THE LAST JEDI SPOILERS

Darth Plagueis had become powerful, but his arrogance blinded him, until, shortly before his demise, he forsaw his apprentice, Palpatine, killing him

He came up with an idea quick, he created Anakin and he found himself a way to survive the attack

Despite sustaining significant damage, he successfully faked his death and went into hiding, plotting his return

Meanwhile watching destiny unfold, Anakin would wipe out the Jedi and the Sith including his old deceitful apprentice bringing "balance" back to the Force, in reality, a new opportunity for him to re-emerge and take control with a new Identity, Supreme Leader Snoke

He regains his strength by taking the energy out of his creation's blood... Rey Skywalker "fulfilling" her destiny in The Last Jedi

cummfii darhkeeno fred

Does Snoke force-rape Rey in the movie? Force-grab her by the pussy?

>not a single mention of the prequels anywhere in the new movies so far
>producers seem as determined as possible to return to the style, era and tone of the OT
>major plot point and character reveal in Last Jedi based on a quick grab of plot info from Episode III about a character who is only mentioned briefly and never seen

Nah mate

by the pusy

he conceives a force abomination child with her

REEEYPE ES NODT FUNNY!

>muh plagueis
no

They mention the clones

They will never bring about Darth Plagueis, the prequels don't exist for Disney, and they know their audience will be too confused. Snoke is like Rey, a cardboard cutout, a clone of Sidious like Rey is a clone of Luke without the background. It's like when we were kids and we start playing with toy figurines. These movies are that retarded.

Anakin's mother was fucked by Sith ghost and didn't bother telling anyone.

Stop humanwashing muuns history disney!

Sure JJ

It's Disney, they'll take what they want and spin it into their cancer.

That would be too good for nu-Wars. Snoke will just be le scary CG villain from nowhere because references to the prequels are haram, and the diverse cast of heroes led by a woman will beat the space Nazis in reenactments of Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

STAW WAZZ SPOILAZZ???? NO WAAYYY OHMUGAWD DIS A SECRET ABT STAW WAZZZ BZZZ PHEW PHEW BZZZ WAHHHH BZZZ HAHA LITE ZABR MMM HAHAHA STAW WAZ SECRT HAHA KIIILOW RAY MAKE FUNNY HAHAHAHA BZZZ

I LOVE GOOOOOOOLD

Yes. Rey in TFA was Kathleen's Mary Sue self-insert, Rey in TLJ will be her rape victim fantasy.

>You fought in the Clone Wars?!
They mention the clones in the original trilogy.

The only things in the prequels they could reference that weren't taken from offhand comments in the originals are the things in the prequels that are shit

RAY NOT MARBY-STEW

The clones were mentioned in the episode 4.

>Rey Skywalker

Rey being Lukes kid would be the dumbest fucking thing they could possibly do.

She's Leia's daughter.

Leia and lukes daughter

Snoke and Leia's

>Rian Johnson is a fan of the prequels
Yeah mate

I like the idea of Rey simply being another "creation" of Plagueis. I'd take it over Rey being Obiwan's granddaughter, Sheev's granddaughter, or Luke's daughter.

Chuck and Leia's.
Formerly Sneed's

I LRUB STER WUZ\RZ

>like Rey is a clone of Luke without the background
Yeah we all knew exactly who Luke was and his background the first film.
Except we didn't, he was just a farm kid "whose father was killed by Darth Vader". That's literally all the background we get from Luke in EP 4.

Didn't Battlefront II reveal who Rey's parents were? I thought I read that.

It was a red herring for the purposes of generating clickbait videos from youtube celebs.
They're not going to reveal a movie plot point in a videogame.

>Implying anyone involved in nu-Star Wars know shits about Lucas movies.

Fagboy Hitler copy mentions the benefits of stormtroopers selectively raised from childhood over clones.

Why not? Video games literally make more money than movies by now.

Besides it doesn't make any sense that her mother would be brown. They did it for the buzz, and I'm glad everything turned into a very bad buzz for the game and their microtransaction cash machine.

Star Wars has always been a primary movie franchise, given Disney's plans that will remain the case in the forseeable future.
The mystery surrounding Rey's backstory is intended to be a selling point for the movies.

Does Leia die at the end? What happens to her?

We knew exactly who he was, a farmboy adpoted by his uncle after his father who was jedi Knight was killed. It's largely enough not ask a million question about his origin. Unlike Rey who is literally nobody, living on her fucking own on a desert planet since a toddler. No mom no dad no boyfriend no nothing, the ultimate feminist icon, she made herself, and she develop Force powers out of nowhere for no reason at all. How can you even compare these two characters????

she dies from space od

Rian Johnson said they didn't change anything after her death. It would make sense if she dies in the film, but Carrie said she wanted a bigger role in episode 9. This doesn't add up, somebody is lying.

No. EA wouldn't be allowed to do that.

Less than 2 weeks before the great muh Plagueis butthurt. I can't wait for their tears.