Introduction shows them moving in flash step so fast Jack can't even keep up

>introduction shows them moving in flash step so fast Jack can't even keep up
>think he'll find a clever way to use that against them and turn that into a disadvantage (or take away their mobility somehow)
>nope, they just slow down on their own for some unexplained reason

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/MegamanClassicRobotMasters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hmmm interesting. Why do people only point out glaringly obvious things a few days after they happened? Were you being overshadowed by the hype and loud majority?

it's almost like they were tired

Oh good, another Steven Uni- Samurai Jack thread.

They don't want to post about it on their Tumblr so they wait to post it here.

>Faster than Jack
>Implying he didn't outrun them while running towards the temple in episode 2

I think they looked fast to Jack because they were able to dictate the battle on their terms. If you're you're getting your ass kicked in a fight then of course your opponent is gonna seem faster to you.
When Jack realized they shoot out red oil he figured that they're just human, and was able to break the shit of out them. Plus, he was able to dictate how the battle played out in the snow field because at that time HE was able to get the drop on THEM for a change. The ball was in his court.

we're seeing them from jack's perspective, when they first attacked him they got him by surprise and he was using heavy armor, he didn't know how many there were and didn't know where to attack.

In this episode he wasn't using armor and got them by surprise instead. So he knew how many of them there were and could make a better strategy. They were also way easier to see in the white snow

To be fair, they caught him off guard the first time around. By the time he knew they were they, he already had his bike destroyed and was sailing through the air and trying not to slam into the ground.

The second time around, he ambushed them before they could even get started.

Where the fuck did that snow even come from?

How many samurai jack threads do you faggots plan to make?

Yeah honestly I was expecting something similar to the Blind Archers, Ultra Bots and Minions of Seth.

Mostly because everyone on Sup Forums seems to forget that these aren't normal human beings like Jack is. Or purely skilled like the bounty hunters were.

They're supernaturally Aku-embedded evil with an incredibly unfair advantage towards everything else. They should have been impossible to kill without the sword or without special powers from the gods.

I guess them being half human ruined everything? They should have had flaming eyebrows to really be Aku's daughters?
(Unless that cult lady was speaking methaphorically when she said Aku's daughters)

the sky

>To be fair, they caught him off guard the first time around.
>this somehow slows down their movement even though they were still able to zip from tree to tree in a forest where they were never in previously when they first fought Jack

Yeah okay you stupid mongoloid.

It was metaphorically

>(Unless that cult lady was speaking methaphorically when she said Aku's daughters)

Pretty fucking obvious that they're just normal humans with no blood relation to Aku, are you a retard? They call themselves the daughters of Aku because they're an all female cult that worships him like a god.

What is it about the new season of samurai jack that brings out so many drooling retards to make posts about not getting blatantly obvious things?
>hurf durf wat is wolf?!
>hurf durf u mean they're not really his babies?!

Yes but in the scene the forest was clear for a couple seconds then all of a sudden a white out.

see Jack was always at the same level of speed as them. They just used their numbers to throw him off balance by attacking him in quick succession.

Wait, so you missed the whole second half of the episode where he was just parrying the fuck out of them, manage to out match one, and in general showed they weren't going super fast, he was just not sure where to look?

Are you retarded?

I think they looked faster in their initial fight in order to show off how bad ass they were like how most cartoons show off new enemies/antagonists. They're always badass and untouchable in their first fight.
Example: Shinigami(TMNT2k12), Jasper(SU), Slade(TT), Rowdy Ruff Boys(PPG)

it's a metaphor, Aku isn't even aware of them

Poppy thread cross-pollination, perhaps?

What the fuck? They were regular humans, dude. The opening sequence with them was clear about that.

No one forgot they weren't regular humans because they actually ARE regular humans.

It was already starting to snow before Jack started talking.

Late fall/early winter can be odd.

What thread?

Poppy is this webcomic where every page used to have what people originally thought was a troll demanding the creator change his pages because he found them confusing for some reason. It was later concluded they were just retarded.

Oh that Possum webcomic. I don't enter those threads much.

They were at normal speed running through the temple and fighting at the end of that. The whole being too fast to be seen was probably the whole "wasn't prepared for this/this level of attack/ caught off guard" that he's been used to. Then everything returned to normal speed when Jack started to realize what the situation he was in was.

can the roots on the pic the ones of the legendary aku tree?

No, the ruins didn't look like anything Japanese which is where the Aku tree was.

the first fight was them ambushing Jack when he didn't know what he was dealing with on top of not being mentally sharp. Not to mention they were mostly in the dark where they had the advantage.

Round 2 comes and Jack has his head together and they're wearing black while it's snowing. They don't have that element of surprise anymore but he does

This Do you even understand battle tactics or have you watched so much anime that you think all fighting comes down to power levels?

Even if the Daughters of Aku did just have magical super speed, Jack has been shown fast enough to deflect bullets.

Maybe try watching the WHOLE series before crying about inconsistant writing.

>Can deflect bullets
>But gets stabbed at the end of the second episode

Tard logic.

>Still doesn't understand how fighting works

The gentleman could throw knives at a speed faster than any bullet and Jack dispatched him in a literal instant.

Fog for visual effect.

Are you stupid? The entire point of Jack fighting on the ledge was to take away their mobility.

This, he took control of himself and the fight.

Jack was kinda a broken man at the time. He got his shit together after he remembered what his father told him and his time with pupper.

Because you never get tired OP.

Aku doesn't even know they exist.

not to mention he could also then fight them one on one.

They're not superhuman you retard. They're full human. Aku isn't their dad.

>flash step
Go back to Sup Forums

As much as necessary for you to commit suicide.

He did a pretty good job

>>Ptsd
>>shock of murdering a flesh and blood human
>>Been going cray cray for 50 years
>>Literally having flashes of his younger self taunting him to commit suicide via enemy

It's like living people aren't robots and make mistakes or fuck up. It's not like Jack hasn't been injured before.

>they just slow down on their own

No, Jack went faster

Other than Ashi, the chick with the spear and/or the two swords may have survived, if Jack didn't literally break her neck and her body just spun from the force

>mostly because everyone on Sup Forums seems to forget that these aren't normal human beings like Jack is

That's because that's some bullshit you just made up.

>first encounter in the woods

It's dark. He doesn't know how many there are. He can't see them coming. He reacts to one only to be blindsided by another. It gives the impression of a single enemy with unnatural speed.

Once he gets them somewhere where they can't hide and he knows where all of them are at any time, he's won.

>series has been more about rule of cool more than anything and loves to hold it's style above all
>constant threads of "HOW DOES THIS WORK? WHY IS IT SLIGHTLY INCONSISTENT FROM MY PERCEPTION OF THE SHOW"

The amount of actual dumb threads based around the new Samurai Jack are making me question if it is worth it. It's all either bad memes or threads like this, with a sprinkle of "BUT HE KILLED CHILDREN". Jesus fucking christ.

>Samurai "one punch, neck crunch" Jack

[spolier]or maybe jack sped up[/spoiler]

>Jack isn't super human
He jumps like 30 feet in the air and survives all kind of punishment. He's well past peak

BUT HE KILLED CHILDREN

Next episode im expecting to see one of the girls who fell to have been impaled on a tree branch.

Only in self-defense.

>"BUT HE KILLED CHILDREN". Jesus fucking christ.

Those threads are made my Aku cultists seeking to undermine Jack, our true saviour.

I wonder if the Mother will take any blame for failing her daughters, or if she will just go "they were weak, it's all my daughter's fault for failing Aku and me"

I think her brutal training may have actually screwed her over. She could have had them train in the way Samurai Jack did and they probably would be stronger or at least better coordinated with each other.

This.
The whole series has always been bending/breaking logic to bring out interesting scenarios, Like the shinobi fight or the Blind Archers. Realism was never the main focus.

In the scene where the three girls left combine, they move at that breakneck pace again.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/MegamanClassicRobotMasters

>when you start pulling from wikis to get more tropes

help me Sup Forums if you have any more to add here

this i the wrong thread

I thought it was obvious they were young adults.

>intro shows them ambushing Jack 1 v 7
>weaponless and disorientated in the darkness
>later Jack spends all of 5 seconds fighting one and slits her throat
>we're now shocked when they get obliterated when he ambushes them and forces the rest to fight him 1 v 1

They were fighting in snow, and they werent trained to do that

Also remember that this show is from Jacks perspective. They might seem faster because he is just getting lazy and complacent, rarely if ever facing a worthy foe in 50 years. Wearing heavy armor, using guns instead of his traditional weaponry... Ghost jack even calls him out on it.

Once he faces his inner turmoil and strips himself of the lazy tools he has come to rely upon he is able to keep up with their movements and defeat them. It is symbolic of his rebirth, which is fitting.

>Implying you can use sonido indefinitely.