Exclusive: Sony Developing ‘Venom’ as R-Rated Start to Their Own Marvel Universe

>Exclusive: Sony Developing ‘Venom’ as R-Rated Start to Their Own Marvel Universe
collider.com/venom-movie-rating-r/?utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

It won't be DC or Marvel in-fighting that will kill the MCU, it'll be Sony going full retard and going scorched earth with the Spider-Franchise

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/rob-liefeld-extreme-universe-movie-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kid friendly spiderman followed by R-rated Venom
yeah, that'll do it alright

and you just KNOW DC is going to announce something EVEN MORE RETARDED next week

Fuck, is there any way to petition Sony to not be retard?
People got Mulan to be an all asian cast when reports surfaced Mulan was going to have a white love interest.
This is fucking stupid.

in english, please.

Can't be worst than Marvel's venom

Even at the peak of its popularity, Venom never warranted a solo movie. I'm not completely against it, but I wish Sony wasn't as retarded as WB sometimes.

>Deadpool and Logan are popular
>immediately shit out an R-Rated Venom

Will Sony ever stop being fully fucking retarded.

Pic related, it's Sony.

Fuck all y'all niggas this could be awesome.

The mouse will never own Spidey or the X-Men confirmed.

Yeah cause sony has been known for their stellar ideas these past few years, especially when it comes to the Spider-Man franchise.

>Want a serious venom movie
>Also want it connected to Spider-Man movies
sigh

>Tfw been a huge Venom fan since i was a kid
>Tfw 26 now and will probably never see a good Venom vs. Spider-Man fight that lasts more than 3 minutes just for fun.
>Tfw hate the current Venom comic.
>Venom will probably fight Spidey in the MCU
Its like Marvel doesnt want me to be a fan.

they'll just buy sony and fox then

>in the MCU
You wish.
You'll get never get any of the iconic villains/side-characters of Spidey in the MCU now outside of his core cast

You just know Sony is going to fuck this up, then Marvel Studios will later roll out Agent Venom

KEK. Good luck with that one Sony. Can't wait for them to further fuck this up so all the right can go back to Marvel when their movie business finally crashes and burns like all their other ventures and they're only Playstation from that point on.

Then we can have a real Spidey vs Venom movie finally.

>Fuck all y'all niggas this could be awesome.

>Fox manage to prove that R rated super hero movies can be a success (even if they didnt want it)
>Now people want to copy that just like they copied the "cinematic universe" strategy

fuck off retard

>implying we'll ever get to Agent Venom
But no, keep bitching, I'm sure we never could have had a cool Brock Venom in the MCU.

I fucking love Agent Venom but that is the least of Spider-Man MCUs problems right now. The amount of time it takes an actor to get huge for a role and having Flash grow over time is easy enough to do, especially when Agent Venom SHOULD be years away. If you're the kind of retard who thinks we should be getting Agent Venom less than 3 films into MCU Spidey then you're a retard.

Right now the problem is we won't even get a basic venom in the MCU

How the fuck did things get so bad that fucking DISNEY is the only company that can make a good movie?

They've been threatening to inflict this on us for years.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Well for Sony it's because they're almost bankrupt so they're desperate for any sort of success.

Disney doesn't have that problem so they can take their time and not panic like retards every time they make a movie.

>blame Sony for Fox

Good goy.

I dont know who is that kid, but he surely would make a great Flash Thompson.

Sony is eons ahead of WB in the retard race, they are looking franticly everywhere for atleast one hit or else they will go under

Holy shit Image must be rejoicing right now, people will finally want to make Youngblood and Spawn movies

If Deadpool was released earlier Tranktastic4 would be a good movie.

Deadpool was the push Fox needed to be more risky and dark. If deadpool was released earlier, Fox wouldnt have chickened at the body horror sci-fi Fantastic Four idea and reshot 2 thirds of the movie.

Id wish the trank version leaks someday, not as a fan of the f4, but as fan of horror sci fi.

Shouldn't they actually introduce the character in a Spider-Man movie before talking about a spin-off first?

Well, Sony hires this kind of clueless morons and puts them in charge, for one.

I have yet to remember a single Disney good movie in the last 10 years. And no, Iron-man 1 wasnt made by Disney.

Star wars, Disney live action, Marvel all mediocre shit.

>Sony will kill the MCU

Well...

collider.com/rob-liefeld-extreme-universe-movie-deal/

Sony is actually doing something neat, but Disney won't allow their blessings to slap their Marvel Studios logo on it.

Rather Venom is part of his own Cinematic Universe or doesn't get made at all.

>possibly return to Spider-man 4

Whats your problem cuck? Afraid of capekino?

>Deadpool was the push Fox needed to be more risky and dark
fucking WHAT?

Make it a FlashVenom movie and we'll talk.

Deadpool was the proof investors needed that you could make R capemovies and make money with them

If deadpool came earlier, f4 probably wouldnt had to be reshot

WB is probably desperate and retarded enough to sign off on that

>people want a MCU R rated movie where Venom Flash Thompson is a curry shit head.

Oh fuck you Sony, I'm glad you're going bankrupt.

>WB
...How new are you to capes, son?

>"maybe the amazing spider man 3" an animated film
lmao holy shit these emails are so fucking funny
>sinister six over 2 billion
>spiderman 4 to continue Raimi universe while also making amazing spiderman 3
>Toby Macquire and Andrew Together
what the fuck lmfaooo

These meeting notes are fucking hilarious.

>venom flops
>Disney is able to get Spiderman to itself for a good deal.
seems like things will work out.

It's hilarious how clueless she is.

>spiderman 4 to continue Raimi universe
Literally nothing wrong with it

>R rated fantastic 4

Soon...

Didn't she get a lot of flack for being retarded?

ITS CLOBERING TIME

WHILE Garfield's spider man was going on?
Then what the fuck was she thinking having two spider men in the same movie?

That it would make a billion dollars.

This woman is obviously a racist, insane idiot.

If it's Flash I'm down.

>whats spider-verse
>whats clone saga
>what are the million times many different spider-men crossovered in comic books from different universes?

It won't be, its a horror film.

Why the fuck does all of Sup Forums want to rush into Agent Venom? Agent Venom without Flash or Venoms history is retarded

So how are they going to do a Venom movie when Marvel owns literally everything else about Spiderman?

Marvel and Sony co-owns everything now.

Which is a damn shame, since its clear Sony has no fucking idea what its doing.

She should. She's a complete retard.

Disney has the rights to Flash and they made him a small Indian child. This is Brock.

what is this on?

their lawyers will hash it out
I suspect the SMCU will be less canon than the MCU bu more canon that AoS et al

Reminder

Sony actually thought that a Raimi Spider Man vs Amazing Spider movie would rake in billions

Venom without Spider-man is like Catwoman without Batman
it fucking sucks

Marvel doesnt own shit.

What Marvel got from the deal is just the character for crossovers.

And while Marvel can give advice to Sony regarding the solo Spider-man films... the rights, profits and final decisions regarding the solo movies are all Sony's.

And what else are you talking about? Sony has the rights to all villains and support characters from the Spider-man franchise.

The only thing Marvel got from this deal was a cheap way to reinvigorate the MCU before it begins to shown signs of age.

Then may this flop as bad as Halle Catwoman did. Hopefully.

Spider-man 4 could easily reach 1b through nostalgia alone

We dont even have to speculate that much since it will eventually get done. Probably adapting Reign storyline.

Kirsten Dunst in the role she was born to play: a woman killed by radioactive jizz.

>Venom kills Garfield-Spidey
>Miles gets his own movie

Pascal and her stupid decisions almost sunk the "Jobs" movie as she was adamant that it be directed by David Fincher (long after he had passed on the project) and star Leonardo DiCaprio (after he politely told them he wasn't interested) and couldn't commit on Danny Boyle and Michael Fassbender. Rudin was just fed up with the piss-poor decision-taking by Pascal by that point. He was basically tired of her by that point.
>I have worked something out for you with Universal and whether or not you take it is up to you— but so we are clear, I am done being your advocate here as you don't deserve one exhalation of breath on your behalf. You've behaved abominably and it will be a very, very long time before I forget what you did to this movie and what you've put all of us through.
>You've destroyed your relationships with half the town over how you've behaved on this movie. If you don't think it's true, wait and see. Let's see the next filmmaker WME puts in business at Sony or the next piece of star talent. I'll bet my house I'm right.

Ha ha!

>Buy Fox
I don't think you know just how big Fox is, They had enough money to make the offer of $85 Billion to buy the entierity of Time Warner

X-Men, you're probably right, but Sony will go under in a few years, which means Marvel gets Spidey back by default.

>Kid friendly spiderman followed by R-rated Venom
Actually, why not?

>DISNEY is the only company that can make a good movie?
Logan wasn't Disney dingus

Don't forget FF.

That's with Fox.

And now the Deadpool/Logan copies begin

>>You've destroyed your relationships with half the town over how you've behaved on this movie. If you don't think it's true, wait and see. Let's see the next filmmaker WME puts in business at Sony or the next piece of star talent. I'll bet my house I'm right.
Holy shit kek

It's like she thinks all movies need to have are a few generic checklists that automatically generates a good movie

Better than the GoTG copies at least.

That fad only infected Suicide Squad before being replaced by the superior "owh the edge" fad.

Isn't Fox trying to reboot FF AGAIN to keep the licence?

Nothing good can come from this

Last time they said they were still doing tranktastic 2.

Probably wont happen but that was their statement.

Nope.

Fan4stic sequel.

Making a Venom film unconnected to Spider-Man is like making a Bizzaro film unconnected to Supes.

Jesus Christ.

If this is non-MCU and Sony, I recommend bringing back Garfield for supporting role as Peter. And maybe Emma Stone as a returned Gwen Stacy. Then maybe Zylka as Flash venom or somebody jacked as Eddie. Get on it Sony!

Isn't the fate of Sony Pictures riding on the Emoji Movie?

Like things are so fucked that if it flops, they're selling the division?

>The Disney MouseStation

Do you know what would be really weird but also awesome? If they combined the ASM and Raimi universes a la Crisis. For instance, Garfield is Peter, Stone is Gwen, DeHaan is Harry, DaFoe is Norman, Simmons is Jameson, Dunst is Mary Jane, Molina is Ock, Zylka is Flash etc.

If it starts in planet Earth they could just say Venom survived from SM3. And so they dont have to explain how the symbiote got Spider powers.

I think it could rake 3 billions.

I actually forgot that they wanted to have Channing Tatum play venom until this reminded me

Holy fuck what are sony smoking? What the fuck is amy smoking?

Yes but

Tobey is Peter
Garfield is Ultimate Peter
Franco is Harry
DeHaan is a failed clone from the dead Harry

Suburban Middle Aged Woman Logic with no care for source material

Anyone have the emails where she's shamelessly attempting to flirt with Feige?

Just go full multivariate with this shit.

Bring Garfield and Mackguire as Spider-Man again. It's the only way that I can see this mess working out.

Do Spider verse, but GOOD.

It could rival Avengers in public and hype.

>source material

Feige and co should have fought harder to prevent this kind of thing, it could hurt their brand.

More likely though it'll fail and Sony will just hand even more control over to Marvel.

>Sony has the rights to all villains and support characters from the Spider-man franchise.
They don't own Kingpin and The Punisher so that obviously isn't true.

Those characters were deemed a part of the Daredevil franchise, which was returned to Marvel after Fox failed to continue using that franchise.