>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Coming out This Week:
Hopefully not Andi

>Rebels 3.20/21: "Zero Hour" Parts 1 and 2
mega.nz/#F!6kczUR6L!03HhW1zTC92RQPHlO3Yi0w

>Rebels Recon: Zero Hour
youtu.be/MyUY7LnE4ls
>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya
>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

What is she looking at, /swco/?

What happened to the budget?

I wonder if we'll be seeing the Eclipse this December

Lewd implications, in cute pictures

just realized how stupid I was

Who is he, /swco/?

This is golden

These are fun too

What do you mean?

No Krennic, the bombardment of Chopper Base was not your achievement.

Wipe off that facepaint and get back to looking for Galen.

was this ever used?

Jar Jar

There are only four stormtroopers standing there. You might as well not put them there at all.

Boba Fett

>Finn gets sent to First Order base to do a secret mission
>later Laura Derns resistance leader gets assmad and starts invasion on the base while Finn is inside

> Reverse Hoth where Finn succeeds in whatever he's doing but Resistance gets buttfucked

ancient alien who got bodied by evil TOR era Jedi

Just how good is Kanan at lightsaber combat? Is Ezra basically going to hit a roof due to Kanan's lack of experience?

*corrupts thread*

>Just how good is Kanan at lightsaber combat?
Very good. Maybe not at the level of a golden age Jedi Knight, but nothing to laugh at.

>Is Ezra basically going to hit a roof due to Kanan's lack of experience?
This is very possible. Was actually one of the things I thought was going to lead to Ezra steering to the darkside, someone who can teach him more.

Maul might be dead now, but that could still happen, we'll have to wait and see.

Maybe Grand Admiral Thrawn isn't that important

A sad attempt at making an interesting villain in the same vein as Sheev.
He's also a really good likeness for TFA. He's Sheev, but not quite, just like everything else in TFA.

are they really being Jewish about TLJ because of celebration?

What will be the money shot of the trailer?

>What will be the money shot of the trailer?
Luke doing something cool probably. Maybe igniting his lightsaber.

that's like saying Sheev in ESB is a good villain

*corrupts young boys*

Or maybe Thrawn is more concerned with getting results than having a bunch of Stormtroopers standing at attention when he arrives to stroke his ego. Four Troopers would be more than enough for basic security.

>are they really being Jewish about TLJ because of celebration?
Well that IS where the bulk of Star Wars stuff is announced, where all eyes (fans and media) will be pointed, and the influx of all the Star Wars content and news will have everybody hyped.

They usually announce and reveal trailers around this time, might as well line it up with their big Star Wars convention and have the actors/director present it

Alright everyone, FUCK MARRY KILL + 1 (your choice), Imperialfus edition.

I'll start:

Marry Tua
Fuck Seventh Sister
Kill Pryce
Hang Brunson

Fuck Pryce
Marry SS
Kills Brunson
Cuddle Tua

Marry Tua
Fuck Brunson
Kill Pryce
Be molested by Seventh Sister

Dump ss in the where she belongs

Kylo igniting his lightsaber, then Luke igniting his lightsaber.

*corrupts your padawan*

Luke opening his mouth, about to speak.
smash cut
STAR
the last jedi
WARS

>New Republic senate bows down to Snoke
>In contact with powerful force beings on the edges of known space
>Possess psychic-like force abilities
>Controls First Order space with an iron, but fair fist
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mortis (Snokengard will be the first city)
>Own 99% of midichlorean editing research facilities in the galaxy
>First designer clones of the Second Galactic Clone War will in all likelihood be Snoke clones
>Said to have a midichlorean count of 30,200. Such high midichlorean counts in the galaxy have only existed deep in the Coruscanti Jedi Temple & the chosen one
>Ancient Dai Bendu scriptures tell of a deformed angel who will descend upon the galaxy from the Regions and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs all around the galaxy
>You likely have Snokebots inside you right now
>Snoke is in regular contact with the force beings the Father, Daughter, and the Son forwarding the word of the force to the Knights of Ren. Who do you think set up the destruction of the New Jedi Order (leading to the Knights of Ren bringing peace, justice, and order to the galaxy for the first time since the ancient Dai Bendu reformed into the Jedi Order in the year 37,453 BBY) and arranged the best Jedi Knight of the Order, Ben Organa, to visit the Unknown Regions a few days later to the meeting place of Snoke and the Knights of Ren?
>Learned fluent Huttese in under a week
>Planets trust their ancient artifacts with Snoke. The darksaber isn't on Mandalore, it's in Snoke's personal quarters.
>He's about 23 decades old from the standard dating reference point currently accepted by the New Republic and First Order
>In reality he's a timeles being existing in all points of time and space from the creation of the Living Force at the center of the galaxy to the end of existence itself. Snoke creates life, makes it grow. Snoke's energy surrounds us, binds us together.

>Be molested by Seventh Sister
Ezra, leave.

It's alright user, just tell us where she touched you.

How screwed are the Rebels now that they've lost their greatest asset?

seriously i'm glad this fuckup is finally dead

Fuck Pryce
Marry Tua
Kill Brunson
Bisect SS

She touched my heart

Well duh, of course it wasn't. If Krennic was assigned to this mission there would be no Rebellion anymore.

Thrawn has huge ego and loves making spectacle out of everything tho.

remember to update your Sato pics before (colorized)ing

>yfw the title "The Last Jedi" is referring to a Ben Solo redemption in the film as he is cast off by Snoke who corrupted Rey
>yfw TLJ ends with Ben being handed Anakin's lightsaber by Luke
>yfw IX is Luke and Ben teaming up to destroy Snoke and save Rey from the clutches of the dark side
I know it isn't happening but let me dream

>Jakku is where Sudious did weird force experiments (keep in mind his goal was turning the galaxy into weird End of Evangelion force goo and ruling it like a god)
>Jakku was also an important place to the ancient Sith
>Rebels just introduced the idea of a character potentially fucking up someone's destiny and causing a glitch in the force
>Luke's destiny was to make a new Jedi Order but a fork in the road of time led his Order to destruction
>Jakku is where Rae Sloane created the First Order
>it is also where a rebel pilot named Rae died
>and where Rey lived
>Palpatine totally tried to fuck with destiny on Jakku causing a weird clustering 3 way split in time where instead of Rae being a Rebel pilot (who maybe would have stopped the Empire for good in the Battle of Jakku) turned into an Imperial who went on to form the First Order. Then the force realized what he was doing and reincarnated Rae as Rey who is destined to destroy the First Order in order to fix this glitch in destiny.

that's unironically good tho
Lucasfilm knows how to kino so they might get it right

Suicide carries no social stigma in the Star Wars universe and is routinely used by pilots. Why are you making a big deal out of this one example?

no

>420 get
that explains a lot
that said that's probably the best written multiverse/timeline arrangement I've ever seen in 50 fucking years of comic books and shitty time travel movies (except back to the future which was better)

This post reminded me that Wookieepedia has a page for suicide

What doesn't the wook have a page for?

Rape

Pablo said the Ræh helmet was a typo that was supposed to say R&H

Yeah, her birth name is Rey Gascon.

>"wait a minute, those letters on the helmet"
>"they spell out r & h"
>"that almost sounds like "Rey!"

I feel kind of sorry for the idiot who came up with that, probably while thinking it was real clever.
Aurebesh HAS the letters R, E and Y, so why the high-flying fuck would it use other letters?

No that shit is mysgionistic as fuck and there is zero chance of this happening

No it was using the 'ae' symbol, not the & symbol. It was a typo by the prop makers.

How is that mysogionistic, and why does that even matter?

I don't even think Aurebesh has "&"

It was supposed to be a low key visit for a personal briefing, makes sense to have few there to receive him. He knew Callus was the spy, but what he didn't know is if there were more.

I love watching the Original trilogy with a nice thick pizza pie covered in salty meats and olives.Sometimes I'll jizz on the 'za and eat it down after watching one of those beautiful boys (luke, lando, lobot, it's all good :D) I'll blow my chunky wads, all over the slice and slurp it down like it's the finest sloppin' sour cream, made from the purest blue milk on tatooine.

I've been jerking my coke can thick dick to luke for over 20 years now, while deep throating the crusts as I watch him flirt with his father in Palpy's throne room, the feeling of near choking on crusts makes me imagine its daddy Vader's crispy dick being shoved down my Lucas gullet while he force chokes me x).

Just talking about this is making me wanna order some battered sausages to fill my filthy sarlacc pit.

how is it mysognistic
there's been female dark side before, it's exploring Rey's inner anger due to her abandonment by her father who is totally not Luke, and her inevitable redemption hammers home the point of the OT (and one could argue the series) that no one is pure evil (besides Sheev) but merely misguided

>olives
you sick bastard

Ezra was practicing and learning forms from the Jedi/Sith Holocron(s), so I don't think his growth as a saber-fighter has waned much.

He's being ironic.
They would never have Rey go darkside because she's all the little girl's powerfantasy

>costume designer tried to immortalize their children in a Star Wars movie
>fuck up and accidentally write Rey's name on a prop she would be using before we even learn her name
>fanboys everywhere speculating with theories
lel

They even nod to it in Before the Awakening, referring to a Rebel Pilot named Rae, pure coincidence.

Too bad for the prop designer though. Maybe next time.

This Disney is first and foremost a business and would never do something as risky as letting Rey go darkside. No profit in pissing off Tumblr

Get off, Sup Forums. The memes are getting to you.

I don't think Disney is basing their multi-billion dollar franchise on Tumblr, nor do I think Tumblr has large enough of a voice to be the boogeyman it's claimed to be.
However, I do think the point is fair though. It's not like they couldn't still market Rey (look at all the Darth Vader toys) though.

Obi-Wan vs. Maul in Rebels was actually the best lightsaber duel in the entire franchise so far.

Search your feelings you know that shit was kino

It also adds to the "slow" duel in ANH because Vader realizes that Obi-wan has honed his shit to perfection and a single mistake could cost him his life.

I wouldn't go as far to say it was the best one ever.

But it certainly left its mark, a very powerful and poignant moment

>corrupts world
>have to send a hero to decorrupt
>instantly re corrupts
The power balancing in galactic conquest was fucking garbage. That said once Empire gets Darth its GG

>thread on another message board about Rogue One vs. The Force Awakens
>say that I personally believe Rogue One is miles ahead of TFA
>everybody disagrees in mass, explaining why with verbatim quotes from RLM videos, right down to the "[]Characters []Story []Emotion" chart and "AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs"

Why is /swco/ the only good place on the Internet for Star Wars discussion?

Which would you fug?

Actually /swg/ on /tg/ is probably the best place on this site to talk about star wars

Fem Thrawn is easily the best looking one. Hux is a retarded ginger and the rest are too old.

>Why is /swco/ the only good place on the Internet for Star Wars discussion?
Anonymity. While group think can still happen, no one gets any long lasting benefit from joining the herd. That makes it less likely that loudest or largest groups' opinions get transformed into gospel.

>Implying I wouldn't acoustically sperg out and cuck myself if one approached me

Marry Tua
Fuck SS
Kill Brunson
Make Pryce BFF

100% this You're free to come to the thread with whatever the fuck opinion you like, one that defies the latest meme youtubers opinions.

And another user is free to shit on your opinions, or agree.

Because of this, plenty of people who have "unpopular opinions" are free to actually express their feelings here, and it shows that some of the more unpopular opinions on the internet aren't actually that unpopular. Just takes the right kind of platform for people to feel like they can express whatever they like.

In /swco/, you can freely talk about wanting to choke on Seventh Sister's cock while watching Attack of the Clones, your favorite Star Wars movie, and nobody can downvote you or ban you for your thoughts and feelings.

>He knew Callus was the spy
>Callus
>C

user for fuck's sake.

I wonder what SS cum tastes like. Maybe like sour apples.

Fuck Thrawn, marry Krennic.

>no kenobi spin
It's shit.

I don't know why but that spin always makes me smile. There's something charming about it.

Fucking pointless spins with all that cgi, bravo Lucas

this scene killed my childhood

Would have been better if it was just 20 minutes of Maul wandering through the desert confronting visions of the past and with each fight going from the PS style fights to OT style.
Could have had him fight Qui-Gon, Vizsla, Savage, Sidious, and finally faced real Obi Wan.

Which forum?

I can only imagine what Obi-Wan was thinking after that spin.

>You remember that shit Anakin? We did it all the time.
>Shit we got old. Let's just tap casually from now on, and then I'll call it a day.

It's a little-known, private members-only forum.

I want female thrawn to be my mother