Dark is a great watch, although they are trying to fit too much "hey...

Dark is a great watch, although they are trying to fit too much "hey, look how much content we have to make future seasons" in the last episode.

Prove me wrong, nerds.

Pretentious as fuck. And stories like this should be self contained, not span several seasons.

pretty gud german kino

>although they are trying to fit too much "hey, look how much content we have to make future seasons" in the last episode.
yeah, I would have liked it if the ending was more self contained with little inklings of "hey that wasn't explained fully, we could go that way with a season 2"
here's hoping they don't put a cliffhanger on season 2 as well

acting/direction/cinematography/music were all great though

Completely didn't expect that ending. Kind of changes everything.

Amazing kino. Didn't expect that enging tho, but I'm okay with it.

What show?

she is just off the charts cute

Dark

It's the first German show I REALLY liked
t. German

Do you like living in Germany? Be honest

Pretty much why wouldn't I?

>he doesnt like Stromberg

It was above average for TV but mediocre okay and nowhere as funny as the original or the US version

Ummmmm I saw infographics on Sup Forums and I'm pretty sure all your female family members are being raped by muh mudslimes right this second

Just curious to see how much of the far right germans who occupy Sup Forums are on Sup Forums

I just phoned with them and I don't think so bruh

Guess they stick mostly to pol or their int general which is convenient for everyone

>Prove me wrong, nerds.
I can't. Though it's not even the whole last episode, just the last 20 minutes.

how?

Pretty good. I agree that cliffhangers that offer no closure at all are bad, but it didn't blemish the quality too much. Cinematography was good and good acting all around.

>important character looks like Mads Mikkelsen
>has a brother named Mads
>a son named Mikkel
>last name Nielsen
I think they really wanted Mads Mikkelsen for that role but couldn't get him for whatever reason.

What is it about?

>The disappearance of two young children in a German town brings light to the fractured relationships, double lives and past of four families living there, revealing a mystery that spans across three generations.[1]

so spoil it fags what happens at the end?

Does this have the typical german camera work i.e. shaky cam and unnecessary noises?

>that final episode montage where they activate the black hole

I almost cried. The music was a perfect match. It was so beautiful.

jonas eats a sandwich

No. It's pure kino.

>shaky cam
No, the camera work was really steady in all the scenes I remember. If there was any, there wasn't a lot.
>unnecessary noises
Depends what you mean. The sound design did have some fairly loud sort of sound effects, but they weren't too cliche. No jumpscary type noises.

That much I knew, but it doesn't quite grab my interest, t b h.
So what's so good about it? Cinematography? Characters? Plot?

I don't know about you, but after watching primer im a sucker for all time travel related stuff. This has satisfied that need for me.

It's more about time travel than family drama, even though that description makes it seem otherwise. There is a good amount of family drama in there, but it isn't the focus.

Gotcha, will give it a go.

Just remember to switch the english dub off if youre in murica.

Good thing I'm not

Should I watch it in german or english?

Personally I found the English dubs to be super distracting. The audio doesn't match up with their lips at all and a lot of the voices don't seem like they match the person speaking if that makes sense.

German definitely

Could they have made it any more obvious.

i'm decently certain these are just common german names. it's like john smith

>John Smith is the most common Anglophone name
>There's not a single famous John Smith

Nielsen is a common lastname in the north but Mads and Mikkel is really a little odd. I'd also say it's a pun because he really looks a little like Mads Mikkelsen.

Hannibal from the A-Team is named John Smith