Some of your favorite MCU moments

The biggest or the smallest, from any movie or show set in the MCU.

Also MCU appretation thread

Ima start with Capn curl a whirlybird America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The entire intro of GotG (up until he escapes that alien planet) was magical, the rest of the movie pales in comparison imo

The whole beginning section of TWS that takes place on the boat

Steve's transformation into Cap and then the chase with the Hydra agent

Black Panther/Spider-Man stuff from CW

The finale of Ant-Man

Winter Soldier/Captain America fight scene in the street

Dr Strange Ancient One farewell scene

Dr Strange "I've come to bargain." scene

I totally forget how much I love that winter soldier vs cap fight. I loved how everytime cap disarmed him he'd just pull out a new weapon

Ive come to bargain was gold

I also liked the emotional pay off at the end of gotg
>>Take my hand Peter
Hit me in the feels

giANT Man in Civil War
it was all so perfect, especially his giddy 'woahohoho' as he realizes it worked and the way he acts drunk because he's not getting enough oxygen at that size

>The entire intro of GotG (up until he escapes that alien planet) was magical, the rest of the movie pales in comparison imo

Yeah, I really think that film is the strongest opening of all the MCU. It starts with tragedy so you know what's at the heart of our character, it does the title dance to show you're in for a good time, and the walk up to the temple is enough time to let the sad stuff sink in but not disregard it.

It's actually a great analysis of how to go from a sad moment to a silly moment with both scenes feeding into one another. You need the sad bit to not make Starlord this heartless jackass. You need the funny bit to establish the tone of the film.

Damn good opening.

I didnt catch that last bit, thats pretty awesome!

Also throwing in a
I know what it does

>Nobody posted the true peak of the MCU yet
youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI

When Bucky throws Agent Sitwell out of the car into oncoming traffic. (God, I love that)

"I had a date"

Ultron and Vision in the forest

Black Panther and Zemo (I guess I'm a sucker for the more stoic characters talking to their villains and not trying to start a fight)

The climax of Civil War. Loved how they had a very great reason for Tony to fight Steve and Bucky.

Ant-Man going subatomic

The fact that Dr. Strange ends with Strange losing everything but still being better for it.

Every line Coulson had in the movies

>I'll tase you into the carpet and watch super nanny
>With everything thats about to come to light, maybe the world needs some old fashion
>theyre in mint condition

>Rocket gettin' drunk and having a meltdown. "I didn't ask to get made!" This was one of the best emotional scenes in the series because it was so underplayed and never really over-expanded upon AKA we didn't need some big cheesy visual flashback.

>the joy felt IRL when Marvel got the rights to Spider-Man back. He was alright in the movie and maybe Homecoming will be good, but that day the news hit was amazing.

>actual fight choreography in TWS. holy shit.

>daredevil s1 hallway fight. Cmon, no matter the meme status it holds now that fight was brilliant.

>jesssssiCAAaAAAAAaaAA. Purple Man so well played

>Cap actually getting to shine in Avengers 1. Callin' shots and shiiet

this is literally the most reddit comment i have ever read

you should be ashamed of yourself

Stark and Banner deciding to try to make Ultron 2.0 even though Ultron fucked up everything.

Hulk vs Abomination.

Any answer besides this is reddit teir.

May vs Ward in the Season 1 finale of AoS

what the fuck is wrong with people here?

Great scenes man, that Rocket one really was amazing.

And I agree 100% on spidy.

I never understood the preferred website perception war, really makes me feel like Danny Glover

Were mad scientists bro

>Cap and Tony's combo in Avengers

>Tony switching armors like a damn MvC game IM3

>Cap and Bucky's wombo combo and Tony's fight against them in CW

The collector explaining the infinity stones in GotG. I couldn't believe I was looking at a live action celestial with my own 2 eyes. It was magnificent, and it took the MCU to a scale that it hasn't reached again yet.

>cap hindering a helicopter from taking off vertically, by pushing horizontally
That looked fucking stupid desu.
Got even stupider when Bucky fell into that tiny river and Cap immediately gives up the chase.

The purpose of the thread is apprecation and your favorite moments

What are your favorite moments user?