also, blame T Campbell for most of what made P&A shitty (and Jason Waltrip for the rest).

>there is something very off-putting about Oh Joy Sex Toy
when she did an entire strip about running around the house with her boyfriend's cell phone in her ass

im just gonna ask this because i dont see any other webcomic threads. there was this one where 3 guys go on a sailing adventures. one of them was named dan even though he had a different name on his shirt (for the record i liked this comic)

Not bad, per se; just very slow. If you like D&D parody it has its moments.

Expect for like 2~3, every webcomic that takes itself seriously is fucking terrible.

You guys better not be Americans or else you're fucking retards.

Shut up it's actually kind of good if they would fucking update it

I love looking at things that could be made by insane people.

Anyone have anything similar? The only thing that reminds me of this is Among the Chosen, which is weird in it's own ways where half the plot happens in the description below the comic

Even though webcomics are cancer it did teach me a valuable lesson.

Las Linda
Green Tea Neko
TwoKind

As long as you cater to perverted virgins you'll ALWAYS make money no matter how shitty your story is.

wat

>I love looking at things that could be made by insane people.
Read R. Crumb at his druggiest, but also check out and .

Cerebus I think counts. The new Transformers vs GI joe run should too.

Cerberus definitely counts. Sims lost his wife and his mind somewhere around issue 150ish. Between there and issue 200, he has a retelling of Oscar Wilds last days, Cererbus has like a third meeting with something like god and he spends like 15 text filled issues explaining his somewhat misogynistic new age religion.

The first 150ish issues are pretty awesome without the crazy. After 200, Cerberus is kinda gay.

doesnt this comic have a lot of weird gender change shit

or is it just furry bullshit

i need to know because i keep seeing this stupid cat when i go to fap

I dunno I only read the first 5 chapters
The art improves massively but i hear the story still fucking sucks

The hell was that?

>You
>t h e
>ma
>n

fuck i'm laffin

More than a couple pages of? CAD and Megatokyo. The early days of webcomics were weird. It's not like CAD, Megatokyo, VGCats, and PennyArcade were the only things around, but somehow they were the only things people ever talked about.

youtube.com/watch?v=e60JlM6ZXHc

Was it Markiplier's brother or cousin who made this?