FUCK DRUMPF

Is punching Hitler a bad thing now

Really gets the noggin joggin

that's hitler not trump

No

Drumpf is literally Hitler so we should punch him too

as i understand it this is a self-insert

apparently

Please tell me reviewers aren't eating this tripe up.

I see words, but there aren't forming something coherent. All I see is a rambling mess

Look, if you see a problem with 16-100 pages of a sassy black woman punching Nazi's, I don't want you living in my world.

>hispanic
>caring about Hitler

What

Well, I mean, have you looked at what the leftists are wearing these days? The gun-totting leftists?

Why are all leftists so fat?

As bad as any cliché, yes. In fact, worse than bad, it's boring.

>Superheroes
>not punching hitler
Shit son, how new are you?

Don't fuck with the timeline
I dont care how fun it would be to kick Nixon in the dick, don't do it and fuck with history

>cliché
>Bad

Clichés are clichés for a reason.
>they just work

Funny how they wanted to get rid of all guns until someone they didn't like got in to power.

I wonder if they'll concede that the right had a point all this time?

Hitler was very moderate compared to Antifa and the alt-left of today.

It's not time-travel, it's visiting alternate earths where WW2 is still happening.

I thought it was because of unimaginative writers?

Why is that transvestite punching Trump?

Funny how you lump all leftist together when it comes to gun control, especially considering 57% of Democrats are pro-gun.

> where WW2 is still happening

How, when the entire continent was already totally spent by the end of the war that actually happened? How is it still going and with what resources?

How can Hitler even exist in their time?

>tfw neo-nazi scum will never get over getting the blown the fuck out

The eternal butthurt is great.

>Americans

That's why.

It can be when you equate other people to being Hitler, a Nazi or a fascist just because you don't like them. Ironically, fabricated moral justification to commit violence was a big thing with da Nazis.

Cause it's still 1940s in that specific earth. Didn't you ever watch sliders dumbass? Not all alternate earths are on the same timeline.

It's a comic book about alternate versions of earth. Who cares?

infinity gems? super science? ....Jews?

It's a different universe that's 60 years behind us

it's a different universe where the world could survive a 100 year long World War 2

Or make up your own reason.

Hitler was a real person who did terrible things. Punching him is completely justified.

Infinite universes mean infinite possibilities. There Infinite worlds where hitler never existed and infinite worlds where Hitler is just an old painter in paris.

I want to see an world where Hitler took control of the Soviet

>1940s
>women having rights

Pick one

And I want a world where Hitler is married to a nice jewish lady and is a kind grandfather to his jew grandkids.

Hitler is also long-dead.

Why not draw characters punching modern villains like bankers who were bailed out after the financial crises while working class where given the bill or weapons manufacturers who lobby for prolonged conflict in order to profit?