What was up with the rest of the justice league in Injustice...

What was up with the rest of the justice league in Injustice. The Joker tricked Superman in to killing his pregnant wife, I don't even blame him for snapping. But how did the rest of them justify it?

Why do there never seem to be stories about Batman going evil and Superman having to stop him?

Also, fuck the Joker. Someone should have killed him forever ago. He's clearly unrepentant, but Batman has to be a huge moralfag about the importance of preserving one life while Joker is blowing up a school bus full of children.

>how did the rest of them justify it?
Read it.

Injustice Damian and Wondie are straight up evil in the first place.

I remember a Batman/Superman story where Batman ends up with Supermans powers.And Batman loses it and becomes drunk with power.

>Also, fuck the Joker. Someone should have killed him forever ago.
Agreed. The argument of "No one man should play judge, jury and executioner" doesn't really apply when dealing with a psychopath who has literally killed hundreds if not thousands of people.

Because Superman could easily stop an evil Bruce, whilst most evil-superman stories are "I'm not evil, this is the only way" to justify him not killing Batman.

>>Also, fuck the Joker. Someone should have killed him forever ago.
>Agreed. The argument of "No one man should play judge, jury and executioner" doesn't really apply when dealing with a psychopath who has literally killed hundreds if not thousands of people.

The no killing thing is to keep villains around, if Batman killed the Joker no more joker.

>Also, fuck the Joker. Someone should have killed him forever ago.

Less about Batman or Superman killing the Joker, why hasn't the Gotham legal system sentenced him to death.

Or what about ADX Florence?!

A Supermax would fuck the Joker right on up.

"Someone" wasn't me referring exclusively to the heroes, user.

I always wanted a story where Batman sets up an artificial Red Sun while Superman is away in space on a mission and takes over Earth.

Superman without powers turns toward underground journalism and investigation to slowly erode Batman's regime. He teams up with other super-journalists like The Question, The Creeper, Manhattan Guardian, and his own wife and the Daily Planet of course.

Grand finale is them shutting down the red sun machine and Superman getting his powers back and kicking Bruce's ass.

>Letting the Joker have the last laugh

This is why you punch his head off. Magog made the same mistake in Kingdom Come.

No body blows. Ruin the smile.

>Because Superman could easily stop an evil Bruce
Not with prep time, not joking it would be interesting to see Batman going full Jigsaw on Super's ass

They didn't? If you go by the comics, afterwards Superman isolated himself for a while. Immediately afterwards the government started plotting a way to use the Kents as hostages in order to stop further action.

There's some crisis and then he returns to action,but Batman is wary (and doesn't even tell him about the government's plot even though he knew about it). Wonder Woman is basically evil from the beginning in the Injustice world. She was just waiting for Superman to want to change the world in order to make him king. Aquaman also is much less heroic than his mainstream counterpart, launching an attack against land in this initial chaos that ends up stopped by Superman.

At this point some heroes overlook him killing Joker and welcome him back, while others like Batman and Green Arrow stay plotting against him, already expecting him to go out of control.

90 percent of Batman beating Superman is Superman not actually wanting to kill him.

He is absolutely fucked against a Superman that wants him dead. He'd just get heat visioned from the far side of Pluto.

I want an Evil Batman story story so bad.

It's weird. Superman is the least likely hero to go over the edge and we have dozens of stories of him doing just that. Batman is the one most likely to go over the edge and we don't have a single one where he goes full Authority.

That sounds pretty cool, though I wonder how Luthor would be involved.

i was thinking about a "fuck him up from far away" kind of aproach, like evil Batman threatening superman's friends and family and trying to kill him with kryptonite weapons, no direct combat since he would get fucked

You know damn well that Batman would defend Joker in court

That shit has happened before

anything happening this week?

>the whole comic is literally just everyone saying "Okay, but could you just let him die, though?"

>Batman goes all the way evil

I sort of want this now just to see him freely throw out all the darkness he's kept inside himself.

I want to see him be the scariest mother fucker the Earth has ever seen. I want us to see why he never, ever, ever, let himself kill before.

First night Arkham burns. Everyone burns to death. Everyone.

Joker's head is found the next morning, face contorted into a scream.

Waynetech buys out the police force. Bruce Wayne announces he's getting into the business of arms manufacturing.

Jim Gordon passes away peacefully in his sleep from what looks like a heart attack.

Superman is suddenly called away into deep space by a glitch in the Watchtower computer system.

Lex Luthor notices his stocks are plummeting.

That is the first night.

The second night a new Batman shows up hunting supervillians. All the theatrical terror tactics are now very, very real. He's going to do everything in his power to make people afraid of him. He starts using a cocktail of joker venom and scarecrow gas as a bio weapon. Think Mask of the Phantasm. He downs a shit ton of venom. He starts using guns. Lots of guns.

And then he finds a yellow fear ring...

Rest of the League would just stop him.

How many people are dying while they have this debate?

Faggots like you seem to forget the joker is kept around because his antics are funny.

that is literally the reason why i stopped giving a shit about batman comics

For the sake of the story he preptimes them all to death, incapacitation, or puts them into a situation where they can't oppose him (kidnaps a loved one or something).

It would be interesting to see how Evil Batman handles the league. Any cool ideas?

Superman I see him just sending way to deep space on a snipe hunt. He doesn't want to deal with Superman until he has a red sun generator orbiting Earth (would it be too cheesy if it was bat shaped? A giant red sun bat signal shining on Earth?)

Flash is suckered into going too fast and entering the speed force because he has to suddenly start to simultaneous detonation of every nuke and super-weapon on Earth. He's not gone though and shows up as a speedforce ghost to help Superman and his resistance.

Jonn is alive after narrowly surviving a firebombing and becomes a key member of Superman's resistance. Jonn is the flaw in Bruce's plan. Bruce underestimated that Jonn was a good a detective as he was and Jonn took precautions fearing that Batman might have gone over the edge. He teams up with Elongated Man and Plastic Man to investigate the the Arkham fire and ventually find out that Batman caused it. Jonn flees Earth to bring back Superman while the rubber band bros go incognito.

Cyborg gets hacked and dies.

The Lanterns find that their rings are infected with an OMAC+Reach virus that causes them to boom tube away when they're in the solar system. They find their requests for assistance from the Guardians sidelined because another color war is on.

Aquaman is kidnapped and imprisoned in the Gotham sewers. Mera vows to free her husband and joins the heroes. Aquaman is used to prevent Atlantis from attacking.

Wonder Woman is in a similar situation, kept a prisoner to prevent the Amazons from attacking in a virtual reality Labyrinth.

Gotham slowly becomes a police state overseen by Waynetech.

Would the Batfamily be evil in this world? How about the Outsiders?

Who joins the Bat?

Evil Batman would be done in seconds. He has contingency plans against the league but that's if one goes rogue not to fight them all at once. Also his contingency plan against wonder woman is Superman.

PROTIP: Basically everyone in Injustice is horrendously out of character.

Well, it is an edgy, try hard comic, so that isn't surprising

I always wanted Batman's box to be a post-hypnotic suggestion for a backup personality.

Basically Zurr-En-Arh but harmless instead of powerful. Maybe something that rewinds his mind to when he was just a little kid before his parents were killed, something he discovered in his esoteric meditations.

The code word would be: Pages from Goodnight Moon

>Evil Batman would be done in seconds

Okay. Who all would he need to get on his side to take over the world?

Can't say Superman or any major League member.

Definitely Ra's

>Well, it is an edgy, try hard comic, so that isn't surprising

Honestly it was a comic based off a video game. They had to follow the plot the game makers set out

making himself the shallow socialite who thinks he can solve all gothams problems by throwing enough money at it that people see bruce wayne as seems more effective
if he became like a child again he would be too curious and open minded, and would discover the truth too quick

plastic man

Well first of all if this is Batman gone off the deep end and actually killing people, then the League is toast. He would have no problem luring them into various death traps. It's when you have Batman still insist on doing things non-lethally where the problem arises.

Batman could force Superman into a situation where the only way to stop him is to kill him. That would give him time to Kryptonite Superman into your standard red sun prison cell.

Really his best bet would be to just trap all seven in some kind of super prison cells in various inhospitable environments around the world, warp them billions of light years away or trap them in another time/universe.

After the seven fell everyone else would probably fall in line and any resistance would be crushed by Batman's followers and soldiers.

Problem with the red sun, fake or otherwise, is in most depictions it doesn't make Superman instantly lose his powers. He would still have time to use his powers to stop Bruce and/or destroy the fake red sun. Plus what would stop Supes just from going outside? Unless you mean something like what Luminus did in that one episode of STAS.

Your basing all this on all Batman has too do is stop Superman and there done. Arguably the Leagues most powerful member is the Flash.

>Arguably the Leagues most powerful member is the Flash

Fucking what? That moron has to have a team of other morons to constantly remind to "Run Barry, run."

> I don't read comics or Wikipedia, how can I fit in

Read the fucking comics or go back to your subreddit

because they're too busy caring that supes broke the no-kill rule (which wondy breaks all the damn time) to consider the circumstances or the personal tragedy that was just inflicted upon him

Why not have the post-hypnotic suggestion actually turn him into the selfish, millionaire playboy that does nothing but party everyone in Gothan thinks he is?

That't the Show. The Flash is who you have to worry about.

What a crock of shit

The Flash even shit talked Clark

Indeed
My one complaint is that editorial/writing turned the "hurr he sure gets away with it!!!1" meme into a thing in-universe. So we're subject to discussing this over and over because the books are completely in your face about HOW MANY people die and HOW MANY times Batman/police force lets him live and/or fail to hold him indefinitely.
Snyder thought he was brilliant by deconstructing the "if Batman kills him the Joker wins" theme but he just reinforced the problem:
>This is how I win, Bats. I win by staying alive

That's actually a really good pick. Batman was always sort of like a parole officer to Eel. I could see him psychologically manipulating him to his side. "Don't you want to be a real hero for your son?"

Plastic Man would provide Batman's side with a lot of raw power. And he fits Batman's style. You have to be quiet and watch out for red and yellow objects. Batman's enforcer might be easedropping.

I want the story to kind of be a battle of words and ideas. Batman convinces Plastic Man and Ra's to his side. Superman fights back with an underground news paper. Darkness vs Light. Fear vs Freedom.

Batman's trump card is The Spectre who he's managed to convince to work for him.

Make it a SUPER Red Sun with minute traces of K-radiation.

The idea is to make something that takes away Superman's powers until he can find a way to shut if off. Most of the story is journalist Clark Kent vs Dictator Bruce Wayne.

The batman going evil thing is a pretty interesting concept, and it really is surprising they've never run with it.

You should give up on most comics in general because it's he same shit. Why doesn't Superman just kill Lex? Why Doesn't the Magneto just kill the x-men. Why doesn't ____ just kill ____. It's fucking comics and they are retarded. Batman doesn't kill his enemies because they are popular and they sell comics. Same for pretty much every popular hero today. And if he did you just get a bunch of butthurt fags complaining now about how Batman(superman, spiderman, etc) kills people.

Ideas:

1. Wonder Woman is trapped in a virtual reality created from Riddler and Mad Hatter tech.

2. Batman doesn't trust Plastic Man. The bat-communicator Plastic Man uses contains a Mr. Freeze ice bomb.

3. Spectre was manipulated into starting this world's version of Day of Vengeance. Lot of magic people died, lots of magic places were sealed off, but the end result was that Spectre was beaten and is now healing back to his normal power levels.

4. The Marvel Family forgot their magic word during the Spectre war and now work for the Daily Planet as newsboys along with the newsboy legion itself.

5. Batman is plotting to take the Spirit of Vengeance away form Jim Corrigan and is slowly undermining the trust Jim and the Spirit have for each other. Batman wants to become the new Spectre.

6. He's made Project OMAC his own. The OMACS look like creepy Batman suits with weird proportions. He calls Brother Eye Robin.

7. When Superman finally gets his powers back and confronts Bruce it turns out that Bruce is now a withered husk of a man kept functional in power armor. He's taken too much Venom. The Batman the world was afraid of was sickly, lonely, and dying.Through the fighting Superman sees Bruce crying and understanding the request Bruce can't bring himself to ask mercy kills him, ending his long night of suffering.

8. Spectre is beaten by an unpowered Marvel Family. Turn between harming pure hearted children and punishing evil the spirit of vengeance punishes itself. The backlash of magic causes the Marvel Family to remember their magic word. The Spirit of Vengeance enters into them where their pure hearts and wisdom of Solomon manages to finally bring the spirit hosts that can control it and bring it peace. The Marvels now use green lightning!

Thoughts? Opinions? Derision?

Batman is their John Cena. Imagine if Injustice was the other way around with evil Batfamily characters and good everyone else characters. Normies would REEEEEE.

This shit bothers me too. The point of Batman's no-kill rule was that the law would judge them as they should. The problem with this is that the nature of these recurring villains means that Batman's rule makes him look like a dumbass responsible for the deaths of innocent people. Logically, the Joker and all the other psychos in Gotham like Szasz should've been sentenced to death a long time ago and Batman's moral code wouldn't be so stupid.

owlman

i'm down for all that but point 7--trying to suddenly make the reader conflicted about taking down the villain at the last second by making them old/weak is horsehit.

There's still be two left though.

Well there is vampire Batman

Why doesn't superman do this to batman whenever they fight?

in the wake of that two alternate interpretations have been presented in the comics
one: batman's psychological assement of himself is that he lacks the willpower to avoid falling down the slippery slope once he decides killing is okay in 'some' circumstances
two: due to the nature of his trauma batman has a psychological block which prevents him from knowingly committing or allowing the taking of someone's life, which doesn't have much at all to do with his moral code its just how his messed up brain is now, almost like an OCD to prevent murder

well there was that one fight he just cleaved bats in half via superspeed clothesline from outer atmosphere.

The No Killing is one of Batman's flaws, something he really needs to offset a lot of the bullshit he pulls off.
Seeing his parents gunned down fucked him that way.

Because Superman does not want to kill Batman.

Well, to be fair, Joker is in prison at the time.

Unless you meant from other villains, in which case, far point.

The difference is right from the get go Wondy is a warrior and people know it, they'll know she'll do what is necessary.

Meanwhile Supes is the big blue boyscout that usually is the first one to step forward and talk about how they don't need to kill, that just because they have powers they shouldn't play judge jury executioner, how they can be better than whoever they're fighting, etc.

I get the Joker is funny and they can't kill him off because he's a popular character, but in-universe the justification is weak and makes Batman and Gotham look grossly incompetent.

>says he has no contingency plan for Wonder Woman
>Justice League: Doom has him hypnotize her into fighting an imaginary opponent until she almost dies

Because Batman would make the whole JL his bitch and win.

The main problem is that Joker blows up buses full of children.
He just needs to be written as less of a major, violent threat. Only killing guys ocasionally at most

>Batman's moment to how how far he'll go is when he kills Ra's to take the League of Shadows

I kinda want it

To be fair, a good portion of Batman's Rogues Gallery are just facets of an evil Batman.

>Owlman
>Prometheus
>Zsasz
>Hush
>Penguin
>Two-Face (kinda)
>Joker (kinda)

Even some of the villains like Killer Croc are warped reflections of Batman, in a way.

Sort of. Red Rain Batman went through a slow corruption.

I get what you're saying but I wanted to do a contrast where the image Batman presents to the public doesn't match the hype. In the end all he's left with is fear, the one constant in his life without an Alfred or Robin to help him.

And I wanted to do a callback to the original Venom story where Batman realizes that if he doesn't 100 percent quit Venom it'll destroy him.

But I suppose it would be really satisfying to see Superman beat all the kryptonite bat-traps Batman throws his way.

To be fair that was a pretty retarded plan that relied on Diana, a trained warrior from birth, having the tactical skills of a lemming.

Something like "trap her in a Riddler/Mad Hatter sim" would work better and contrast with her lasso of truth.

That would be awesome to see.

So team batman has:

1. League of Assassins
2. Plastic Man
3. The Spectre

Who else? I sort of want Mr. Freeze to join him, because he's the only member of the Arkham set that I can see Evil Batman letting live. He's sane enough to take orders as long as he has a lab to keep his wife in and hes smart enough to be an asset.

Mr. Freeze becomes his best attempt to emulate Alfred whose long gone. But instead of being warm and human he's cold and uncaring and Batman knows damn well Mr. Freeze wouldn't shed a tear if he died.

That's why Hack/Slash had the best idea about rogue gallery consisting only of irredeemable monsters
>they're supernatural, it's okay to kill them. If fans like them enough, they will come back.

Kek

Clayface works for Batman as another stealth spy/enforcer and he has a rivalry with Plastic Man.

Which Clayface he is exactly isn't revealed until the final act where it turns out to be Metamorpho, who was turned into one single element during Team Batman's fight against Firestorm

So what happened in this world to push Batman over the edge?

"Death of the Family but Joker actually did it" seems a little too obvious.

Would there be any Bat-family characters alive? Would any work with Evil Batman?

In Babel someone using his own plans -someone who batman frequently defeats- made the JL his bitch. I'm fairly confident than batman would be able to carry out his own plans better.

Could the pit, the one Ra uses I can't remember the name of, heal the damage caused by using too much Venom? If Bats is turning evil why wouldn't he use that pit when needed?

Injustice universe is already a bit more evil due to having a pure Lex.

Its easier on the mind if you just assume its a slightly less cartoony evil Earth 3 than stright up what if of Earth 1.

Someone get this user on the line to DC

Batman isn't beating a full bloodlust league

>what happened
Kinda Injustice, but softer, to emphasise Batman crazyness more.
>Joker does something over the top and almost kills Lois
>Supes saves her in the last moment, but kills Joker because enough is enough
>supes doesn't go evil dictator, continues as normal, the press love it, superman is regretful about it and makes a public apology, but still finishes with "No matter how wrong they are, at times, some bad things have to be done"
>panel switches to bruce narrowing his eyes thinking "yes, they have to be done"

Then batman decides to take down superheroes because they're a risk. Not kill them, just neutralize them, maybe imprison in a private holding place, have those who agree with him help him, maybe.

For extra fun, joker doesn't just kidnap and almost kill Lois, but someone important from all the big leaguers, barry's wife or gf, steve trevor, a robin, lois, mera, etc.

>I sort of want Mr. Freeze to join him, because he's the only member of the Arkham set that I can see Evil Batman letting live.
I think Riddler would be a more likely recruit. Back when he had a heroic stint he was able to compliment Batman's intellect, often coming up with ideas and perspectives that even Bruce couldn't. He'd be the one that Batman would want on his team.

For some reason I feel like the moment Bats announces that he's taking over the world or word gets out or whatever. Some villains that he usually doesn't deal with, at least that often, but know about Bats and what he's capable of would just swoop in to try to take care of him so he won't get in the way of their plans. Like I can't imagine Bats being able to do much to Black Adam.

>Batman kills DC universe

More ideas:

1. Gotham is basically a giant prison ran by bat-bots and armed goons. Arkham is now a virtual reality prison made to house inmates more valuable to Batman alive than dead. Wonder Woman is one of the residents. Residents are forbidden to say the word Arkham. It is now the Martha Wayne Home for the Socially Unadjusted. Bane might be the warden-ruler of a prison but still in a prison just like he was during his origin. But maybe Batman would kill Bane off for being way too much of a threat. I dunno.

2. Selina confronted Bruce shortly after he started straight up murdering people. He crippled her. Now, using a cane but still relatively nimble, she partners with Lois Lane as an investigative journalist where they have a friendly rivalry.

3. Black Manta is Bruce's sea thug. He keeps tabs on the Atlanteans for him. In exchange Batman promises to help him find Aquaman who has gone "missing". Little does Manta know that Bruce has Arthur chained up in the Gotham sewers. Manta will be very, very mad when he finds out.

Aw crap. I think you got me there. Wasn't there a limit to how many times a person could use the pit before it started to not work so well or am I tripping?

>Riddler and Evil Batman become a warped version of Alfred and Batman.

Holy shit that's actually really good. The banter between them would be awesome.

Ideally he'd try to play the hero for as long as he can while setting up "accidents". Oh darn its a shame Flash was accidentally locked into the speed force. Oh darn these heroes accidentally died during a major battle. Oh darn someone told Spectre to kill all magic look what happened.

He'd keep it up until Jonn senses something is wrong and investigates. Then Batman goes loud.

for maximum batwank, the batman wins, then it's revealed to be a simulation in the JL tower after supes had cyborg make the most difficult scenario possible.

Batman would subconsciously try and piece together his old relationships out of new pool of allies.

Brother Eye would be new Robin.

Riddler would be new Alfred.

Mr. Freeze would be the new Lucius Fox/Harold

Though it could vary depending on the universe, from my understanding once someone uses a pit that specific pit will no longer work for them. It'll work for other people, but not them. However there are many many pits.

>Story culminates with Superman facing Batman
>Live global broadcast, everyone in fear of Batman
>Batman with Yellow ring on one hand, Kryptonite on the other.
>Batman initially has the upper hand
>But then Superman manages to pull Bruce's Cowl off
>Points out, on live global TV, that Batman is just a lunatic in a suit
>"There is nothing to fear here. I'll Stop this Madness"
>Batman losses power as the world grows less afraid of him
>Superman gains the upperhand
>Destroys Kryptonite ring
>Destroys Yellow ring

Would be good

>riddler would be new alfred
Alfred would be new Alfred.
There is nothing, NOTHING Bruce would do that Alfred wouldn't forgive and still follow him.

the plans were altered to be much worse than they really were.

If the league isn't holding anything back and they're ready to take him out he's getting blitzed.

The plans as they were would still take them out, just not kill them.

you could have an ally help deal with the kryptonite ring--and, yknow, make it apparent that the damn rock is a major issue for supes instead of a mild inconvenience at best--rather than just powering through it.

I thought it would make for a better moment.

But after posting I was thinking of changing that slightly actually. Have it be a bunch of Bat Drones with red sun lamps following the fight instead. Just as the Yellow ring breaks, have Dick betray Bruce, tell him he's gone to far and he can no longer follow him, and deactivate them. Then have Batman pull the Kryptonite from his belt and he and Superman square off mano a mano.

If Supes knows about the ring before hand why not take care of it from a distance? Like can't he just use heat vision on it from a block or two away?

Well yeah, he could Saw Bruces Hands off while in orbit if he wanted to. Doesn't make a good story and wouldn't suit Superman's character. He'd try and talk Batman down first, which would necessitate coming close enough to talk. Plus at the start, Bruce has a Yellow Ring.

provided this is still red-sunlamps-on-every-streetcorner gotham, i'm not sure he'd be able to--hell, the leadup to the mano-a-mano could be WHILE supes is stalling for someone to cut the grid and get him his powers back

alternatively, he could be still recovering his powers a bit from getting fucked up earlier in this hypothetical run, so he's not capable of the sorta precise laservision that'd require?

So we can all admit that Batman is a horrible person right? The only reason he keeps Joker alive is so he has meaning in his life, he doesn't care how many people die. He just wants a power fantasy about how he is protecting HIS gothem from evil!

>red-sunlamps-on-every-streetcorner gotham

Wouldn't the sun being out negate those?

Batman would stop after a scolding from Alfred

(i'll admit the sunlamps thing is just because i think the heavy red/black illustrations would look baller af)

more seriously, you saying bats' superplan wouldnt involve some sort of red sun (maybe via a satellite of some sort?) that would follow the path of the sun and block it?